4.3

Cathie H.
Cathie H.4 posts

reginapelloni18
reginapelloni182 posts

Not sure how I feel about it anymore

Have had my bike since 2017 have had a few issues but still loved it. Until the front wheel hub locked on me the other week and threw me off the bike.I was going about 25 km Luckily I didn’t break any bones, Now I don’t want to ride it anymore as I’m scared it will do it again. Anyone else have any issues like this.  Show details
simonb
simonbVictoria

Battery

I have a 5 year old foldaway. Tried to get a replacement battery 1 year ago. Was told it would have to be shipped from China at around $420. Never came. On contacting velectrix last week was told at least another 6-9 mths and now $700 plus. Seems crazy to me that a big company can sell a bike and then not have essential parts readily available.
David Swalwell
David SwalwellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Good experience

I have now. Done 2000km on the bike, really helped me in the lockdown. Not previously been one for exercise but I really do enjoy my riding. I sometimes have to adjust the gears I have learned how to do that. Getting a rear sprocket with less teeth may suit me, will see. Rear tyre wore out, replaced with new tube easily, front one need to remove battery and discharge the bike by turning power on without battery.
One of my best purchases. Show details
Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Lightweight, compact, the best in its category

This foldaway bike is lightweight and so easy to transport in the back of my SUV. Most other ebikes were so heavy in their frame I could not lift them. Show details
Konewone
KonewoneAdelaide46 posts

RobMidSouth East Queensland, QLD44 posts

Pete
Pete

error code 30 Velectrix foldaway, how to rectify

RobMid

WHERE IS THE 30amp OUTPUT FUSE in the battery housed?

The battery is showing two green lights and the charger shows red and green light which should indicate a fully charged battery.

Despite this, the control unit/speed on the handle bars DOESN'T switch on!

ZERO voltage is measured across the battery output with or without the being switched on.

The 5amp INPUT FUSE under the top cover has been checked and is OK.

The 30amp OUTPUT FUSE isn't visible under the top or bottom covers so does anybody know where it is positioned?

Kim W.
Kim W.

Did you ever get a response? I have same problem :/

Neil M.