Uniden UH5000

1 review

The Woz ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

80 Channel CB Basic and Does What You Need

croucharasked

I have recently purchased this unit
And I was shocked not to be able to talk or reach
My mate only 700 meters away and I could see him
Why is this so
He to had a new unit and very scratchy over a small distance
Good 5 car lengths then crap ???
CrouchOz

Phone numbers:
1300 366 895
E-mail:
custservice@uniden.com.au
Business hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5 PM

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

crouchar

I have already done this
And it’s taken 6 days nearly to give me not a single answer pathetic
I’m selling it

Spider

Spiderasked

Hi, I have a problem with my uniden uh5000, being the lcd screen is now only showing about half of the information, making channel identification almost impossible. Is this an easy/inexpensive fix, if so how do I go about getting it repaired.
Regards
Lee

The Woz Review

I have had this happen on 2 occasions to mine as well without reason, both times the unit after being switched off several times over a couple of weeks has corrected itself and now its all good again, I thought it may have been temperature related but it was inconsistent with that theory. Just waiting for it to happen again.
I thought it was just my radio , but hearing your problem I suggest undien should be contacted . Its not an isolated case now.

Darren

Darrenasked

Hi guys, my unit seems to be stuck in duplex mode, when ever I try to turn it off a ER message comes up on the screen, I have done a factory reset but does not fix it. I can hear/receive from everyone else but can not or no one can here me when I transmit. What’s going on?..

The Woz Review

Darren, Try a Reset (check out this You Tube Clip) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlyc3MZlF_s

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryUHF & VHF Radios