Veebee Navigator

3.6

ELYSE

ELYSEBaulkham hills

Great

Bought this one last year and still using it for my daughter as she s still doing her nap on the afternoon. It s great for toddler as it have a cup holder and tray at the front and also a cup holder and tray on the top for parents what is also great as you don t need to purchased it separetly. The 3 wheels make it really confortable to navigate through busy street And for shopping ( big basket at the bottom) . And i can lay my daughter totally flat when she s sleeping so love it as it s easy to fold, not too big and really handy. The only problem is it doesn t last as the front wheels start to struck and the front tray unclip quite easily.

Wayne

Great for a newborn but too small for larger child

QuinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use pram

We chose this pram due to it being small and light weight. It is easy for me to fold and unfold and lift in and out of the boot (even with a baby in my arms).It is also large enough to carry a toddler and shopping in the carry basket but small enough that it is kept in the boot of the car while still leaving room for groceries or every day items. It steers well, has a removable tray with straps than can be used as 3 point or 5 point. Still going strong after over 2 years of use.

Ric

RicParramatta

Starting to encounter issues with front mounted wheels

When we bought the stroller , it worked very well. We take good care of the unit since it holds our most precious cargo, our 2 year old, but it seems that the way the front wheels are designed causes issues over time. When folded, there's always awkwardness in they way the wheel doesn't slip into a more neutral position no matter how many times I refold it. Wear and tear isn't expected so soon after being purchased but I guess we see built in obsolescence is par for the course nowadays...

Iron

IronSydney

compact stroller that is good value

This stroller has worked well for us. Its bigger than an umbrella stroller and can carry lots of stuff, but its still small enough to fit into shops and a small car boot. Its been comfortable and our child is just over a metre tall and still fits just fits into it.

It won't last forever and the plastic holding the top handles together has started cracking on ours. The front wheel squeaked for a long time and needed a good clean out with silicon spray. It has been over some rough ground as there are not many footpaths in our area and we do lots of walking. Considering we paid less than $200, its still good value even with those problems and we have happy with it.

Mel

MelMango hill

Great affordable pram

Easy to use and fold up, has been used for 2 children and lasts and wears excellent with material holding up extremely well
    only negative is that you can't have baby facing you would be good to have a handle that goes forward & back
    Does not take up a lot of room and is lightweight

Not Safe

Bought this pram from Toys R Us, my pram is 7 months old and both back wheels have fallen off while my 4 month old baby girl was in it. I wrote to Veebee and took photos they sent me spare parts to fix it. One month later the wheels fell off again, when I rang the company the women I spoke to was rude & told me I wasn't putting the wheels back on properly as they shouldn't fall off, they won't replace the pram or give me my money back, not happy at all, not safe...

Not worth the price I paid.

can be easy to maneuver. It is possible to steer with one hand. Down side of the stroller is that when it is fully reclined you can not access the basket storage area. Can no longer use this pram though, after being used twice. Put little miss in there while having specialist appointments and no matter what I done the back wheels kept falling off and would not stay on. Bough this pram via Zippay after hearing the great reviews and if I knew about the wheels I would definetely not have bought the pram. Definetely not worth the $250 I paid for it.

Rebecca Kate

Rebecca KateAU

This is a good lightweight stroller for a small adult to push a small toddler in for quick shopping

I found this is a very good LITTLE stroller with lots of extra features I really liked, however I have a 4 month old and she's not able to sit up properly when seat is upright, so it tends to roll her to the side a little. Handle too short for me being 5'11', and hood doesn't seem to stay fully extended out. The crotch strap is a bit far down, but other than those things, it is a very good pram if you're after a cheap, light, good quality small pram

Sandi_pyeAU

How do you change the handle direction please

Its light and easy to use except I do not know how the handle changes from front to back, I hear that its easy but so far no one can show me how to do it, I would appreciate any information please. I'm old and dont get these new prams at all.

Valco B.Veebee
    Sandi_pye

Thank you. I sold the pram and bought one that the handle does move.

