Uniden UH710SX

2.5

The rock

The rockPeregian beach

Perfect for landscaping yards

Perfect for landscaping yards, where you don't want the distance coz close to main roads and passing trucks....But more importantly if you operate loaders etc the fancier ones pick up everything......Very good in this instance, & after 11 years found them to be the best,..... Suggest you eneloop batteries, as they don't drain when unit turned off.....Gone through at least 10.....They will die if run over by tip trucks or loaders

Date PurchasedJan 2007
O Man

O ManRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Only suitable as a toy for kids if they play with them in a small yard

I expected this model bought in a "Tradies Pack" to be at least ok. But I was wrong wrong wrong.
Ok so only one watt of power i expected a low end performance but no where near the 6km reception promised. More like 1 km but must be line of sight (Highest power setting). A Tradie would stick this set of walkies where they would fit. Only suitable as a toy for kids if they play with them in a small yard.

When they are returned to me after being sent off for repair after one week of use. Uniden website pathetic, all their FAQ's are about another poor product their answering machine. If your doing research go for at least 6W walkies. Stay away from these weekies.
Charging Dock
Transmission distance

Martin Masked

UH710SX

Had these about a year and forgot I had them.. They worked fine when they were new and only used them once. For some reason they’re now all distortion and can’t understand each other, tried new rechargeable batteries but no difference. Also tried master reset and still sound crap.. very dissatisfied with these walkies as they’ve been well stored and regularly charged.

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Martin M

Thankyou but I doubt they will want to help to much as they’re over a year old. Very disappointed as I haven’t really used them. It seems one of the two is faulty as we have a Uniden in our fWD and one is clear the other is not readable

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives