Valco Relax Set Black

Valco Relax Set Black

Good purchase

I preferred this glider chair and ottoman set to others as it has more lower back support. The chair itself is comfortable. Side pockets are convenient.

The only issue I have with this chair is that it has developed a squeak that I can't locate. It seems to however bother me more than the baby!

Great to start with, very dissapointed with longevity of chair

For the price of the chair, which when we bought it was $400, the longevity of the chair has really dissapointed. I usually only write reviews once products have been tested for a long period of time, at least 2 years. In this case, the chair has been in the house for over 4 years. Initially the chair worked well and is very comfortable to sit in. Today it is still very comfortable to sit in, unfortunately the material they have used to cover the chair is cheap, very cheap, and after 4 years of gentle and caring usage, the fabric has flaked off and worn away and all that is left is the bare fabric. In short it looks terrible, and am very, very dissapointed considering the price of the chair. When purchasing we could see that the chair seemed to be cheaply made, but took a gamble on it becuase it seemed to be well designed. The design and structural integrity of the chair are still ok, the covering is unbelievably poor. If you are wanting a chair that lasts, do not buy this one. If you want one that will last for 3 years max, without the material starting to break down, this chair will be fine for you.
Comfortable, well designed, suits taller people, high backrest, all which mean the chair is a pleasure to sit in
Fabric on chair doesn't last, even with gentle usage. I cannot stress how bad the fabric on the chair is, and for the price really lets the chair down.