Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series

Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series

3115, 3115+1, 3135 and 3135+1

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shirley S

Shirley SWodonga

this phone is okay for the price paid

This phone is quite hard to set up without the user manual - which was not included in the pack - had to get it online - okay for price but nothing flash

Purchased in April 2019 at Catch for $58.00.

Awful product

Dreadful device - battery is useless - lasts about 6 months - complete waste of money - Do not buy. Would not recommend. Have to buy another and will never buy uniden again - battery life is short. I will never buy this brand again- awful awful.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Mustangsally

MustangsallyPerth, WA

great phone

the phone is great i am very happy with it.
the only issue i got is when people phone me it shows unavailable,it's been doing that since begining of january 2018.
can't find how to fix the issue.looked at the manual it doesn't explain very well.manual could be written alot better thank you

April 5th 2018 Update:

love this phone it has an answering machine which I don't miss any calls. I love it because it shows the phone numbers and people names .and you can screen calls .each call can have a melody for different names of friends.while on a call you can make the volume go up or down

Date PurchasedJun 2013
John

JohnSydney

Sound quality is fuzzy and battery poor

This is a cheap model, when buying Uniden it can be hit and miss, my previous Uniden model was just fine however the Dect 3135 not so. needed to replace the battery after the first year and the sound quality is fuzzy and low and hard to hear off and on.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Dedham

DedhamPerth

One of the worst

I acquired a brand new (not refurbished) DECT 3135+1 kit from a friend and I could not believe how bad it is. Very poor voice quality and the speakerphone facility is impossible to use due to crackle and interference. Obviously this model did not get anywhere near the Uniden testing department during it's design and development phase. Also very slow response time when going through the menu items. This model should never have been allowed to get into the shops. Needless to say I will not consider purchasing another Uniden phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Worst Cordless Phone I've Ever Used.

This unit replaced a much older Uniden system, which was a very good phone. Had to replace it as the answering message function no longer worked. The new model DECT 3135+2 has such poor sound, it's almost impossible to conduct a conversation with callers. It is a very poor performing phone and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Denny16

Denny16Western Australia, 6011

Low price phone but some quality problems

This phone is probably one of the cheapest phone handset available on the market. It has a speaker which works well, easy to read numbers, good display screen and ability to turn it off. However, I had problems with the mute button which stayed mute despite effort to cancel the mute. In the end, I just bought a new one as being the best option. I recommend this product for people who occasionally use their landline and for people who can use the speakerphone function when waiting in a queue.

Lousia M

Lousia MBrisbane

This is one of the worst Phone's ever

beebeegee

Unusable and unreliable

btorsyd

btorsyd

What a lemon!

Extremely poor reception for both incoming and outgoing calls! Lot of crackling and broken distorted sounds!
Should have kept the uniden Wdect and replaced the expensive batteries which would have been the same price as this piece of rubbish!!

rita

ritaBRADBURY, CAMPBELLTOWN NSW

Uniden DECT 3135

Bought the Uniden DECT 3135 recently and have had nothing but trouble with inward calls since.
People complain my voice is breaking up or cannot hear me at all. I have no trouble using the Oricom corded phone in my bedroom at all and will never, ever, buy another Uniden - nor will I recommend them to anyone. As an aged pensioner, I have ended up with the loss of $100 and a bad buy. My line is OK.

Seeing Red

Seeing RedMelbourne

Bad Bad Bad!!!

ShopShopper

ShopShopperNewSouthWales

BAD bad phone

Had to buy a new phone. Old Uniden had falt batteries. How i wish i had kept this old phone.
This new Uniden is a terrible phone. Do not buy. Box thrown away or i would be taking it back. there is a "stall" time, after you answer. The caller cannot hear you say "hello" etc. Horrid sound.
Awful product. Again - do not buy this.
looks like a nice phone. But i was terribly mistaken
See review. Bad sound. Bad product.

This is so bad .never will reccomend

We had this in less than 1month .and [censored word removed] It did not work.I always cuts of every single time I talk.We bought A uniden elite 9135+1 and it is the best phone ever .This phone Has such low quality.I tell you and really listen to me ,Thisphone is horrible. Buy the elite and you will be happy
Works during a blackout

Disappointed with sound quality

Margaret
Margaret

I agree with your comments and had the same issues. It's a bad phone don't get it.

Woomeraasked

Premium DECT 3135+1

Can I purchase an additional handset for a DECT 3135? I saw a handset for DECT 3136. Would that work with my phone

Uniden A.Uniden

The additional handset you will need is the DECT3105.

Unfortunately, as your model has been discontinued we no longer stock the parts in relation.

You can, however, try online sites like; Ebay, Gumtree, etc.

The DECT3136 additional handset will not work with your model.

Margaret K.

Margaret K.asked

Premium DECT 3115+1

When entering a new name in the phone book, how do I put a space between the first name and the surname?

Hi Margaret,

You can press the hash key to input a space.

JEtasked

Premium DECT 3135+1

My answering has stopped taking messages. When a caller rings in they are told “the person you are calling is not available”. Can you help?

Uniden A.Uniden

It seems like you have the feature 'Announce Only' activated. This only announces a greeting but does not take messages.

You can deactivate this feature through the following steps;

Scroll down to Answering Setup
Scroll down to Record Time
Scroll down to either 1min or 4mins
Press MENU
Press END two times to exit

JEt

Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestion but it did not work. I cannot understand how the feature ‘Announce Only’ would switch from the ‘Record Message’ feature after working perfectly since we installed the phones.
We have recently had NBN connected, I wonder if that caused the problem. Any ideas?

Uniden A.Uniden

It seems like there might be a Message Bank activated on your line by your Service Provider.
The only default greeting we provide with the phone is the automated male American voice.
Anything different that is heard, when calling in, will be the Message Bank service on the line.

Can you adjust the ring time on the phone to test if there is an active Message Bank/Voicemail?

This can help override the Message Bank that May be active. The way you are able to manually adjust the ring time on the phone, your service provider can also adjust the ring time on their end. If their Message Bank is set to a default of 7 rings you can decrease the ring time on the phone to allow our Answering Machine greeting to cut in.

Please ensure that the landline is free before going through the following steps;

Scroll down to ANSWER Setup
Scroll down to RING TIME
Scroll down to 6
Press MENU to save

After you have set this in, can you please try calling from your mobile and leave a message?

You should be able to hear the message come through.

You can choose to leave it with a shorter ring time at 6 or you can contact your service provider to deactivate the message bank on the line so that you can have a longer ring time and the messages will come directly to your answering machine base.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

Uniden Premium DECT 3135+1