Uniden DECT 3136BT

Tom

TomHunter Region, NSW

bad spares

I called Uniden Friday 21st Feb was put through to their spare parts
section, they said I would get a call back. As of this day Wednesday 26th February no reply.

Purchased in January 2014 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$155.00.

Shaun  Marriott

Shaun MarriottCessnock, NSW

Great cordless phone

We bought this cordless phone due to our old Panasonic stopped working, it was a great choice with two hand sets and answering service, we have had the phone for approximately one month now and it has been great, no static, great to set up, really easy directions and fantastic answering service, would recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
JC51

JC51Sydney, NSW

User Un-Friendly

Had the Uniden DECT 3136BT for about 5 months now. We have a high regard for Uniden products but this phone is a great disappointment.
The address book is very slow to access, it does't have speed dial, the speaker phone is frequently "too quite" for the other party and only 7 irritating ring tones to choose from. When answering the phone you have to wait 3 seconds after pressing the speak button before the connection is made and begin speaking.
This phone is not suitable for impatient people and does not live up to Uniden's reputation with us.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Home Phones

Find out how Uniden DECT 3136BT compares to other Home Phones

Alan Dunn

Alan DunnMAITLAND

Another great Uniden Product

I've never had any issues with Uniden Phones and these are no exception.
Always keeps charge, useable even when I walk outside / across the road, memory storage is good and easy to use, Bluetooth, can be linked to mobiles, DND mode, answering machine. We have ours connected directly to the netphone port of the router for the NBN and it's been absolutely brilliant.
I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a high quality, easy to use and very affordable phone system for their home.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Rick

RickAtherton Qld.

Good for all round communication

This model is excellent for communication throughout the house. With three phones there is hardly a location that cannot be reached throughout the house. The ability to program one phone and have all three programmed automatically makes this extremely convenient. Adding a phone number for example does not require to send this to the other phones but all are done at once. The fact that the phone still works when there is a blackout, makes it extremely convenient. The large backlit display means that most will not require glasses to use the phone..

mouse

mouseBOORAGUL NSW 2284

Very happy but I bought it with 2 phones and now I have orded a third for another room

We are in our 80's and it took a little to set it all up. Well worth the time. The volume is normal but not enough we use it on speaker most times. The book does not have the full instructions. This is a lot of reading not to find what you want.

jasperremy

jasperremyPerth, WA

So far it has been excellent...

Carl78

Carl78Gisborne

Faulty

There seems to be a fault with this product. The dial tone keeps dropping off and if you read the trouble shooting section of the user manual it tells you to unplug it for 30 secs ( I suspect they know about the fault). Well this has happened 5-6 times a day!! So hence the answer phone wont work. We are on our second unit (picked up today), still the same problem. We have tried using different power sources i.e power boxes. Not happy!!! The special we got was buy 1 get 1 free. Great a gift for the daughter. Ha not even. We will be returning it tomorrow.
We do love the fact that we can answer our iphones through this system (brilliant)
faulty power connectors?

phild01
phild01

Very poor sound quality to the point of being unuseable

Keesie
Keesie

agree re sound quality, my new 3136 is going back to sales, the 'speaker' is very poor !

Be James

Be Jamesasked

DECT 3136BT

I have a 6 year old Uniden DECT 3136BT which has worked well until a week ago but now after a couple of minutes talking the sound fades out. It happens on all three handsets. I have renewed one handset battery, no improvement, battery voltage is above 2.4V on each handset. Can you help me.

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Coral H

Coral Hasked

DECT 3136BT

Bought my phones in 2015 and has worked perfectly until today....on one of the handsets the light has gone out and it is dead. Would it need a new battery?

Hi,

Des

Desasked

DECT 3136BT+1

I have a Uniden DECT 3136BT phone. On the screen there is a envelope saying l have a message and a red light keeps flashing. I have followed the instructions from the manual but l cannot delete. Could you please help
My phone number is 0438 504766 or email dtarlamis@hotmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives