Uniden SS E45+1

4.3

Grant M

Grant MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pairing SS E07 Handset with SS E45 +1

How do I get my 2 Optional Handsets SS E07 to work with my existing SS E45 +1. I have put batteries in fully charged, plugged in but they are not registering.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman.

! its AWESOME. !!!

found it in a charity shop here in NZ for $6.00 idiots had it priced way to low lol its in EXCELLENT condition (with book) im so happy its an awesome ph. nice and loud. wrong plug on end that fits in to modem..but just swapped out cord from our old dumb ph. now it works a treat.

Purchased in July 2019 at Charity shop. for A$6.00.

Product Quality Queen

Product Quality QueenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Home Phone for Special Needs

Home Phones

Find out how Uniden SS E45+1 compares to other Home Phones

Berenice-Lionel H.

Berenice-Lionel H.asked

I want to know why my phone shows "Incomplete Data" when some calls are ringing in on my Uniden XDECT SSE45+1 cordless phone. I have just started noticing it in the last couple of months. I have had the NBN now for over 1 year. Is there something wrong and if so how can I fix it?

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Rhonda C.

Rhonda C.asked

The phone has an echo, I can hear my voice and it is very off putting

Grub

Grubasked

Failure of battery during blackout. How long should you have charge during a blackout?

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives