Valco Baby Eurobell

Valco Baby Eurobell

1.4

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Uncomfortable, arms too skinny, ruined my back

Extremely difficult to recline, mechanism very stiff, angle of chair forces you to slump forward when feeding baby. Arms are too skinny to do. “Football hold” position for feeding baby which many women who have c-sections need to do. Fabric ripped at seam after a few weeks use. Would give zero stars if I could, terrible quality.

Purchased at Baby Kingdom for A$5,500.00.

Bonnie

BonnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Biggest piece of trash I’ve ever bought!

If I could give this a minus 10 I would.. you rock your baby trying to get them to sleep and all you hear is constant squeaks and cracks.. and this happen from the get go.. not even worth it if they were giving it away..

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Village for A$599.00.

Tiffany

TiffanyCentral West, NSW

Bearings Break

Bearings broke after only 2 months. The frame was replaced on warranty. The exact same problem happened again to the next frame and now it is out of warranty. The bearings are welded into the frame so they aren't able to be replaced on your own either. Valco Baby needs to produce quality products if they are going to sell them for $500!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Gliders

Find out how Valco Baby Eurobell compares to other Gliders

T2018

T2018Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible. Bearings don’t last. What a waste of money.

Chair completely failed on us. Contacted for replacement and told us it was out of warranty and told me to buy a new frame completely at our cost $150 after spending $500 on the chair. No thanks. Terrible service and product.

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$500.00.

Bearings failed

It was comfortable but the swing bearings failed after 8 months, the base was replaced under warranty but the bearings failed again 6 months later (outside of warranty). I expect better for a $550 chair.

Clear design or manufacturing issue causing stress on the bearings. It has also been built in a way that prevents just replacing the bearings. Very disappointing.

Update: I called and Valco have said they sent new intermediate arms out, which is good. I'll update when they arrive.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$550.00.

MRM101

MRM101

Such a shame - a chair that doesn’t last long

I loved this chair so much. It was amazing for our nursing chair. But at the 16month mark the frame broke and it’s out of warranty. Definitely not worth the money for it to have this recurring problem, as you can see from other reviews. So disappointing. Look elsewhere for your nursing chair

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$500.00.

Hello.
I am sorry this has happened.
Please contact our customer service team on (03) 9581 8000 and they may be able to assist you further.

Dane K

Dane K

Frame broke.

I had the same problem as some of the other reviews here.

The base "steel" frame under both arm rests had snapped causing the chair to be unstable and unusable. This comes from everyday general use + poor welding. I'm just glad my 2 year old was not playing on it when it broke.

To their credit, the chair did last us 2 years, but I would expect a $600+ chair to last a bit longer than that. I'm also guessing that it's out of warranty now, so we're on our own here. I'll have to get a mate to weld it back together....

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Dane, thanks for the review. If you would like to call the customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they will try their very best to help you :)

Base broke

Chair worked well for 4 months then began to become unstable and rock from side to side as well as back and forth really unnerving. When trying to work out what the issue was we noticed that some sort of inner workings of the connecting swivel section of the base had broken on the inside. For the price we paid we were really disappointed.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Tia, thanks for the message :) Did you purchase it brand new off ebay? It might still be in warranty, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they may be able to help you.

bj

bjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 broken frames, out of warranty

We purchased a new Valco Eurobell glider for our first baby. The main bearing in the base was extremely noisy to the point we didn't want to use the chair. To their credit, Valco replaced it. Now, 2 years later and after almost no use, the second frame has broken. This is a welded steel frame (made in China of course) and one of the swing arms has literally snapped in half rendering the chair practically unusable. Warranty is 12 months. Chair was $600 and got maybe 3 months use for baby 1 and broke as soon as baby 2 arrived. Avoid at all costs.

Gliders