Veebee Ez Rider

4.3

Natasha t.

Natasha t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VeeBee EZ Rider

Can a VeeBee EZ Rider go on a smart trike?? I'm thinking of getting them for the kids as they love being out in the open but my oldest gets tired to quickly

Paul

Paul

Can cause fights over who gets to sit on it.

Only used 15-30 times over 3 years but is worth the money. Kids like riding it and fight over it, when they are tierd they want back in the pram though. Obviously takes up extra room when using it so crowded areas can be a squeeze and it takes up extra boot space. Kids become a bit tall for it at around 6 years old but can still hop on if committed.

Jon-Candice Cianci

Jon-Candice CianciSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for the kids - not for mums back though!

My son loved riding on this. Excellent for when you are in a busy shopping centre and are trying to keep a eye on two children at once. Encouraged my son to stay with me. I found however I had to walk at a strange angle to be able to reach my pram as it hangs out quite a way. So it was impractical to use for long periods of time. It also made folding up the pram difficult and the spikes on the board were bent when someone other then me tried to fold up the from with the board still attached.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Veebee Ez Rider compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

ELYSE

ELYSEBaulkham hills

Great for a toddler

When you have 2 kids, it s actually a good alternative to the double pram. Add it to the back of your pram and you have a seat that turn to be quite fun for your toddler when the little one is gazing at the front. But you need to have a good room at the back of your pram as it could be in your leg when walking. So not fit for all the prams.

Karliah

Karliah

Makes things easier with a toddler

I purchased the easy rider to connect to my stride compact as my toddler would never sit in the second seat on the pram. Since having the Easy rider my shopping trips are much more manageable. It is a little bulky and can get rather heavy to push but definitely a great purchase and my child thinks it's great fun.

Natalie

Natalie

Good option for older child

This is a great idea for my son who is too big to fit in the pram. Its not huge though so he wont be able to fit in the seat for long. I think thwy got the size right though as any biggger and i would hit my feet when walking and smaller would be pointless. Hopefully he will be happy standing.

Dani

DaniBurnie

Fits steelcraft agile plus.

We brought one of these the other day as we have another bub on the way and our 15 month old will be near 2 when bub arrives and isn't interested In sitting in the pram now let alone when she's bigger. I was told it wouldn't fit on a steel craft agile plus pram because of the curved bar at the back but because the ez rider has 4 adjustment levels we took the pram into a shop and tried it and it seemed to fit if you just move your material on the bottom bar that holds your storage.

Mumma jo

Mumma joGoldcoast

My toddlers fav new toy!

We have a very active little boy + a new baby girl. I have a bugaboo cameleon which I loved for my son. A double pram really did not appeal to us and our situation. I bought the vee bee ezy rider and I'm so glad I did! My 2 year old loves it and I can strap him in! LIFESAVER! it's easy to attach and dismantle.

amanda.ray.7737

amanda.ray.7737AU

Great purchase

Am really happy with this. Sturdy and goes up and down gutters easily with toddler sitting and holding on. Much better than a standard toddler seat and when my daughter gets older can use the skateboard. My 5 month old baby has to sit facing me and the toddler to give her more room. Otherwise would be too cramped.
Also i do have to adjust how I walk slightly but not as much as I originally thought before I tried in the store.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Veebee Ez Rider compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

life saver

Mrscreegz
Mrscreegz

I'm looking at purchasing the mountain buggy cosmopolitan. Is this the pram you have that has been compatible with the valco Ez rider?

A Hughes