Verite Team 105 Carbon

Verite Team 105 Carbon

4.4

7 reviews · Statistics

86% · 61 · 14%
Brand Manager for Verite Team 105 Carbon? Claim your listing.
See the Best Road Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JC58
JC58SYDNEY16 posts

No pedals included with bike

The way they keep the cost down is by not including parts that are needed to ride the bike! No peddles included with bike. Have never heard any such thing in my life. This should be disclosed in bold on the site but there is no mention of it. Cannot ride this bike now so very disappointed with my purchase. Buyer beware!
It is a bike
Missing pieces
Outdoors_Guy
Outdoors_Guy
rider89VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Great Bike, Even Better Price!

I have been really impressed with the bike. almost bought a Giant TCR Advanced 2 for twice the price, but the Verite on paper was too good to knock back. Did I mention it's only $1,299! Had for 3 months and its been awesome so far...
Price tag. Quality build.
Nothing so far.
cadelevansistheman
cadelevansisthemanAU

Good price- quick shipping and lifetime warranty

Thought I was pretty courageous buying a bike online, I've bought lots of other stuff online but never a complete bike.

Anyway, relieved when the bike got to me and it was actually really really good. And I used to work in a bike shop and have ridden a lot of different bike so I am not just some noob who wouldn't know the difference between a good bike and a shite one. Like I said very impressed. Ridden it up MT Lofty and I smashed two mins off my PB, don't know if I was just having a good day or if the bike really is that much better than my last bike, seem to be the bike.
Good looking for a shop branded bike and quicker than my last couple bikes. Impressed
Took a week to arrive but that's really not too bad

evo8
evo8AU2 posts

Just wrote a review for cycling express the shop I purchased this bike from

Just wrote a review for cycling express the shop I purchased this bike from... And thought it would be appropriate that I should write one here also.

Very, very impressed by the quality, value and looks of this bike. I have been racing for twenty years and I can tell you now that this is an excellent bike.
Value, price, performance

Mattbiker
MattbikerAU12 posts

Amazing Value, can't believe how good value this is!

Amazing value bike. I kind of went out on a limb to buy this bike from the new website cycling express, but am glad I did as this bike is awesome value for money, also looks sensational in real life much better than photos.

Bike got to me in less than 5 days from order time - thanks to sam from cycling express (I bought an azzurri for my wife from him last time) for the service, advised i get a slightly smaller frame and longer stem- handling is really a revelation.

Well done guys, have told my riding mates about the site, great work.
Value, looks (even with CE advertising on frame it looks pretty sweet), responsive carbon frame, shimano 105 groupset, what more can you ask for $1299.
Nothing so far here

mikekl
mikeklAU

Great bike and excellent service!

After contemplating between the giant Defy 1 and the Verite what bike to get for three months, I chose to purchase, from the cyclingexpress website, the verite 105. I had been quoted by a store not mentioning any names the same price $1299 for the defy but it was still an alloy bike!!!

Verite 105 can't go past it for value!!! Top bike guys keep it up!!!
Simply fantastic value, and fits perfectly!

Sean Cary
Sean CaryNoosa

William
William

Does it fit for a 28mm tyre ?

p75213
p75213

What is the basic difference between a "Team S" and a "Team 1.0", is it just the components or is there a difference in the frames?

boothjonathan
boothjonathan
RunnerNoMore
RunnerNoMore

what is the basic difference between a "Team S" and a "Team C", is it just the components or is there a difference in the frames?

rider89

Frames are identical. Team S is 105 groupset and Team C is the Ulterga groupset (which is better). I believe all other components are the same.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Verite Team 105 Carbon? Claim your listing.
Leitner Berlin