3.6

63%13%25%

beezee
beezeeSouth East Queensland, QLD63 posts
  8315 + 1

Debating whether to try returning it

Purchased from Harvey Norman in August 2021. Has just never really worked properly. The phone cuts out, the sound is tinny and people on the other end repeatedly claim that they can't hear us. We have all but stopped using it and I'm at the point where I'm going to try to go and dig out my old Panasonic from the garage. It's disappointing as "on paper" it seemed like it was going to be a good upgrade. Show details
Stef K
Stef KSouth East Queensland, QLD22 posts
  Verified 8315 + 1

Good phone but itchy at times

Feature rich phone with ringtones you can even hear - using it as a voip phone (nbn) and it is working fine. The only intermittent flaw is the HS display/navigation tends to go unresponsive but then a power cycle is fixing the problem.  Show details ·  1
Kryton16
Kryton16Sydney, NSW10 posts

Bluetooth a pain

Bought this for work purposes, easy to use, sound is decent. Only gripe is 1-2 times a day I have to unplug from mains otherwise wont connect to smartphone automatically Show details
Tezza
TezzaRichmond-Tweed, NSW9 posts

Reliable

This phone is great and has many features but some of them I have had trouble setting up on account of difficulty in following the manual wording; still quite happy with the purchase Show details
Ian
Ian10 posts

Brilliant phone

Purchased this phone recently from Harvey Norman. Phone works very well and was easy to set up. We linked an iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy s8+ without any problems and they both answer and receive calls seemlessly (very nice to have more than just a single point a home for answering mobile calls).

Antonio
AntonioSydney, NSW9 posts
  Verified 8315

Great product with great additional features!! A++

This works really good & can connect up to 4 smartphones, however the audio volume isn’t as loud as my iPhone 7, which is why I’m NOT giving it 5 Stars, but for home this is highly acceptable & can’t really complain. Uniden always make good quality home phones & cordless phones.

Linda
Linda

Terrible sound!

I bought this phone for my elderly mum who is hard of hearing based on reviews online and Choice. It rated highly with regard to sound quality and clarity which is what I was after, however the sound is terrible. My mum asked if she could just have her old telstra phone back so I now have this phone and I can see why she didn't want it. The sound is tinny and not very clear. My mum cannot understand what I am saying if I ring her on this phone so I don't use it if possible. Very disappointed with this phone.

analyst
analyst12 posts

Mary G
Mary G · XDECT 8315 + 1

Why doesnt my 'bell' show on the screen. I have searched in manual but cannot find what to do. I am installing phone and it rings ok but bell does not show on screen if phone is ringing or not.

Wendy C
Wendy C · XDECT 8315

What is the range of the UnidenXDECT 8315 and what further range is it capable of going with the range extender?

Tony K.
Tony K. · XDECT 8315

Does the 8315 Bluetooth send from your landline to your iPhone.or from iPhone to landline.because I have hearing aids and I have trouble hearing the landline even with the boost on.and my iPhone goes straight into the hearing aids.thank you

Compare all Uniden XDECT 8315 listings