6Victory Vegas 8 Ball

Victory Vegas 8 Ball

6Victory Vegas 8 Ball

75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Victory Motorcycles? Claim your listing.

Andrew
Andrew6 posts

Ride One. You will love it

I went to buy another HD, and ended up taking a Victory for the weekend. The HD was nice, but this bike was amazing. Handled well, went harder and sounded amazing. I felt like I was sitting on the HD, but on the Victory I felt like I was sitting in it. Did I mention the power? This bike turns heads and I get people coming up and taking pictures of it. It looks like a custom bike. This is one of those bikes that I won't ever sell.

Show details

Bose
BoseBrisbane3 posts

What an upgrade!

Love my 2015 Vegas 8 Ball. Had many bikes before but that one is a gem. Comfortable ride, smooth handling and plenty of power. Previous reviewer said it precisely: "It is a completely pleasure to ride a machine that has the power and grace to cruise on the open road", couldn't agree more!

My experience thus far with the dealership in Brisbane has been very good as well.

steve thorpe
steve thorpeSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

An Upgrade from the Yamaha !!

Well I sold the xvs 650 yamaha and bought a Victory Vegas 8 ball. It is a completely pleasure to ride a machine that has the power and grace to cruise on the open road.I have upgraded it with pipes and air cleaner and had it remapped, big difference. I have also change the foot peg position and moved them forward, of which I have found it a lot better in cornering as the pegs dont scrap. A friend of mine has a Harley and says the power and speed I have when passing traffic I just leave him behind and he cant catch me. I dont like to be on the wrong side of the road for to long. I say say to anyone thinking of upgrading to another bike have. And as the saying says you ride one you will own one !!!

John4141