Valk Cityhop 36V 250W Folding E-Bike

Valk Cityhop 36V 250W Folding E-Bike

MPNs: TRNEBKVLKAFC1 and TRNEBKVLKAFC2
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valk

4.3
  • Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

Pretty good, but gear ratio issue

Purchased in February 2021 at Mytopia for $829.00.

Great value

Purchased 2 of these bikes to use both around local area + take when caravaning which is why we went the fold up model. Turned out to be a great purchase as easy to fold/unfold and is very sturdy. Wife & myself both impressed with how easy it is to ride as well. Great value for the money!

Purchased in September 2021.

Other Electric Bikes

nevets
nevets

lots of fun

Very easy to ride for both adults and kids. Being foldable makes it very easy to transport and store. I would recommend these for anyone wanting a quick way to get around town. Much fun.

Purchased in July 2021 for $749.00.

Hi Nevets,
We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review, but we will strive to make your 4 star review a 5 star one next time.
Come back soon!

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Value

Great value for money. Purchased to take caravanning so being a fold up bike is very handy for us. I was surprised at how sturdy the frame is and im super happy with it.

Purchased in June 2021.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Valk Cityhop 36V 250W Folding E-Bike compares to other Electric Bikes

Michael MorrisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Commuter

Strong frame large battery goes a long way on one charge terrific for the price. Will buy this again can not stop riding it if any improvement it needs mirrors

Purchased in October 2020 for $800.00.

Mills BrandsValk

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Fairly good

Good value for money. Price justifies occasional use. A bit heavy to carry in car. Easy to use and fold but a little fiddly at first - gets easier with practice.

Purchased in May 2021 for $589.00.

Great Bike

Great bike for the price. My wife loves to ride it around the neighbourhood. It is a little bit heavy, not sure if I would want to put it on a bike rack on the car.

Purchased in October 2020 for $850.00.

Mills BrandsValk

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase! Come back, any time!

Review collected in partnership with Valk

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
kbolewski
kbolewski

Love it

The best bike i have ever bought I love it I would rather ride my bike than drive my car i can take it everywhere, it fits in my car great, folding it is so easy but it is a bit heavy that is my only problem but i would still recommend it

Purchased in February 2021 at Mytopia for $779.00.

Mills BrandsValk

So glad that you are happy with your purchase! We try to make all our customers as happy as you and its awesome to hear we have done that again.
Come back and shop again soon!

Other Electric Bikes

Cassiel1Sydney, NSW

Good with caveats

Electric Bikes

Fabian L.asked

Is the accelerator grip on the handle bar suppose to work if so, how?

Trev

Haven't used it but just went out to try mine & it doesn't work either - so unsure how it is supposed to either? My assist does work on all gears and I have just been changing them accordingly but would be interested if anyone else knows how to accelerator grip.

Fabian L.

Need an answer from Valk admin please

Cassiel1

My undertsanding is it is disabled in regions where its use is illegal. In NSW - possibly all of Australia - I think e-bikes are only legal for unlicensed riding if the motor assists pedalling only

Rudi Materne
Rudi Materneasked

I have the valk city hop but on Pedel assist on setting 1 ,2 or 3 it does not assist at all. The throttle only without pas does work OK.
What do I do wrong on the paddle assist side , neither 1 or 2 or setting does much at all.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Rudi,

Please send us a message at support@mytopia.com.au and include your order number so we can assist you.

Fisherasked

I'm considering purchasing this bicycle but wondered how noisy the motor is? I hear others occasionally in my neighborhood and they can be quite loud and you can definitely hear them coming. Different brands possibly have different noise levels.

Michael Morrison

very quit lots of power to go up hills

That's very helpful. Thank you Michael

Get an answer from our members and Valk representatives

CategoryElectric Bikes