Victa 82V Power Cut 883241

Victa 82V Power Cut 883241

MPN: 883241

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Occasionally (5)
    • Weekly (5)
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance

AngusM

AngusMSydney

Electrifying the Back Yard with a First Class Mower

What a treat and beats all 2 and 4 stroke petrol predecessors by a mile - quiet, simple to use, well designed and rugged, energy efficient, and provides an excellent cut to our buffalo lawn. For a back and front yard and a nature strip, plenty of energy in the battery. Complements a solar powered home magnificently as it costs me nothing to charge the battery during the day.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $489.00.

Ian B

Ian BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as good as I had hoped

Lawn mower is great on absolutely dry grass but not great on grass that is the slightest bit damp. The schute through to the catcher blocks very quickly. I would probably get 10m and have to unblock then another 10m.....
The motor is certainly nowhere near as powerful as a petrol engine, so in summary, it's ok but not a star performer which is a shame for Victa.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Great buy

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $599.00.

Ron The Bear

Ron The BearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An upgrade on the Enviromower

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $599.00.

Kehani H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good So Far

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $579.00.

Jack Fingland

Jack FinglandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A 'Victary' for Battery Power

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

MusicVegSan Remo

Best mower I have ever owned, clean and efficient.

Purchased in December 2017 for $499.00.

It's a real lawnmower!

Batteries are the future of lawn and garden care, if this is anything to go by. Wifey loves the fact that she doesn't have to kill herself trying to pull start a petrol motor. The steel deck is good'n'tough. It gets through the bulk of our 150m2 Queensland lawn in 1 shift, then a 30 min drinks break whilst it recharges, and then a nice finish off cut. I'd give it 5 stars if the battery went for longer.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

aydah1

aydah1Sydney, NSW

Perfect mower for ease of use

This mower is easy to manoeuvre especially for someone with a small build like myself. I especially love that no petrol is needed and so it is environmentally sound with no bad fumes being inhaled. Leaves grass looking well manicured.....our land isn’t the easiest land to mow and yet we do with ease with this one.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Bryn55

Bryn55Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a useful mower

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Product is used: Occasionally

High quality and good value

Well built and has a far superior power output compared to most other electric mowers on the market. The base is steel not plastic. This, together with the powerful battery, really distinguish this mower from the plastic toy alternatives. I know because I had a plastic junk mower (Baume) prior to buying the Victa. The battery lasts long enough to get a good sized lawn done and the mower doesn't conk out in heavy grass.

The catcher is large and easy to use.

Battery charges quickly as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $500.00.

Chris

ChrisSydney

How does this mower get 5 star reviews??!!

I bought this mower after talking to the Victa rep at Bunnings. I decided I wanted battery model after owning a corded Ozito which after 2 Years finally died. I have had an immaculate lawn for 2 years running the cheapest plastic mower but the cut quality on this mower is aweful in comparison. I payed $500 to be cord free but now suffer a terrible cut. Complained to Victa through their website but absolutely no response. One star from me and that’s for being cordless sorry really doesn’t deserve more.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

I’m converted. This is the future of lawn care.

What a cracking mower. When making my decision at Bunnings I looked at all their options. Most looked like little kids toys, it came down to 3 brands AEG, Dewalt and Victa. These 3 all looked like would do the job, I wanted a metal base over the plastic it just sits better across the terrain. Motor power and battery performance was the next consideration, the Victa at $499 was atleast $250 cheaper and seemed to be on par. First use I was super impressed with performance and how quiet it was. I’m so glad I’m converted to cordless rather than a smelly petrol mower. I’d highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a cordless mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great Mower. Better than Petrol

Wow! So happy I made the decision to buy this mower. For under 500 bucks it’s the best value battery operated mower out there imo. Like all other reviewers I can’t say much more about how good it is and how simple to use and operate. Mowing used to be a chore, now it’s as simple as doing the vacuuming. If you’re considering buying this mower...just do it, you’ll be impressed!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

fyeahm

fyeahmPerth

Exceeded my expectations. Mowed with ease and less noise

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Rissa Wiss G

Rissa Wiss GAU

Beyond expectation

I am Super happy with this cordless mulcher mower! It is so very lightweight very easy to maneuver, battery lasts the distance, even the battery doesn't take long to fully charge up again either .... mulcher is fantastic ! couldn't even tell I was mowing without the catcher! I truly am super impressed, didn't expect this outcome at all!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Steve

