Uniden UH5000

Uniden UH5000

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best UHF Radios in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WazzaNorth Queensland, QLD

80 Channel CB Basic and Does What You Need

Trevorasked

Hi..
Is it possible to obtain a circuit diagram for the UH5000? Is it online or do I have to contact Uniden?

Gday Trevor,
I dont have any schematics for the UH5000 you might be able to find some either through a google image search or website , failing that I would suggest either a radio repair business may be able toe help or UNIDEN however they may be reluctant to send copies since they would encourage you to send it to them for repairs $$$ if I can find anything I'll be in touch,but I just did a quick search and found nothing. Best of luck. Waz!

Trevor

Thanks Wazza.. The radio is not broken but I want to be able to get into the squelch circuit. I'm using the radio cross-band to VHF. Getting into the squelch will/should eliminate the 300 ms delay. I'll keep looking or maybe even grovel to Uniden...!!!

bjmasked

can;t seem t get ch 490 what am I doing wrong

yhay should have read ch 40j

Wazza

Hi bjm Unable to get Ch40 ? Depending on how your radio has been set up it , you may have skipped a channel see the manual ( link below ) in the settings Check "Group Scan" setting or "Busy Channel Lockout" or Add/Remove Channels from scan Memory " , ( The link to the manual is at the end of this message alternately contact Uniden for help: https://uniden.com.au/contact-au/. " ( manual link is here." https://uniden.com.au/product/uh5000/ " ). best of luck

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi Bjm,

Are you able to please try the following procedure on the unit to see if this rectifies the issue?

Turn the unit off, Press and hold ‘’MENU’’& “SCAN” buttons together at the same time and
turn the power back on. After 15 seconds turn power back off then on

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryUHF Radios