Vava Night Light

Vava Night Light

Davys91
Davys91Sydney, NSW

Love Love Love It!!

This night light works wonders!! I love the double tap on top for on and off, the timer setting, the bright and dim light settings, the portable charging dock pad, the usb cord, the camping rubber pull out loop with clip that comes in the box to help hang on a tent upside down. The internal direct usb connection to be able to charge in car for camping or travelling without having to use the charging dock base. I love i never will have to change the light globe. small and compact, absolutely AMAZING!! Best night light for room for kids. Not to bright, not too dark. Very recommend.

Purchased at Amazon for $26.99.

kevin t
kevin tMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Freaking good night light at a really affordable price

I love this night light. Its easy to use and you can lower the light intensity by holding on the top. Warm light and bright light are available and its easily charged. I am so impressed with it that I bought another two (amazon au).

Other Night Lights