Uniden XDECT 8315

8315, 8315 + 1

Kryton16

Kryton16Sydney, NSW

Bluetooth a pain

Bought this for work purposes, easy to use, sound is decent. Only gripe is 1-2 times a day I have to unplug from mains otherwise wont connect to smartphone automatically

Purchased in February 2020 at Catch for $62.00.

TezzaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Reliable

This phone is great and has many features but some of them I have had trouble setting up on account of difficulty in following the manual wording; still quite happy with the purchase

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Ian

Ian

Brilliant phone

Purchased this phone recently from Harvey Norman. Phone works very well and was easy to set up. We linked an iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy s8+ without any problems and they both answer and receive calls seemlessly (very nice to have more than just a single point a home for answering mobile calls).

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

Great product with great additional features!! A++

This works really good & can connect up to 4 smartphones, however the audio volume isn’t as loud as my iPhone 7, which is why I’m NOT giving it 5 Stars, but for home this is highly acceptable & can’t really complain. Uniden always make good quality home phones & cordless phones.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible sound!

I bought this phone for my elderly mum who is hard of hearing based on reviews online and Choice. It rated highly with regard to sound quality and clarity which is what I was after, however the sound is terrible. My mum asked if she could just have her old telstra phone back so I now have this phone and I can see why she didn't want it. The sound is tinny and not very clear. My mum cannot understand what I am saying if I ring her on this phone so I don't use it if possible. Very disappointed with this phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

analyst

analyst

One of the better cordless phones

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Davtin

Davtinasked

Hi I have the Xdect 8315 + 1 one of the handsets no longer works it has power and can hear everything but people at other end can’t hear you . Is it feesable to get it repaired or am I better off getting a new one?

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Tezza

I agree with above- get in touch with their customer service as they are very helpful

kevin t

kevin tasked

does uniden xdect 8315 have answering machine included if how to activate

Hi,

Tezza

There is but could be tricky to set up but I had no need as I had message bank

LHL

LHLasked

Is there a shopfront in Melbourne where we can visit and learn to use the XDECT 8315? We are not familiar with how to set up the answering system.

Uniden A.Uniden

Please find our authorized service agents listed on the following link;

Each authorised service agent display which type of Uniden product they are able to repair. (UHF Radios, Scanners, Phones, etc)
Please make sure the service agent you are sending your unit to have your Uniden model type listed.
Should you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

Download manual