Uniden SS E45

Uniden SS E45

4.5

BobSydney, NSW

Simple Technology & Usability

Installation & Set Up straight forward & very usable with 2 Hand Sets as well as the ability to use both Internally & External in the Garden. However, still trying to understand Special Features.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$160.00.

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Thank you for your review.

Please contact Uniden Support at custservice@uniden.com.au for assistance with setting up any special features.

Goldygai

GoldygaiGold Coast

SOME PROBLEM SOLVING

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Jan

Janasked

How to set up the three numbers on the phone sse45

Bob

Hi Jan - I Suggest you followup with Uniden, as I am Not Technically qualified to provide an Answer for you.
My original Question to Uniden was a Request to Fully Set Up the SS E45 Phone, & they did provide me with the steps to Reset our Phone again which All worked out OK.

Jan

Janasked

How to set up the three phone numbers on the phone

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives