Valco Eurobell

Valco Eurobell

Dane K

Dane K

Frame broke.

I had the same problem as some of the other reviews here.

The base "steel" frame under both arm rests had snapped causing the chair to be unstable and unusable. This comes from everyday general use + poor welding. I'm just glad my 2 year old was not playing on it when it broke.

To their credit, the chair did last us 2 years, but I would expect a $600+ chair to last a bit longer than that. I'm also guessing that it's out of warranty now, so we're on our own here. I'll have to get a mate to weld it back together....

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Dane, thanks for the review. If you would like to call the customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they will try their very best to help you :)

Base broke

Chair worked well for 4 months then began to become unstable and rock from side to side as well as back and forth really unnerving. When trying to work out what the issue was we noticed that some sort of inner workings of the connecting swivel section of the base had broken on the inside. For the price we paid we were really disappointed.

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Tia, thanks for the message :) Did you purchase it brand new off ebay? It might still be in warranty, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they may be able to help you.

bj

bjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 broken frames, out of warranty

We purchased a new Valco Eurobell glider for our first baby. The main bearing in the base was extremely noisy to the point we didn't want to use the chair. To their credit, Valco replaced it. Now, 2 years later and after almost no use, the second frame has broken. This is a welded steel frame (made in China of course) and one of the swing arms has literally snapped in half rendering the chair practically unusable. Warranty is 12 months. Chair was $600 and got maybe 3 months use for baby 1 and broke as soon as baby 2 arrived. Avoid at all costs.