Vamos Bikes El Rapido

Vamos Bikes El Rapido

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vamos Bikes

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

Really enjoying riding it.

It is easy to step through to get on and off and I really love the throttle for when I feel too lazy to pedal. Although it does tend to use the battery up a lot faster if you don't pedal.

Purchased in September 2021.

MC Sydney
MC SydneySydney, NSW

Even kookaburras like to ride a Rapido

Purchased in November 2020.

Other Electric Bikes

Perfect and comfortable ebike ever

Vamos has been my favourite and am sure will be!! You guys are so helpful, kind, and honest.
I genuinely appreciate your service!!
And thank you for everything!!
Vamos is fun and love!!

Great Bike.

Living at the top of a hill is no longer an excuse not to ride a bike.
Although I do not always use the battery, it's nice to know it's there.
I still like to ride the bike in the traditional fashion and it would be nice to have more than 7 speeds.
This bike shifts beautifully, steers well and rides smooth.
So glad I have this bike.

Purchased in May 2021.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Vamos Bikes El Rapido compares to other Electric Bikes

Easy to use!

Great customer service, easy to use, perfect for hills. Would strongly recommend. I ride it to work each day which is roughly 10 km and i go past all the traffic, get to have the enjoyment of riding a bike without getting red faced and sweaty before work!

Purchased in May 2020 for $999.00.

Lucas G.
Lucas G.Sydney, NSW

Great, simple, stylish eBike

This is my second VAMOS Bike and I love it. It has a sleek design, minimalist, and it's powerful and convenient.
I use it to commute to work and an occasional tour around the Sydney suburbs.
This new version features a great and comfortable seat, hydraulic breaks, and a better throttle mode.

If you are looking for a nice eBike to move around, it's a perfect fit.

Purchased in May 2021.

Best bike on the market!

Sleep design, easy function and usability but the best part was the communication and customer service. All my insecurities about set up, shipping and were handled well by Conrad and his team ! Thank you

Purchased in July 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Jasper
JasperSydney, NSW

Epic bike!

Never thought I’d be the owner of an e-bike but this thing goes and the seat is super comfy! Easy charging. Just love it. The Vamos guys know what they are doing!

Sam
Sam Sydney, NSW

My bike is the best!!!

I love my bike, where I live is very hilly and she takes me everywhere with minimum effort and also I don’t have to worry about parking anymore!! I can’t stay without it !! I’m

Purchased in February 2020.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Vamos Bikes El Rapido compares to other Electric Bikes

Can you handle the power of vamos!

Loved my bike! Sold by friendly staff who truly live what they sell! Bike worked a charm and I was provided with clear instructions on how to assemble. Excited to see what neat bikes they produce next.

Purchased in January 2019.

Great bike + best value for money!

This has revolutionised how I get around! I use it to commute, get to the shops etc. it makes the hills in sydney so doable. Best bike, such a comfy seat, would highly recommend.

Purchased at Vamos Bikes, 8/4 Bronti St, Mascot NSW 2020.