8315 and 8315 + 1

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian

Ian

Brilliant phone

Purchased this phone recently from Harvey Norman. Phone works very well and was easy to set up. We linked an iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy s8+ without any problems and they both answer and receive calls seemlessly (very nice to have more than just a single point a home for answering mobile calls).

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Antonio

AntonioSydney

Great product with great additional features!! A++

This works really good & can connect up to 4 smartphones, however the audio volume isn’t as loud as my iPhone 7, which is why I’m NOT giving it 5 Stars, but for home this is highly acceptable & can’t really complain. Uniden always make good quality home phones & cordless phones.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible sound!

I bought this phone for my elderly mum who is hard of hearing based on reviews online and Choice. It rated highly with regard to sound quality and clarity which is what I was after, however the sound is terrible. My mum asked if she could just have her old telstra phone back so I now have this phone and I can see why she didn't want it. The sound is tinny and not very clear. My mum cannot understand what I am saying if I ring her on this phone so I don't use it if possible. Very disappointed with this phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
analyst

analyst

One of the better cordless phones

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Manny

Mannyasked

Hi I have a 8315 +1 and a submersible hand piece , that's 3 in total.
The units are approx 2 to 3 yo .
On all the units as soon as i press the speaker button the unit loses power and then reboots,
Could it be a battery problem ?
I used the 3 unit's battery which was not doing this and it didn't fix the problem only now all 3 are doing the same.
Any advice?

Hi Manny,

It seems like you might need a new battery.

Some signs that the phone battery needs to be replaced include;
Talk time becomes noticeably reduced
Standby time is also reduced
Can cause dropping out whilst on a call
Handset may beep
Low Battery Alert shown on the Handset screen
Shows full bars while sitting on its charging cradle but when you take it off it will show 1 or 2 bars
The battery life is usually up to one year.

If your battery has not been replaced in over a year, I recommend that you purchase a replacement battery.

You can purchase a battery on our online store through the following link;

For our Uniden cordless phones, it is recommended to charge all handsets completely before using them.

The batteries need an initial charge of about 15 to 20 hours.

Rechargeable Battery Warning

Do not charge the batteries in any charger other than the one specified in the owner’s manual. Using another charger may damage the battery or cause it to explode.
Rechargeable batteries must be recycled or disposed of properly.
Uniden works to reduce lead content in our products and accessories.

WALLYasked

XDECT 8315

HOW DO YOU TURN THE RINGER BACK ON.

Uniden A.Uniden

Thank you for your review.

Can you please try the following?

To adjust the Ringer Volume;
Press the Up arrow 3 to 4 times quickly on the handset
The line will then come off from the Bell Icon

You can also press the up arrow or plus sign on the base 3 to 4 times.

WALLY

That is not the problem The problem is there is a bell icon on one of the handsets and it has a dash through it so the ringer is turned off. How do I turn it back on?

Hi Wally,

When you press the up arrow on the handset 3 to 4 times quickly, the ringer will turn on.

Lefty T.

Lefty T.asked

How long can you expect to have the phone on its battery before having to charge it?

Uniden A.Uniden

Thank you for your review.

The standby time is up to 10 days.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

3.3