Victa 82V Power Cut 883241

Victa 82V Power Cut 883241

MPN: 883241

See the Best Electric Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jack Fingland

Jack FinglandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A 'Victary' for Battery Power

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

MusicVegSan Remo

Best mower I have ever owned, clean and efficient.

Purchased in December 2017 for $499.00.

It's a real lawnmower!

Batteries are the future of lawn and garden care, if this is anything to go by. Wifey loves the fact that she doesn't have to kill herself trying to pull start a petrol motor. The steel deck is good'n'tough. It gets through the bulk of our 150m2 Queensland lawn in 1 shift, then a 30 min drinks break whilst it recharges, and then a nice finish off cut. I'd give it 5 stars if the battery went for longer.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

aydah1

aydah1Sydney, NSW

Perfect mower for ease of use

This mower is easy to manoeuvre especially for someone with a small build like myself. I especially love that no petrol is needed and so it is environmentally sound with no bad fumes being inhaled. Leaves grass looking well manicured.....our land isn’t the easiest land to mow and yet we do with ease with this one.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Bryn55Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a useful mower

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Product is used: Occasionally

High quality and good value

Well built and has a far superior power output compared to most other electric mowers on the market. The base is steel not plastic. This, together with the powerful battery, really distinguish this mower from the plastic toy alternatives. I know because I had a plastic junk mower (Baume) prior to buying the Victa. The battery lasts long enough to get a good sized lawn done and the mower doesn't conk out in heavy grass.

The catcher is large and easy to use.

Battery charges quickly as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $500.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Chris

ChrisSydney

How does this mower get 5 star reviews??!!

I bought this mower after talking to the Victa rep at Bunnings. I decided I wanted battery model after owning a corded Ozito which after 2 Years finally died. I have had an immaculate lawn for 2 years running the cheapest plastic mower but the cut quality on this mower is aweful in comparison. I payed $500 to be cord free but now suffer a terrible cut. Complained to Victa through their website but absolutely no response. One star from me and that’s for being cordless sorry really doesn’t deserve more.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

I’m converted. This is the future of lawn care.

What a cracking mower. When making my decision at Bunnings I looked at all their options. Most looked like little kids toys, it came down to 3 brands AEG, Dewalt and Victa. These 3 all looked like would do the job, I wanted a metal base over the plastic it just sits better across the terrain. Motor power and battery performance was the next consideration, the Victa at $499 was atleast $250 cheaper and seemed to be on par. First use I was super impressed with performance and how quiet it was. I’m so glad I’m converted to cordless rather than a smelly petrol mower. I’d highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a cordless mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great Mower. Better than Petrol

Wow! So happy I made the decision to buy this mower. For under 500 bucks it’s the best value battery operated mower out there imo. Like all other reviewers I can’t say much more about how good it is and how simple to use and operate. Mowing used to be a chore, now it’s as simple as doing the vacuuming. If you’re considering buying this mower...just do it, you’ll be impressed!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
fyeahm

fyeahmPerth

Exceeded my expectations. Mowed with ease and less noise

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Rissa Wiss G

Rissa Wiss GAU

Beyond expectation

I am Super happy with this cordless mulcher mower! It is so very lightweight very easy to maneuver, battery lasts the distance, even the battery doesn't take long to fully charge up again either .... mulcher is fantastic ! couldn't even tell I was mowing without the catcher! I truly am super impressed, didn't expect this outcome at all!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Steve

SteveTamworth

Excellent value for money

I have had the 21 inch version for about 18 months as well as all the other tools. I continue to be impressed with the performance of all the tools but the 21 inch mower does drag badly on thick lawn. The smaller and lighter 18 inch version has a lot less drag so it better for our thicker buffalo lawn and the tighter areas. It is also more "Victa-like" with swinging blades so better for tough mowing.

This gear deserves to sell a lot better than it does.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Gove

GoveSydney

Great Mower

Used this mower was last weekend. First impressions are that the mower is
1) Wheels are a good size and give good grip even when on a slope.
2) Battery lasted for large backyard. Only 1/2 hour charge and did front including large nature strip.
3) Mower changed up when it encountered long / tough grass but took a while to realise the extra load. But more powerful when it is needed.
4) Catcher fitted in really well compared to my old (petrol) mower which was a bulky unit with a narrow throat which blocked up a lot of the time
5) Build quality looks excellent
6) Easier to operate than petro - it's lighter, easier to start and quieter when running.
Would recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Early days but very impressive machinery

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Pablo

PabloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

This is a quality unit. As previously mentioned the 18” model actually makes better sense @ $499 because it has a 1500w brushless motor. The larger 21” model @ $799 only has 1200w.
No more fuel, oil or hard starts.
Also a 5 yr replacement warranty. Can’t fault the mower to date.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Aussieidiot

AussieidiotSydney, NSW

Perfect for small blocks

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best buy, Victor 82V mower

Was sad to see my old Battery enviro mower finally gave up , Went to Bunnings and found a grate buy, Victor 82V Lawn Mower , comes with a catch and it will Mulch, the first thing that got my eye was it had a .460mm metal base , not plastic ,this size base makes it easy to manoeuvre , it also comes with a 82V 2.0AH battery and 30 minute Rapid Charger , all for $490 It cuts my thick Sir Walter with ease ,it has 5 Year warranty

Date PurchasedDec 2017

SimonSydney

Victa 82-V Range cordless 18" lithium ion Battery

JackyJ

JackyJasked

mower has been sitting over winter not used. Now it won't start. Have checked battery is fully charged and start key free of dust and fully inserted. An advice appreciated. Thank you.

Jacky

MusicVeg

If you have had it less than 5 years it will still be on warranty, call Victa they are very helpful. Also make sure you have clicked the battery in far enough.

MDCasked

Just bought a Victa 82v lawn mower ... replacing my Victa Enviromower (8 years old).
The Enviromower didn't vibrate at all, the Victa 82v has way more power, but does vibrate a bit.
So my question: The Victa 82v vibrates, how do I know if the blades are balanced, or there is excessive vibration?

Bryn55

Mine doesn't vibrate any more than expected

MDC

Ok, had a look at some youtube videos about mower vibration, and looked at blades ... was a rough edge on one blade (maybe from hitting concrete edging) ... so ground down the rough bits, and now hardly any vibration ... so SOLVED!

ElizaJ

ElizaJasked

I’ve heard great reviews about this mower and was about to purchase it for $499 at Bunnings then discovered the battery & charger were not include and were an additional $320!!! Yet I haven’t seen any comments here about this and only reference to it being a good deal for $499. Was the battery/charger previously included?? Not sure why people wouldn’t call out that it’s actually an $820 mower

Simon

Because they do include battery and charger.
18 inch has one battery and 21inch has two.
A extra battery you can get for $200.
The battery and charger packs are for their other garden tool 82v range.
Mowers definitely have batteries included.
I got one very recently. I was infact in Bunnings today talking with the Victa rep.
Still current model with batteries and charger...so yes it is a great deal.

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives

CategoryElectric Lawn Mowers