UNIMIG RAZOR 200 KUM-M-RWMIG200

UNIMIG RAZOR 200 KUM-M-RWMIG200

4.3

Charles

CharlesGippsland, VIC

Great size, plenty of power, ideal for field work

I'm a diesel fitter / engineer with over 10 years of field based repairs and fabrication experience. In that time I've used all manner of welders from all price ranges, Kempi, Cigweld, CIG, Bosweld, Rossi.. After plenty of research, I upgraded to Unimig's Razor 200. My first Unimig. Most of the time I'm running everything off a generator, and I couldn't be happier with the quality and smooth nature of this Unimig welder. At the medium price range, with 3 years warranty, it's more than I could've expected. Excellent unit, I would purchase again without hesitation. Cheers

Purchased in January 2021 at Sydney Tools for $1,130.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Charles!

Colin

Colin

Unimig Razor 200 mig

I upgraded to Unimig Razor on the advice of a friend who is a specialist welder. The Unimig is easy to use. The welder easy to setup. The supplied setup tables are great for those of us who are part time welding.

Purchased in November 2020 at Total Tools NSW for $1,150.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Colin!

daniel

danielSouth East Queensland, QLD

This machine is simple and easy to use and up for any job I throw at it

It makes welding easy when it’s easy to setup and versatile in almost every application. I am a mobile welder and I take this machine everywhere as it powerful and light enough to take everywhere

Purchased in October 2020 for $945.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Daniel!

Welders

Find out how UNIMIG RAZOR 200 KUM-M-RWMIG200 compares to other Welders

Wayne

Wayne

Highly Recommended

I purchased the Unimig Razor 200 having prior knowledge of their capabilities and reliability. We have 2 at a Quarry I work in and they are used both in the field and the workshop. They are light enough to carry throughout the crushing plant and still give us the power for heavy duty welds. They are used in dusty and dirty conditions and are often knocked around by our staff but still continue to be reliable. It was the obvious choice for my home workshop.

Purchased in June 2020 at Home Hardware for $1,130.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Wayne!

Converted from transformer type MIG to Unimig Inverter! Happy as!

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,000.00.

Thanks for the review!

247DAN

247DANSydney, NSW

Awesome performance, easy to use!!

Really loving both gas and gasless mig welding with this unit. The results Im getting from the machine are really good but the reason I love it more is it takes an absolute thrashing when I take it offsite and it just keeps on going and going. Keen to get a spool gun and see how well with tackles aluminium.

Purchased in January 2020 at Sydney Tools for $1,050.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks mate for the review!

Great welder

Great welding machine for Aluminium with 5356. Short 2m lead and gun. Plenty of punch for a small unit. Gives a good professional finish. With great penetration. Light weight and very portable

Purchased in November 2017 for $1,000.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for your feedback, Rob!

George

GeorgeDarwin

Bloody ripper!

Awesome unit, like the guy below me I used to have a cigweld and was a massive cigweld only guy until their new units started to give me nothing but headaches. I had seen Unimig popping up online a lot and went out on a leg to give them a go after some conversations with my mates who were familiar with their products. I have to say I am impressed! From opening the box I could tell the torch & machine was built with quality clearly in mind, and the welds it were producing were far superior then many other machines I had tried in the pass. I have to say I will have no more hesitation in buying these companies products in the near future and would recommend anyone who isn't sure what company to pick for quality and reliability to choose unimig

Date PurchasedAug 2018

It's good actually bloody good

Got rid of my 175it over rated got a old 150 cig 10 years still works good .then though I would look for a different brand looked at all of them tried a few of my mates then tried a older unimig sold worked very good so went out a got a unimg200 mig mma used it twice so far dose every thing I want so easy to use it's eveyones personal choice but won't think will have to buy other for a very long time would be good if a spool gun came with it but carnt have it all HAPPY WELDING.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Welders

Find out how UNIMIG RAZOR 200 KUM-M-RWMIG200 compares to other Welders

NOT GOOD!!!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
d w

d wRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Nice machine

Does a great job wth gasless mig. Just knocked up a set of gates. I couldn't be happier. Can't wait till gas becomes cheaper. Pretty hopeless striking an arc with stick welding. Tap Tap tap, if you know what I mean. I think the stick function is to make it more appealing to sell. Disappointed with that side of it.

RickO

RickOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why didn't I get one sooner

Jake

Jakeasked

I am a business owner specialising in Aluminium fabrication and boat building. I am looking for a new welder that will run 1.2mm Aluminium wire. Does anyone reccomend a UNIMIG and model or any other brands?
Welder needs to be mobile to be taken out on site.

Bill

Billasked

razor weld 200 stick - tig welder powers on for about 20 seconds the code E-2 appears then unit shuts down. then repeatedly powers on and off

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Hi Bill, please contact our Service Department through our contact page, and they will be able to assist you with this: https://unimig.com.au/contact-us/

Rob M.
Rob M.

Contact UNI MIG

Rod

Rodasked

Does anyone know what error 1 means?

Sam
Sam

Hi Rod, is there anything in your user manual? If theres still nothing just call up unimig’s service department they have helped me out numerous times!

See all UNIMIG RAZOR 200 KUM-M-RWMIG200 questions

Get an answer from our members and UNIMIG representatives