Fit's in a mini couper

This was the only pram on the market i could find to fit in my mini. It is wonderfully lightweight and compact. It has been fine for a year and a half but looks like it might collapse spoon. Child seems to slip fwd in the seat relying on the harness to hold her in. The brakes are awfully stiff and wreck ur shoes. Good big storage basket underneath. Low for a tall person to push. Little if any shock absorption so it is a bimpy ride. When child is about 6 momths old the temples of their head bump into some joints either side of pram. Overall okay forthe money,
    Fits in a mini couper
    Brakes, todler slides fwd on seat, infant bangs head on sides

Tasch

TaschMelbourne

Great pram for the quick run around

laalaa14

laalaa14Australia

Awseome stroller great price

I love the VeeBee :) its lightweight, fits easily in the boot of my car and folds down with one push of a button. Snaps upright easily as well. 3 wheels makes it easy to manover and the storage basket is easily accessible even with the baby laying right down in the stroller. Love the cup holders too! The little peep window near where you hold the pram to push it is great I can easily keep an eye on bub.
    Lightweight, inexpensive, easy to manover.

straw610

straw610Perth

best pram for the price range!

I've tried about 3 other prams/strollers before, and this is by far my favorite. It has lots of pros and only 1 con (read my pros/cons below). It's so easy to recline and manouvre (one hand operation). It's easy to fold/unfold, and it fits in the smallest car boot (I have a suzuki swift).
    Although the basket can be a bit hard to access if it's fully reclined, but so are many other prams.
    I just wish it is everything that it is now but slightly bigger. Otherwise, love everything about it.
    light weight, one hand recline, easy to steer, cup holder, large steady basket, lots of things!
    a bit small; my baby will soon grow out of it.

Sweet_mama

Sweet_mamaMelbourne

Good for its price

Nice lightweight pram, good for short trip to shopping centres. It was not expensive. It has snack and drink trays for both the mum and the baby, and huge easy-to-access storage underneath. However I find the seat size is a bit small. Also the steering can be difficult sometimes, I really need to use two hands and push hard when making a turn.
    Great for short trip to shopping centres
    Seat is a bit small and steering can be difficult sometimes

beckj

beckjAU

An excellent lightweight stroller/pram

MummaBear30

MummaBear30Townsville

Get what you paid for

forleaf74
    forleaf74

ind of looks small. I put my 15 week baby in there and she is not big and she took up most of the pram and her head was only about 2 inches from the top. any one else have this problem??

RLGsMum

RLGsMumLismore, New South Wales

Bad

Surprised by other ratings

Bella19

Bella19burleigh heads

Great lightweight pram

This is a great lightweight little pram with huge storage underneath, comes with drink and snack trays for both me and my little man in the front. I bought this pram because my original phil and teds was too heavy and love the fact that this folds so easy and is light. Only problem I have with it is that I have to adjust my child often as it appears that he slides down, he is not uncomfortable, it just looks like he is. Other than that I love it.
    Light, huge storage, easy to push, 2 handy drink and snack trays.
    Have to adjust child now and again as he slips down in it.

Belinda T.

Belinda T.asked

Hello,I just purchased the navigator pram second hand,there is a hole in the basket and was wondering if I could purchase a replacement and how much it would cost?

Quin

You would need to contact where you purchased the pram or the manufacturer

Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Belinda.
    I apologize for the delay in response.
    Please contact me on (03) 9581 8034 if I can assist you further.

Isi

Isiasked

how do you fold it for the car?

Wayne

There's a lever that you pull, which disengages the lock. This allows the unit to be folded down to fit into the car.

Quin

Yes you hold a button on the handle and lift a latch on the left side and it folds down. Really easy.

Tamasked

Is there a way to lock the front wheel in place so it doesn't keep getting stuck/swiveling around- it's quite jarring for my toddler?

Wayne

We no longer have our vee bee (upgraded to a larger pram), but my recollection is that there's a small clip on the back of each of the front struts (just above the wheels), which allow the wheels to be locked or unlocked. The wheels can be locked to force them to remain straight or unlocked so they swivel as required.

Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Tam, Wayne is 100% correct :) If you want to contact our customer service team please call 03 9581 8000

Thank you guys!

Get an answer from our members and Veebee representatives