Uniden FP1100

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lasted for two calls---went dead suddenly during second call

I bought this phone two days ago and thought it seemed very good but on my second call it just went dead---now have to go to the nuisance of returning it. I wanted a small corded phone as prefer cords ---sad they're going out of availability so was happy to find it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Perfect simple basic phone

Perfect simple basic phone. Just plugs into socket. No power needed. Great for a back up phone. Good clear sound when talking. Can adjust the ringtone volume and ear piece volume. Good easy to hear ring. Has no bells or whistles. Just does what it needs to do. Small good to look at design and doesn't take up space.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

awesome

Now-a-days, most of us have cordless phones at home but when the power goes out you need a non-electronic phone to survive unless of course the mobile will surfice -but not for me as we have no mobile reception - remote rural living.
I found this phone at one if the major supermarkets for $20 and am completely satisfied with my purchase and glad I didn't buy one of the limited more expensive and ugly options at an electronics store. It is compact, black and can be wall mounted. It is a cheap attractive phone that I only use when the power goes out.
cheap, colour, design

I have a problem with the phone (cordless, station Telstra long range) all incoming calls go directly to message bank and cannot make calls no dial tone. So I bought a uniden FP 1100 and plugged in to same socket but does not work, dialled home number but same problem as cordless phone. I do have a computer and wireless modem running of same phone line which works ok. Could this be a telecom line problem or phones are faulty? would appreciate your assistance with thanks Garry
Weird. Ring Telstra, see what they reckon. Have you asked them? I was thinking first it's the settings in ur phone but when u have tried two different phones and same result, then, it sounds so like Telstra would hopefully have some answers for you. Good luck.had telstra teco come around today, found it is a connection (phone line from austar to our set top box that is causing the problem) pulled out austar phone line plug all ok now.cannot understand why this is occurring now as we have had this connection for a number of years...This will cost me as it was a fault on my premises hope austat will come to the party and help me out ...yer ha ha

CategoryHome Phones