Affordable pram

Pros:
Lightweight
Easy to use and assemble
Tires aren’t at risk of popping or deflating
Folds compactly
Price
Adjustable foot rear
Easy to clean
Seat is very spacious

Cons:
No wheelieboard fits comfortably - makes it hard if you have 2 or more kids, and if you choose a universal board, the pram is then hard to maneuver
Wears easily

Love this stroller

I was actually given one of these as a gift and I love it.
I have the snap black beauty with bassinet
For newborn up.
So sturdy easy to steer.
Great airflow ventilation
Huge storage pockets and basket.
Easy 1 handed layback great when bub drifts off.
Folds up super compact aswell.

Amazing stroller

I bought this stroller as a travel stroller due to its light weight and it didn't disappoint. I have had no problems with this product and ive have it over 4 years. The brakes are simple, it has a massive hood, it is light and it folds easy. Im now using this for my second child, it's just great. It is also great when travelling as it is cheaper and im not so worried if it gets damaged. I would say it is more of a stroller not a pram and probably wouldn't recommend it for a child less then 6 months but that is personal preference.

Love it...soo light

I bought this last year for my first bub and then we travelled overseas.. It was Soo light easy to fold...i think lightest pram in industry only around 5kg...

Highly recommend this one.. Easy to use.. Move easily in shopping centre
So cheap and good resale value...
Best investment
My husband can also easily use it after having back problem.

I am a very happy mum

My husband and I love this pram, easy to fold (can be folded with the use of one hand), very light weight, doesn't take up much space in the boot of our car, can be transported on a plane as carry on, and easy to maneuver around especially clothes racks, I would recommend this pram to all of you mothers, price is good to.

Fantastic pram

I have had my Snap 4 for over 6 years now, and have been so happy with it. It is lightweight, easy to steer, easy to fold. It is comfortable & roomy for baby/toddler, recline function is easy, basket is a good size. We have used the adapter for the baby love snap & go capsule which has been an added bonus.

When our brake cable snapped last week (after 6+ years continuous use, now onto its fourth child) I was reluctantly contemplating retiring the pram and getting a new one but when I called Valco they were helpful & able provide the replacement part for a very reasonable price.

I thoroughly recommend this pram.

Great lightweight & affordable pram

I am very happy with the pram, a great affordable price, nice and light making it easy to push and put away in the car, easy to fold, and unfold, folds in 1 click, when folded it doesn't get the seat dirty, easy to clean material, fully reclining so baby can sleep, nice and narrow to fit through places easier. Being 3 wheels it is easier to steer.

Light and compact

Is the wheel wobble standard for this pram or a defect?
I just bought this and although everything else seems fine and is what I wanted, the wheel wobble on smooth surfaces (I haven't taken it out of the house because I don't want my baby wobbling around) is out of control.
We have tried reassembling it but having the same issue.
It seems to be the front wheel causing the problem..
Is there a way to fix this as I now don't have a pram.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your review. I am sorry you are having issues, please contact our customer service team they will be able to assist you. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Nice n Light Pram

Happy with Pram although one side of brake system locked on after 2 months. I couldnt push my son halfway through an hour walk from home, extremely annoying trying to get home tilting the pram to one side & trying to push it home. I couldnt find receipt to get fixed under warranty. Also the backrest has a huge crack down leftside forcing my son to sink to that side. Not very good quality materials used i would say

Cant adjust footrest, slippery lining

Although lightweight and easy to maneuver, I am highly disappointed that the footrest is fixed and cannot be adjusted. The lining is quite slippery, no better with a cotton liner that we got and my son keeps sliding or has to sit in an awkward position. After having paid $329 for this, now I am having to look for another stroller. Not worth the money.

Hi Masha, thanks for the review and sorry that you feel this way. It sounds like the Snap Tailormade may have been a better fit for you. It has an adjustable footrest and different fabric. All the best :)

Good Product

I am quite happy with this product. its sturdy easy to move around. I use it walking around the neighborhood and no issues on the footpaths doing this. Definitely for a bigger car, but once you work out how to open and close it is easy to do, just be mindful of your fingers. The one thing I don't like is the basket, with my son reclined I basically can't use this feature as its to hard to get in and out of.

