See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simple, rugged, reliable if u learn how to use it.

I have many different mowers. I am a contractor. The 460 Victa fills a gap as a lightweight easy to manoeuvre and rugged mower. The two stroke is rugged and reliable but needs to be operated in a certain way. Always use 25:1, always shake the fuel tank or can before use, always shut off the fuel tap and leave the motor running for 20-30 seconds before shutting off, always leave the fuel tap off when not in use, turn on fuel tap and press primer 3 times before starting, immediately move lever to run but let it run for a minute before mowing. Had them for years. Beautiful mower if u treat them properly.

Noise Level
Wet / Damp Grass Performance

A simple, reliable 2 stroke mower with a lot of power! If you know how to start it, I do.

Rossco

Rossco

My new Victa lawn mower is a fire hazard

Professional_Mower

Professional_MowerNew South Wales

Fragile and unreliable

yardman

yardmanNorthern NSW, NSW

Had one of these for a few years. Used as a back up mower for my 550's. Reliable, light, easy to use. I mow a 2 acre block and found this filled in nicely when my 550 was in for a service or work. I would recommend these mowers to anyone on a suburban block.
light, starts easy.

Annette_Bryan

Annette_BryanAU

Brand new mower purchased, used for 10 mins, then it broke!!?

The bracket that goes from the height adjustment to the front wheel - it came away from the front wheel and had only used it for 10 minutes!!??
Light-weight, otherwise don't know - only used 10 mins before it broke!
Doesn't seem to be strong enough to last until its first service?!

Austin30
Austin30

That happend to me as well!

OK

This is far and away the best small engine product I have bought. If I ever needed a new mower, I would buy the same one again.
After three years of total abuse it keeps on cutting...
Bought because I tend to break everything I buy though hard use and this one is tougher than I can dish out. Rough ground, thick overgrown grass - it does the lot with no whinging. I have the Victa 2-stroke engine with the 3l tank - can mow the whole acre twice without needing to refill.
It has never broken down so I have never gotten out of mowing...

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives

Victa Mastercut MSP607 (600, DOV)

Victa Mastercut MSP607 (600, DOV)

No reviews
Victa Mastercut MSP466 (460, 4 Stroke)

Victa Mastercut MSP466 (460, 4 Stroke)

No reviews
Victa Mastercut MSP462 (460, 2 Stroke)

Victa Mastercut MSP462 (460, 2 Stroke)

Victa Mastercut MSP465 (460, 4 Stroke)

Victa Mastercut MSP465 (460, 4 Stroke)

No reviews
Victa Mastercut MSP606 (600, 4 Stroke)

Victa Mastercut MSP606 (600, 4 Stroke)

No reviews
Victa Mastercut MSP604 (600, 2 Stroke)
  • Discontinued

Victa Mastercut MSP604 (600, 2 Stroke)

No reviews
Victa Mastercut MSP602 (600, 2 Stroke)
  • Discontinued

Victa Mastercut MSP602 (600, 2 Stroke)

No reviews
CategoryPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn Mowers
Price (RRP) $1,699$529$699$699$1,799$1,629$1,655
Power SourcePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
FeaturesQuick-Start Motor and Side DischargeQuick-Start Motor and Side DischargeSide DischargeSide DischargeSide Discharge
Catcher Type NoneNoneNoneNoneNone
Cutting Deck MaterialAluminium AlloySteelSteelSteelAluminium Alloy
Cutting Width610 mm457 mm460 mm460 mm610 mm
Height of Cut28 mm to 93 mm8 mm to 55 mm8 mm to 55 mm8 mm to 55 mm28 mm to 93 mm
Number of Blades2222
Weight26.5 kg27 kg29 kg52 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)1 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Engine / Motor
Engine Displacement160 cc163 cc
BrandBriggs & StrattonBriggs & StrattonHondaHonda
Engine Type4-Stroke and OHV (Overhead Valve)2-Stroke4-Stroke4-Stroke and OHV (Overhead Valve)
Engine NameBriggs & Stratton MSP607 161ccBriggs & Stratton 4-stroke OHV 500E SeriesVicta VE40 2-StrokeHonda® GCV160 4 StrokeHonda GXV160