Uniden XDECT 8315

3.8

Kryton16

Kryton16Sydney, NSW

Bluetooth a pain

Bought this for work purposes, easy to use, sound is decent. Only gripe is 1-2 times a day I have to unplug from mains otherwise wont connect to smartphone automatically

Purchased in February 2020 at Catch for $62.00.

TezzaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Reliable

This phone is great and has many features but some of them I have had trouble setting up on account of difficulty in following the manual wording; still quite happy with the purchase

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Ian

Ian

Brilliant phone

Purchased this phone recently from Harvey Norman. Phone works very well and was easy to set up. We linked an iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy s8+ without any problems and they both answer and receive calls seemlessly (very nice to have more than just a single point a home for answering mobile calls).

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Home Phones

Find out how Uniden XDECT 8315 compares to other Home Phones

Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

Great product with great additional features!! A++

This works really good & can connect up to 4 smartphones, however the audio volume isn’t as loud as my iPhone 7, which is why I’m NOT giving it 5 Stars, but for home this is highly acceptable & can’t really complain. Uniden always make good quality home phones & cordless phones.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible sound!

I bought this phone for my elderly mum who is hard of hearing based on reviews online and Choice. It rated highly with regard to sound quality and clarity which is what I was after, however the sound is terrible. My mum asked if she could just have her old telstra phone back so I now have this phone and I can see why she didn't want it. The sound is tinny and not very clear. My mum cannot understand what I am saying if I ring her on this phone so I don't use it if possible. Very disappointed with this phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
analyst

analyst

One of the better cordless phones

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Adrian

Adrianasked

XDECT 8315

How do I extend the ring time

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Tezza

No idea, mine rings for quite a long while

Georgina B.

Georgina B.asked

XDECT 8315

I keep getting ‘out of range‘ and ‘check base power’. I’m not sure what this means as the red light is on and there is no ring tone. It has been in the same position, next to my bed, for at least five years without any issues!

Koala

Chris C.

Chris C.asked

XDECT 8315 + 1

how to erase landline number keyed in.

Tezza

pick up phone, click on phonebook, see home come up, hit that with middle silver button, view number will show, put in the letter of the person whose name you want to erase, like D or H, then scroll to the right one, click on it & you can then see edit or delete. hit delete

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

Compare both Uniden XDECT 8315