UNIMIG VIPER 180 AC/DC KUM-M-VTIG180ACDC TIG Welder

4.9

Nathan R.

Nathan R.Wimmera, VIC

Awesome product

Everything is pretty self explanatory if not it’s all in the manual. 10/10 would definitely recommend to any beginner, easy to use and overall great machine. Glad I went with unimig

Purchased in February 2021 at Total Tools for $1,409.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Nathan!

ian t.

ian t.Launceston, TAS

Everything you need and with a 10a plug

I was using a Unimig 130amp stick/tig inverter for a few years but wanted a welder that would weld aluminium. Everyone I looked at used a 15amp plug, which I don't have access to. Then I found this unit with plenty of adjustable settings AND all using a 10 amp plug. !st project was a welding bench using stick and DC tig, very happy with welder performance. I've never welded aluminium before , so this was next. Wow very impressed, great results . Highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in November 2020 at Hampdon Industrial for $1,268.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review Ian!

Stirling

StirlingWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to use and understand. Great welder would recommend

Couldn’t of asked for a better welder to suit my needs. As soon as I got it set up and welding for first time I knew it was quality and exactly what I wanted, I can also say the same for the other two I have. Cheers happy welding

Purchased in October 2020 at Total Tools for $1,405.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review Stirling!

Welders

Find out how UNIMIG VIPER 180 AC/DC KUM-M-VTIG180ACDC TIG Welder compares to other Welders

Rob

RobSydney Surrounds, NSW

A Good Unit

The Unimig Viper 180 AC/DC TIG is a nice product, feature rich and works as advertised.
It is good for professional as well as the new beginner. Will operate just fine from a standard 10A socket.
The HF start makes striking an arc very easy. All the other features of a good AC/DC TIG are there as well.
The foot pedal is pretty much a necessity for welding aluminium. If you can get a foot pedal as part of a redemption deal, go for it.
My only regret now is: I should have got the Unimig Razor 200. Compact, with more power.
Cheers,
Rob

Purchased in November 2020 at Hare & Forbes MachineryHouse Physical store for $1,200.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Rob!

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great welder

Great welder just what i wanted, It will be better when i get the bonus foot control that was promised by redemption, but for now still a great welder and can only get better.
Cheers, Happy WELDING.

Purchased in November 2020 at Total Tools QLD, Richlands for $1,254.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Anthony!

Jamie

JamieCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome bit of kit

Non-professional but been welding a little while. This is my first TIG machine and it is absolutely fantastic. Works great on aluminium, which is why I bought it. Price is very reasonable for what you get and the T2 torch from ARC is VERY nice. I really can't recommend this welder enough.

Purchased in November 2020 at Total Tools ACT, Fyshwick for $1,409.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Jamie!

Jimden

JimdenPerth, WA

Welding fine S.S. wire

With this welder i was able to weld 1mm S.S. wire to 1.6mm S.S. wire. This is something that i could not do with my other TIG machine. I was even able to do this with a 2.4mm electrode! I also did my best ever fillet weld on 5mm bar.

Purchased in November 2020 at Total Tools WA, Midland for $1,200.00.

Thanks for the review!

Metal tradie

Metal tradieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

As a veteran tradesman I know what to expect when it comes to a AC/DC welder.The viper 180 ticks all the boxes for use around the house. Very satisfied tradie.

Purchased in October 2020 at Total Tools QLD, Burleigh Waters for $1,409.00.

Thanks for the review!

Perfect for the beginner

This machine is simple enough to use to get me started as a beginner but also has features that will be useful to me as my Tig Welding skills improve.

Purchased in June 2020 at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Charlie!

Welders