2.4

33% · 48 · 67%

Dana S.
Dana S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic Salon

Haircut was amazing. Staff truly listened to your needs. Everyone is very friendly. Jye is highly recommended! They are very prompt and very experienced. One of the best salons around.
Ant M.
Ant M.

Stay away! This is a disaster!

I have never seen such a hot mess of a salon! The guy [name removed] who claims to be a barber is clearly not qualified and very overpriced. He reeks of cigarette smoke and his conversation content is very inappropriate..... Beyond disappointing experience.
Felicity J.
Felicity J.Sydney, NSW

BEST SALON IN SYDNEY

Wonderful salon - Always made to feel so special and welcomed, and always thrilled with the cut and/or colour. I have been a client since 2013 but unfortunately moved away a few years ago so only recently returned as a regular. My gosh, can I notice the difference between this salon and others! The expertise, the results, and the whole experience is unparalleled. Gabby cut my hair yesterday and I've already received so many compliments. I love this salon - thank you so much Valonz. Show reply
Zarah
Zarah

AMAZING!!!

I recently saw Gabby for colour and couldn’t be happier! She really listened to what I wanted while still keeping the condition of my hair priority! It was my first time in the salon and I was made to feel immediately comfortable thanks to Gabby and all the other staff members - I will definitely be back!
Kerrie
KerrieSydney, NSW

Valonz Haircutters   DM
Rachael
RachaelSydney, NSW

Cut and blowdry!!

It was my first time visiting Valonz and I was super nervous about getting my hair cut. I saw Elle who was super confident and made me feel at ease straight away!!! I love love love my new hair cut and my blowdry was spot on. I am very fussy with my hair and really enjoyed my entire experience. Will definitely be back :) Show reply
Mr M
Mr MSydney, NSW

TRASH

TRASH! [name removed] the barber is a TOTAL MESS!!! He cancelled on me 3 times as he had a "life threatening illness" and then we saw him on Oxford Street. I called up and asked what was going on and they told me I was banned from the salon... Shame as he was a great cutter but not qualified, he can't use a cut throat razor to get those sharp lines.
Valonz Haircutters   DM
Pho
PhoSydney, NSW

Just don’t

Went in for a trim and came away with no hair!!!
Stylist didn’t listen to what I wanted properly and I’ve now been left with months worth of regrowing and regret!
It’s been a long time since I’ve cried over a haircut....
TBella
TBella

Do not waste your money

The worst horrible bullying unprofessional people I have ever come across in my life, paid for Morgan Hill a parental one of the top stylists to balayage some blond pieces through it, don’t know what he did but went a horrible blond colour apparently the blond wasn’t I long enough told by another stylist, asked to correct was to told no longer am allowed to come to salon anymore make him nervous having to correct his stuff up. Asked for a refund no contacted me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY there are thousands of hairdressers in Sydney spend it somewhere else!

Betty boo
Betty boo2 posts

Exclusive doesn’t mean good

I chose the salon based on a referral to a colour specialist. She was awesome. Really looked after my hair and I truly loved the results each visit. I never felt comfortable in the salon. Completely clicky and most of the staff are quite moody. Once my colourist left - someone else did my colour and my hair broke off. The damage is not reversible. I’ll have to grow it out. After paying at least $500 per visit for a year I’m right back to where I started. I’ll never go back. I’m sure they don’t care and won’t notice.

Sydney
SydneySydney

Worst experience of my life

I am devastated. Worst experience of my life. DONT EVER GO TO RENYA XYDIS, VALONZ - whatever. Just stay away. Not even close to the colour I asked for and then to add insult to injury, I had to deal with the vile Salon manager - [Name Removed] - who told me it was my fault the stylist is colour blind and ignorant. Cannot express enough how rubbish they are. Further to that, they continually add extras to your cost. Wouldn't return if my life depended on it.

Maria