UNIMIG RAZOR 175 KUMJRRW175MIG MIG/Stick Welder

UNIMIG RAZOR 175 KUMJRRW175MIG MIG/Stick Welder

MPN: KUMJRRW175MIG

Viking Man

Viking ManPerth, WA

A great welder for the price can be used as a Meg and a stick welder highly recommend it

This is a very well made welder it is relatively lightweight but packs a punch at 175 amps what I like about it is it uses the small 5 kg welding which adds to make in it a lightweight welder compared to some I like the good warranty you get with it plus the extra 6 months by registering online I'm led to believe that you've got some items via redemption and I have yet to look into that that wasn't the reason I purchased it it represents a good bang for your buck

Purchased in November 2020 at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse for $700.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review! If you purchased it in November or December, you can submit your redemption entry here: https://unimig.com.au/redemptions/

Phil GNorthern Region, NSW

A great welder for a beginner.

I am not a welder by trade and I have only used a stick inverter welder so I had zero experience with a MIG. Because of this, I was hesitant to buy a MIG but decided to go ahead. I found this welder, with the aid of the User Manual (which has a lot of errors but UniMig have addressed this) and Youtube videos, the setup was easy and I made a very reasonable weld on my second attempt. First attempt was was a bit of a disaster :-) :-). I can highly recommend this welder.

Purchased in September 2020 for $954.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Phil!

Courtland

CourtlandDarling Downs, QLD

Awesome welder

My new 175 amp mig is a top welder over the moon from total tool Toowoomba very happy nice machine to use deliveries a nice clean weld very happy with the machine

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thank you for your review!

Welders

Find out how UNIMIG RAZOR 175 KUMJRRW175MIG MIG/Stick Welder compares to other Welders

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new Unimig 175

I purchased my unimig 175A from Hare and Forbes Machinery House the other day, bought it straight home and set it up with the gas, wire and all the other bits and pieces that came with the machine. I found the directions clear and easy the follow, making it an effortless procedure to get started. I got some heavy duty steel and set about trying the Unimig out and it performed flawlessly. I would have no trouble recommending this machine to anyone and especially if you wish to enter the welding market with Gas Shielding simply fantastic.

Purchased in July 2020 at Hare & Forbes MachineryHouse Physical store for $855.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Wayne!

Fix.n.Weld Frames

Fix.n.Weld FramesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bang for buck welder

Awesome little welder, easy to set up and play.
I bought the 175 after being so impressed with the razor 205.
This welder is just set up for stainless, I was a little surprised it didn’t come with a quick gas connect like the 205 does.
All in all, great welder and easy to use.

Purchased in June 2020 at Total Tools.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ian P

Ian PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Minor nitpicks but otherwise a good reliable machine

Purchased in August 2018 at Hare & Forbes MachineryHouse Physical store for $730.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Ian. We'll take your feedback into account.

Jamie O.

Jamie O.Central Queensland, QLD

Easy to use and set up straight out of the box

Bought this welder for work on my race car and home projects. Set up with 0.9mm gasless wire on some scrap pieces and had it dialed in perfectly to weld exhaust sections together. I am no expert but I was very happy with the result. Great little machine!

Purchased in May 2020 at Global Welding Supplies for $825.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Jamie!

Awesome..

This welder seems to be quite a decent unit..
Having completed minimal welding prior, I purchased some Arc electrodes to learn basic MMA..
after welding a few bits of metal together, seemed ok..
I then purchased some Gasless MIG wire..
this is an awesome machine.
I knocked up some basic fabrication easily..
Extremely happy with my purchase!

Purchased in April 2020 at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for your review, Andrew!

mey

meySouthwest, VIC

It's a great welder.

It's a great welder made a boat trailer and other trailers with it welds really good.Works really well and easy to use and set up and many more welding to do.

Purchased in December 2018 at Sydney Tools VIC, North Geelong for $796.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Hi Mey, thanks for your review!

Welders

Chris

ChrisMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Machine, reliable, tough and easy to use.

I absolutely love my Unimig Razor 175. It is a great machine that I know will work perfectly every time. Parts are easy to get and instructions were very clear. Looking forward to purchasing a Unimig plasma cutter in the near future.

Purchased in March 2019 at Gasweld.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for your feedback, Chris!