Valco Baby Karma

Valco Baby Karma

5.0 from 1 review

So comfy, b/feeding is now a joy

This super comfortable chair has transformed my time spent breastfeeding (which let's face it takes up many hours a day) from a nightmare to a sweeet dream!
It took a long time to come (ordered online) which was frustrating but might have been a one off thing but I sure am glad to have it now it's here!
It's so comfy and it's also flexible - I have it next to the baby's cot and I can sit in it to feed him with it tilted back and facing the door, then spin it round, put him in the cot, and it tilts forward so I can still sit in it while patting him off to sleep.
Other mums tell me they rock their babies to sleep in it, but my lil dude isn't into it - if he was, this would be the perfect chair to do it!
The fabric is nice and soft feeling, though I don't imagine it's that hard wearing. They supply slip covers for the arms and back which I thought was a nice touch.
Comes with a matching ottoman which is great too and glides along with the chair.
comfy, can move in lots of ways