Uniden ELITE 9135

Uniden ELITE 9135

9135 + 2, 9135 + 1, 9135 + 3

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with these phones

I picked these phones up secondhand and couldn't be happier. I can see others aren't happy with them but maybe they received faulty units as mine work really well. No interference or noise during a call, sound volume and quality of call on voip is excellent and the bluetooth function works great. Someone said that adding numbers to the phonebook was hard but I didn't find that at all. Just read the manual and follow the directions.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
jase1987

jase1987AU

It's A Phone And It Works...

Having read all these bad review, i would like to say ive had mine since 2012 and have only had battery fail once, everything else is fine and still working. the phone book system is a little stupid but it still works. the call volume could be louder and more clear ( sometimes can't hear person on there other end. ) but that aside it still makes a call and receives calls.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Horrible. Do not buy - Don't even consider

I usually never write reviews, but today I make an exception. Even with the manual I can't manage to add a new phone number to the phone book. I initially set up the phone book many months ago. Now I can't figure out how to add a new number. Phone book is really awful to use, extremely tedious, cumbersome and slow to navigate. This phone proves the saying beauty is only skin deep. Avoid.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Home Phones

Find out how Uniden ELITE 9135 compares to other Home Phones

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Absolute garbage of a phone

Maitland

MaitlandHunter Region, NSW

Wrong purchase.

Apart from the quite stylish design, the rest is so bad. The sound quality, background noise makes a lot of frustration and we, despite paying $260 are looking for a new phone. All in all this is terrible phone and I'm sorry I didn't read reviews for this model. It has many facilities but considering the overall quality it is useless. We regret disposing out 15 year old Panasonic phone set which was far better.

NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Sound quality is total rubbish!

We just bought this the latest Uniden Elite 9135 (+2) rom JB HiFi to replace our brilliant 17yr old Panasonic cordless phone - which had finally given up after years of trustworthy service and several replacement batteries. To put it bluntly this $200 Uniden is just crap! The sound quality and reception (incoming AND outgoing calls) compared to our great 17yr old Panasonic is quite distorted and echoey. I called my daughter (at home) from my mobile phone (was at the shops) and when she answered I could barely recognise her voice and barely understand what she was saying. How - after 17yrs can the technology and quality go so far backwards? Don't buy this phone!

EmmaPerth

Echo echo echo.....

Wish we had read reviews

The worst phone ever not happy at all what could be wrong is. Just stay away from this phone. We have always had Uniden but never again. Our friends say they can not hear us very clear & it echo's. The best thing is the look. Thinking of taking it back. :(
The look
The sound is terrible, on speaker you can not hear what people are saying

Marg Nelson

Marg NelsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely disappointing

Just looking at this system, it looked great. Initiat set was a little different from our last phone (Panasonic), but worked through that. Connected my mobile and uploaded phone numbers, saved them on the home phonebook then edited them and deleted what wasn't needed. However, whilst this is all good, the ring sounds are tinny, the phone reception was shocking and our callers complained. So switched back to our old phone and all good. Same phone connection cable, so the issue is the phone, not the connecting cable.
east to read
the bad reception, and the tinny sound

Home Phones

Find out how Uniden ELITE 9135 compares to other Home Phones

John M2

John M2Victoria, Australia

Disappointing performance

I bought this phone because it was the best looking of all the phones on display. The performance is less than satisfactory. Callers complain about the poor voice quality and the echo. The speaker is just hopeless and distorts badly even at lower volumes. I have just packed it up and am taking it back to change over for a Panasonic. My previous phone was a Uniden Elite and I have had problews with it too.
Great looks

Ken Terrell

Ken TerrellAdelaide

This is the worst cordless phone I have ever had.

I have trouble with 95% of people I talk to on this phone telling me it's breaking up or crackling or similar .
I unplug this phone and use a normal house phone and everything is perfect..
I have tried everything but cannot make it work correctly and I am about to throw it out and try something else...The major problem I have is that I no longer have the receipt.
The looks

Points to consider

1. You mobile phone can not make calls through your land line.
2. With caller ID active from your provider, you need to populate the 'Home' address book if you wish to have callers named. Mobile calls are named when address book shared via BT.
3. Does not wall mount.
4. BT pairing (3 metres recommended - in manual) otherwise drop outs can occur.
5. 16 minutes answering machine memory possibly not suitable for business purposes.
6. Needs to be charged for a day before use.
Awesome unit for domestic use at its RRP
Manufacturer offers differing functions across range, no domestic product has all functions available in one unit

tonyeliza01

tonyeliza01Sydney, NSW

Returned product for a refund.

Clara3
Clara3

I agree with your review and found uniden customer service to deny any fault and offering me to go to a service centre to have them tested at my expense. I will never buy this brand again it was a complete waste of money

Mr-Muscle

Mr-MuscleAU

Great phone - especially bluetooth functionality

I Bought this phone about 3 months ago and followed instruction manual, sync'd 3 x mobile phones to the base station and it works brilliantly. You can answer or make phone calls directed to a mobile phone with the handset and download the phonebook of a mobile to the handsets. I read the reviews of the previous model and almost avoided this phone due to the reports of echoing and poor reception, but this phone is great even from the boundary of my home on a 750sqm block. My home is single storey so i can't say how it would perform in a multi storey home, however i have used it within the roof a couple of times without interference of issue. Great product
great reception, bluetooth, clear audio
nothing to mention after 3 months of use

RevPete
RevPete

Do you know if you can you use a bluetooth earpiece with it???

craigs902
craigs902

No. There is no way of using a bluetooth headset with this phone.

Texpert
Texpert

Uniden sell a earpiece that joins the phones on the DECT network. It's not bluetooth but works in the same way.

Dave B.

Dave B.asked

ELITE 9135

My Elite 9135 + 1 has a problem in that when calls are made or received there is no audio in the earpiece if either phone. The microphone on each phone is fine and parties on the other end of the calls can hear my voice clearly.
I have reset the base station, de and re registered each handset, without any success.
Any advice would be welcome.

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Kev & Linda J.

Kev & Linda J.asked

ELITE 9135 + 2

One of our Elite phones has just gone to "SEARCHING" and cannot call from it. I have tried swapping them around but problem stays with phone. Any ideas what to do or will I just have to buy another one ?

No none

No noneasked

ELITE 9135

Is it possible to buy a new base looks like mine has died and if not is there a way to get to the phone book cause the handset is stuck in searching. I’ve tried to register the handset (Following you above instructions) but it doesn’t work because the base/answering machine isn’t working I know this because the lights are not on and none of the bottoms work.

Emma

Get hold of a replacement power adapter for the base. I doubt the base is the cause.

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

Compare all 3 Uniden ELITE 9135