Fantastic reliable lightweight pram

Very lightweight and easy to fold, great for everything day use. Deep storage under the pram. We use it for our weekly groceries shopping. We bought it four years ago and still going strong. Basic looking, no frills. Highly recommended, will buy valco again due to affordability and the quality.

Fantastic Pram. Would recommend Valco

Fantastic Pram. Got it given to us and it is perfect. Light, easy to fold, easy to steer. Can run with as the front wheel locks. Had a brake wire snap so the brakes were stuck on and Valco sent a replacement for free and no tools required to fit it.
for a relatively inexpensive Pram it is good quality.
Would buy Valco again.

Superb after sales service!

The pram itself is pretty good. Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre, simple to fold. My daughter was happy with it. Totally no complaints about it's usage.

After using it for around 3.5 years, the common brake problem appeared. It was always engaged.

I thought to dump it because it was out of warranty but I had a google about this problem and read other people contacting the manufacturer to get a new brake assembly.

So I contacted valco and I was expecting to have to buy a new one. They offered to post me one fully free and it arrived today! Fantastic!

Wobbly pram even on flat surface

I've had this pram for 4 months now (purchased Jan 30, 2017) and it has become the most wobbly pram. It is like I'm pushing my baby on a dirt track when in actual fact we are walking on a smooth, flat ground. At first the wobble wasn't that bad but in just 4 months it has become quite bad. I've tested the pram with just my baby (~9kg) in it and nothing in the basket but still wobbles.

I quite like everything else about this pram; it is light weight, it has a large basket, easy to fold and a large sun shade but the wobble it becoming quite frustrating and I'm beginning to think this is the reason why my baby hates sitting in it.

Hi Daizee, thanks for the review. Did you silicon the wheels when you first got it? It might be a good idea to take them off, give them a good clean and silicon the wheel joints for a smoother ride. If you are still having issues, please call our customer service team or PM us on facebook with your phone number so we can get in touch and assist you with this :)Thanks I will try that.

Good hybrid pram/stroller

This has been a great pram for us over the last 2.5 years - only thing i would change is buy the 4 wheeler as this has tipped over being only 3 wheels(has not been a major issue for us but if I had to buy again). Good quality fittings, easy fold up down mechanism, lightweight but sturdy and just all round easy pesy. I had a buggaboo and sold that for a good 2nd hand price once my child was 9 months (buggaboo is alot more fiddly packing down to put in boot as its a two part system) and bought this pram/stroller hybrid and never looked back. Like i said i would definitely buy this brand again just 4 wheels.

Is it easy to maneuver

its was very good experience with valco one push button can fold the pram and easy to carry anywhere.very good Quality material they used and baby was very comfortable to ride with it. and easy to turn and move the breaking system also very good. I am very happy with this product.

Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre

Purchased the valco snap to replace a very heavy double pram that I had.
It's very easy to fold, I can fold it one handed and it has a carry handle and strap to help lift and place it in the car.

I had hoped to be able to fit my toddler kickboard to the back but none of the brands on the market allow enough room for my toddler to stand without hitting his head on the handle.

On the whole I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and the girl that served me at baby hunting spent a great deal of time making sure I was happy with it before taking it home!

Would happily recommend for 6 months and upwards.

Great Pram, traveled with us on 2 continents - not a problem.

I've had this pram 2 and a half years now and stopped using it because my son is too old. I've used it every day for about 2 years, took it on a plane to Europe and back twice, dragged it up and down over stairs and bridges in Venice, pushed it on concrete, grass and gravel and never had a problem with it. My son was very comfortable sleeping in it when he was a baby and was happy to sit in up until he was ready to run around. The canopy offers great shade and you can lift the back pocket for extra air on hot days. My only complaint was that the bottom pocket is very hard to access when the chair is fully reclined and you end up giving the baby a bit of a jolt if you are trying to get things out while he is asleep. I bought it because it was the lightest pram I could find at a reasonable price
($250) & I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Disappointed from the brakes

After 3 months I bought my valco baby snap 3, I got already problems with the brakes. I paid a lot because I thought it was meaning of quality. I am on my own, no relatives, no husband,no car. And now , no pram. The brake stops the left wheel and I can't push it anymore. I am very angry.

Hi Loretta Thanks for taking the time to review our product. We are very disappointed to hear that your Snap pram has not lived up to your expectations. Please give us a call on 1300-0-VALCO so that we can rectify this ASAP! Hope this helps!