Victa VLB0226

Victa VLB0226

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst design. Do not buy

I do not recommend this badly designed vac blower. A mongrel to start. Runs badly, does not rev and chokes. Outlet pipe badly angled. Leaf bag badly designed. Not impressed.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level

Rob

RobCentral Queensland, QLD

Don't buy

I'm on my second one now, Bunnings replaced first one and now have same problem with second.
So much for selling quality products Bunnings. I don't recommend this blower at all.

Purchased in February 2019 for $180.00.

Noise Level
Safety
hypnotoad

hypnotoad

Piece of rubbish

My review relates to the orange "Victa Pro" model, but I'm sure they're the same. Mine lasted about two years and wouldn't have done 10 hours running. I went to start it this week but there was no compression and fuel going everywhere.
I simply don't known which brands make reliable domestic yard tools any more, but it's been a long time since Victa has done anything good. I have the Victa straight shaft whipper snipper as well and its exceedingly average also - doesn't run well, gets hot.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Victa from Bunnings - poor quality

I thought I was buying a quality Victa product when I purchased a Victa Blower-Vac from Bunnings. The item I got is very difficult to start, it takes at least five minutes running time before it will run at full revs and even then it will hardly blow a candle out. And now, six months later the started cord broke - the rope is of very inferior quality. I have since learnt that a Victa item from Bunnings is not the same as a Victa item from elsewhere. Bunnings tell suppliers the price they need to sell the product & suppliers provide a product at that price and, here's the rub, quality. In my case, the quality was clearly compromised.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Carby problems

Brand new and carby problems and the repair man said that every victa blower that bunnings sell comes straight to him with carby problems but they continue to sell faulty product
I feel that I have been shafted with this product and bunnings reaction was rude and unhelpful
Recommend not buying there product

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Reviewbloke1989

Reviewbloke1989GEELONG, 3216

Victa 26cc 2 stroke hand held leaf blower

Victa.s newer improved design on outdoor leaf blowers to help clear leaves general garden debris and other messy dust and other materials with 2 stroke engine power and reliability you can trust and count on and Victa.s famous 25:1 2 stroke fuel and oil ratio and good decent power and durability and velocity air flow and Horse Power at its classes.

Date PurchasedJan 2017