Victa Pace

Victa Pace

VFMS466 (300), PMS464, VFCS466 (200), etc...

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chinthaka J.

Chinthaka J.Western District, VIC

Lilltle powerful machine

VICTA pace push mower has a powerful little briggs & stratton engine, this little machine works well for my medium size garden, easy to start. it has a relatively small catcher.

Purchased in July 2019 for $275.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used: Occasionally

nick

nickliverpool

not as good as they say

I purchased this mower as it was well priced but soon realised that the expression "you get what you pay for" is true.it really seams very heavy and hard to move around especially on thick grass.i was also told buy the salesman that the engine makers are highly respected for building great engines but mine is very hard to start.
anyhow.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

EmpireAU

Eats , mulches and leaves

I'm no a fan of Briggs and Stratton engines. Typical rubbish American engineering ( refer to Falcon and Commodore). However, I've had this mower for nearly two years and its a tough little beauty. . Long and thick cooche grass doesn't stand a chance. This little red baron consistantly punishes and slices that green pest with little effort. Very easy to start, no nonsense fuel priming required and it can mulch grass to perfection. The mower is very light to manoeuvre as well. Great price too !!

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Brad J

Brad JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Victa all the way

I didn't realise the importance of purchasing a decent brand name mower until I bought this model. I had a budget lawnmower that was bought because it was the cheapest. I struggled around the lawn and had to mow area's twice. My yard is on a large slope and the weight and easy maneuverability makes mowing much easier now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

I purchased this mower to replace my old beetle. I recently moved onto a large, multi level block and this mower powers across the lawn like a dozer on dirt. The multi adjustable settings make negotiating my block a breeze and the blades are ninja sharp. Champion mower, will mow again 9/10.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Scott

ScottMelbourne

Legendary Victa, classic style Mower you can't go wrong

Replaced my rusted out Victa Hawk with a Pace, same classic Victa style Mower.
Awesome mower, doesn't have the four blade disc like the Hawk but it doesn't seem to affect the quality of the cut. Runs perfectly, is light and easy to manoeuvre and transport.
My only complaint is the paint peels off the deck easily, Victa should've kept the alloy base of the old school mowers. Never buy a mower from Bunnings only from a Victa dealer. These guys know their stuff.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Jade MP

Jade MPNorthern Territory, 810

Happy with the product

Lawnmower is great. It was able to cut grass with no issues. It has different height adjustments that suits my lawn. So far I'm happy with what we have purchased, we bought it for $459 dollars in Harvey Norman last April 23, 2014. It hasn't failed ever since. Instructions was easy on the manual.

my review

my review

Excellent quality for the price

Happy!

Cuts like a dream. Starts first pop every time so far. Nice and light, perfect for your average sized lawn of around 100m2. Good solid catcher and plenty of height adjustment. Wheels are solid and it is easy to manoeuvre. Can get a little dusty but all in all very satisfied.
Got it for $350. Solid, reliable, good warranty
A little dusty when cranked up.

Ewan32

Ewan32AU

Victa Pace Catch & Mulch 18"

We have had this mower for 12months now and love it, it has the mulch attachement which great and handle buffalo lawn really well, it is the biggest engine (550 series) Victa make on an 18" mower, but is really light and easy to use. It is just great and my wife loves it too, as it is not heavy and easy to start. Purchased from HarveyNorman asked for better price and got it for $430.
Great on buffalo, great on bush grass and weeds.
The fuel cap can be a bit tricky to put on, as the throttle cable runs to close to the lid.

Welding22
Welding22

Comparing this model to the more expensive Lawnkeeper 19 inch - any suggestions

Ben R.

Ben R.asked

Hi, is there a high zone filter available to retro fit to the mower? I live in a dusty area it would be great if there was one available so i didnt have to stop halfway and clean out the filter.

Jarradasked

Hey what does "Mulcher" mean exactly in a lawn mower?

Rob

My understanding is that it is a specific attachment on the mower that 'mulches' up the caught grass allowing it to be broken down. Normal mowers usually have just a catcher, that catches the cut blades of grass.

Empire

Basically, the grass is muiched more finely, thus eliminating the need to use an annoying grass catcher or rake the grass after you finnish

Jarrad

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives