Uniden XDECT 8315

Uniden XDECT 8315

8315, 8315 + 1

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian

Ian

Brilliant phone

Purchased this phone recently from Harvey Norman. Phone works very well and was easy to set up. We linked an iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy s8+ without any problems and they both answer and receive calls seemlessly (very nice to have more than just a single point a home for answering mobile calls).

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

Great product with great additional features!! A++

This works really good & can connect up to 4 smartphones, however the audio volume isn’t as loud as my iPhone 7, which is why I’m NOT giving it 5 Stars, but for home this is highly acceptable & can’t really complain. Uniden always make good quality home phones & cordless phones.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible sound!

I bought this phone for my elderly mum who is hard of hearing based on reviews online and Choice. It rated highly with regard to sound quality and clarity which is what I was after, however the sound is terrible. My mum asked if she could just have her old telstra phone back so I now have this phone and I can see why she didn't want it. The sound is tinny and not very clear. My mum cannot understand what I am saying if I ring her on this phone so I don't use it if possible. Very disappointed with this phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
analyst

analyst

One of the better cordless phones

Date PurchasedJun 2017

LHLasked

Is there a shopfront in Melbourne where we can visit and learn to use the XDECT 8315? We are not familiar with how to set up the answering system.

Uniden A.Uniden

Please find our authorized service agents listed on the following link;

Each authorised service agent display which type of Uniden product they are able to repair. (UHF Radios, Scanners, Phones, etc)
Please make sure the service agent you are sending your unit to have your Uniden model type listed.
Should you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sonia

Soniaasked

I m looking for a phone with an answering machine that works by a flashing light on the phone base. Does the Uniden do this or must I use a call back service. We are on nbn- thanks

Hi Sonia,

The XDECT8355 series has an inbuilt answering machine and uses a flashing light to notify you if there is a message on the answering machine or on a voicemail.

LHLasked

When there's a message is there a beep/sound from the unit or just flashing light indicating there's a message.

Uniden A.Uniden

There is a flashing light to indicate if there is a message on the answering machine.

You also have a 'Message Alert' option that you can activate on the phone that will notify you with a beep/sound.

LHL

Thank you for your prompt reply. That's the answer I've been looking for.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives