Uniden SS E45+1

Uniden SS E45+1

See the Best Home Phones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniden

4.3
Grant M
Grant MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pairing SS E07 Handset with SS E45 +1

How do I get my 2 Optional Handsets SS E07 to work with my existing SS E45 +1. I have put batteries in fully charged, plugged in but they are not registering.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman.

! its AWESOME. !!!

found it in a charity shop here in NZ for $6.00 idiots had it priced way to low lol its in EXCELLENT condition (with book) im so happy its an awesome ph. nice and loud. wrong plug on end that fits in to modem..but just swapped out cord from our old dumb ph. now it works a treat.

Purchased in July 2019 at Charity shop. for $6.00.

Other Home Phones

Glen
Glenasked

Uniden SS E45 why is my red light at top of hand piece flashing red

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Kat
Katasked

I have a Uniden XDECT SSE 45 +1 . When the phones ring the base plays the melody Fur Elise and the handset has a ring tone at the same time . I can't seem to change the base ring to the same ringtone so everything rings the same.

Rob B
Rob Basked

Manual says to open Phonebook from Standby. Nothing I have tried opens phonebook. Tried the menu and other buttons. Phonebook does not open. Any suggestions?

Rob Brazier

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryHome Phones