SteveTamworth

Excellent value for money

I have had the 21 inch version for about 18 months as well as all the other tools. I continue to be impressed with the performance of all the tools but the 21 inch mower does drag badly on thick lawn. The smaller and lighter 18 inch version has a lot less drag so it better for our thicker buffalo lawn and the tighter areas. It is also more "Victa-like" with swinging blades so better for tough mowing.

This gear deserves to sell a lot better than it does.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Gove

GoveSydney

Great Mower

Used this mower was last weekend. First impressions are that the mower is
1) Wheels are a good size and give good grip even when on a slope.
2) Battery lasted for large backyard. Only 1/2 hour charge and did front including large nature strip.
3) Mower changed up when it encountered long / tough grass but took a while to realise the extra load. But more powerful when it is needed.
4) Catcher fitted in really well compared to my old (petrol) mower which was a bulky unit with a narrow throat which blocked up a lot of the time
5) Build quality looks excellent
6) Easier to operate than petro - it's lighter, easier to start and quieter when running.
Would recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Early days but very impressive machinery

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Pablo

PabloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

This is a quality unit. As previously mentioned the 18” model actually makes better sense @ $499 because it has a 1500w brushless motor. The larger 21” model @ $799 only has 1200w.
No more fuel, oil or hard starts.
Also a 5 yr replacement warranty. Can’t fault the mower to date.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Evan

Evanasked

I just bought a Victa 82v Power Cut after my Aldi/Ferrex 51cm Self Propelled Electric Mower died. I don't understand why i could get 45 minutes of mowing out of my cheap Aldi 80v 2ah Mower and I can only get 13 minutes out of my brand new Victa 82v 2ah mower. Is it likely my battery is faulty? Or dose Victa just exaggerate the run time of the mower? The grass wasn't long I just mowed it 5 days ago. I know its not the setting or cut height because I had both mowers set to a slimier medium height. Victa advertise 40 minutes run time and i'm only getting 13 minutes this is a very big difference in my actual run time. Another issue i have is the Bunnings rep that sold the Victa to me said if i buy a second battery i can get continues mowing as it has a 40 minute run time and only takes 30 minutes to rapid charge but my battery dose not charge in 30 minutes as it wants to cool down for 40 minutes to even begin to charge then it took another 40 minutes to charge i would say it has a 80 minute charge time after the battery has been used or 40 minute charge time after it has cooled. What should I do i don't want to return and wast the whole mower if it is just a faulty battery but i also don't want to keep this mower if the battery is fine and this is the actual run time this mower offers.

Haney Francis

Hi Evan I bought the 18' 82V lawn mower and I'm very happy with mine. It cuts knee high wet grass with ease and I have no problems with large lawn areas. Mate sounds like the battery or the charger is faulty. Contact Victa service department. Don't discard the lawn mower it self it a tough work horse. I'm sure Victa would help if you contact them with your issues. You got nothing to lose

Kehani H.

Hi, I bought ours about a month ago and have used it 4 times. I get 40 approx out of our battery. Sounds like you may have got a dud one. Take it back and exchange. No complaints about ours.

Noel

Noelasked

I am enjoying my mower just find it doesn't cut short enough even on the lowest setting. how can I rectify this please

MusicVeg

Depends on how long your grass is, sometimes you need to cut twice, but why not phone Victa, they are very helpful.

Krystle W.

Krystle W.asked

Mine works for about a minute before high rev and smells like smoke. Hi nsure what the problem is.
Was amazing for a year we have had it then started the high rev and smoking.

MusicVeg

I would suggest you call Victa, you should be under warranty, I have had no issues with mine, also read the manual and make sure you are using it correctly.

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives

Other Electric Lawn Mowers