4.9

Application Process

Robbie71
Robbie71AU

Finance for a vehicle

The service I received was excellent I give credit where credit due.
Everything all costs were up front no unexpected surprises.
The rate could of been a bit better but overall I'm very happy thank you to all involved.
CHEERS Show details
Luigi M.
Luigi M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Service and Results

Jacob provided exceptional service, managing to secure a loan for me despite my challenging credit history. He not only helped me obtain the necessary financing but also offered invaluable advice on enhancing my credit score, which will undoubtedly benefit me in the future.

The team's dedication to clarity and communication throughout the process was impressive. My experience was very positive, and I am keen to engage their services again should the need arise. I highly recommend these brokers for their outstanding support and expertise.

Jen V.
Jen V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't speak more highly of the service and help

I was nervous about my credit rating but very desperate to organise a car I am so pleased to have come across verified lending. Incredibly helpful and friendly and didn't make me feel embarrassed about my finances. Could not have been more helpful. Very professional in a friendly realistic way. Show details
Daniel C.
Daniel C.

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

An amazing experience - outstanding service

I had an amazing experience with Verified Lending. The customer service was outstanding, and the vehicle was exactly what I was looking for. I was so pleased with the service I received from Verified Lending, as they went above and beyond to help me find a perfect loan for my perfect vehicle. I am a truly satisfied customer and I highly recommend Verified Lending. Show details
Saroj
Saroj

Good assistance

The service was good and well assisted. It was a overall easy process. Show details
Chiara
Chiara

amazing

Jacob helped me so much with everything and made every so easy. so happy with my car Show reply
Kym
Kym

KIA Cerato Finance review

Dealing with Jacob at Verified Loans was an absolute pleasure. He answered all my questions & kept me informed through the whole process.
Prompt service & quick settlement.
Definitely would recommend & use again. Show reply
Bailey
Bailey

Absolutely amazing

I had a fantastic experience with verified lending. I work alot so was struggling to find time but Jacob really looked after me and made the whole process as easy as possible. I'm over the moon with the Ute he got me into and I definitely wouldn't have it without him. Show details ·  1
Fiddes
FiddesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Francesco is the man!!

I have used the services of Francesco Papalia on two occasions now. He is super easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, and makes this happen with no fuss and hassle. More importantly, he ensures I make not just a good purchase, but the right purchase for my situation. Show details ·  1
Rich
Rich
  Fair Incentive

Perfect

Exceptional Customer service no extra costs very happy with the service Show reply
Tony
Tony

Refreshingly fast and professional!

Can't say enough good things about these guys! They understood my situation and got me the best rate possible on my 2023 M3. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Steve4230
Steve4230Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great team who worked hard to help my business

Jacob & Francesco helped my business get two loans for business machinery. They liased with the supplier and arranged documents, as well as walked me through the application process and chased up the best possible deal in terms of interest rate and term. I highly recommend Verified Lending. Show details ·  1