Valco Seville

Valco Seville

razanmahbub

razanmahbubSydney, NSW

This should recalled

when you try to stand up from lying position, it will come with you, it literally fell over my pregnant wife. The base has no weight and it turns over with you while get up

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $269.00.

Vinnie.T

Vinnie.TPerth

Comfortable and our Son likes it at sleep time

Am2Brisbane

Pathetic excuse for material

I bought this chair in 2012 and used it for a maximum of 9 months. It was then stored in a room not being used for 4 years until we were blessed with another child. I went to use it and on the first day noticed the material had started to disintegrate. 1 week later and the material has peeled off that much it is unsellable. I had bought this item new thinking it was a good investment. I was wrong. I only wished I had researched this product prior to purchasing

You can contact Valco and they will over replacement covers at a price that is close to the original purchase price. Interesting that they should also need to sell replacment covers!

Very disappointed

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby
Am2

Do not buy. Chair is dangerous.

At first I thought this chair was great but after three uses it started making terrible noises when rocking. Bits of metal and eventually ball bearings fell out making the chair unusable and dangerous. The problem is the bearings can jump over the nuts on each of the joints (the nuts are too small and the design bad), destroying the bearings before separating entirely.

Terrible fabric and squeaks, but love the rocking with the foot stool

This has been a great chair for breastfeeding and reading, but it is a shame the fabric wears away so easily. Every time we use the chair we end up with tiny bits of black all over us and it's tough to clean off. Covering the chair with a blanket helps but is dangerous to then rock in. Very disappointed in that given these aren't exactly cheap. The chair also squeaks a bit as I rock, I can find the odd angle that is quiet and my bub sleeps pretty well but it is annoying.

Doesnt last

Ive Only had the chair for a few months and it makes terrible noises when rocking back and forth i cant rock baby to sleep in it anymore clunks with every rock i loved it otherwise it has just worn out way to quickley for something that was $400 not very happy with quality

Poor quality, wears out within 2 months

At first we loved this chair - it was comfy & soothed baby to sleep. But within 2 months of normal use, the cheap bearings in this chair had worn so that they "clunk" with every, "glide" rousing baby instead. It can no longer be used for purpose. Don't waste your money! Or buy something better quality rather than having to spend your money twice to replace it!!

Honest1

Honest1

Dangerous

After only 3-4 months - I have the receipt, ball bearings and small Sharp metal shavings coming out of swivel bolts, recommend by something different with different swing assembly this us super dodge and going back to store. Hopefully we can get something different this time 3 more words here
It was comfortable but not reliable

Kwiller

KwillerManoora

Still unsure

We sat in this before we purchased it and loves it. When we took it home it was so difficult to put together, the 2 main brackets that you you have to screw together didn't match up and were too far away to screw in, so had a lot of trouble getting that together. Worked great the first couple of times I rocked in it, but now when I rock it's not smooth almost like your running over something each time, this is super irritating & I opt for the couch instead!
Comfortable, easy to clean material
Difficult to put together and perhaps the 'non-smooth rocking' has something to do with that

hughlim

hughlim

Good only for the first baby

keishu

keishu

I wasn't going to get a rocker as I thought my lovely lounge chair would do the job - thank god I got one! This has been the most important purchase in the baby process and I will probably keep it after the bub is older. On a cost per use basis this is the best value around.
This was an absolute godsend!! The Seville is wider in the seat than the Relax Glider and a little more comfy. Pockets on the sides allow you to store bibs and wipes. The reclining action is perfect for when you need to get some shut eye whilst rocking your little baby.
Can go off balance if you rock too hard and rotate at the same time.

alliconnor

alliconnor

OK

I really did like this chair and used it for reading to bub well past the time we stopped feeding in it. Once I worked out how to get out as quietly as possible (covered it with blanket and moved slowly, it was great!
Very comfortable and easy to recline. Locks too if you don't want to recline. Love that the stool rocks too. Handy pockets on the side for tissues/breast pads/ cloths etc.
Could be very noisy getting out of it and quite difficult to do with a sleeping bub in one arm. Had to pack around myself with pillows when Bf bub in early stages

anjool

anjool

Good chair at a good price.
It was $269 at baby bunting, and i think it was well worth the money.
Probably not as super comfortable as a $600 swivel. but im happy with mine.
Comfy, reclines nicely
Has pockets on both sides for storing stuff
Rocks nicely, and foot stool rocks nicely too.
no cons it is nice