Vileda 2in1 Magic Cloth

Vileda 2in1 Magic Cloth

4.3

4 reviews · Statistics

75% · 31 · 25%

See the Best Cloths, Scourers & Sponges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bev
Bev

FOR FLYSCREENS FIVE STARS

main reason for this rating is the rough side if used dry on dry flyscreens removes all dirt and fluff caught up in the wire. Especially after recent westly winds our screens were so dirty but all sorts of other matter caught up in there could not stand looking at them. Once you wet the screens impossible to remove the hairy residue. Show details
Bethany
BethanyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic cloth

I stumbled across this awesome cloth a while ago. I have been using it to wash dishes/glasses and pans. The smooth side is great as a normal cloth and the rough side is strong but gentle on food.

Having trouble getting more, I will be stocking up next time I see them.

Kay Fitzgerald
Kay FitzgeraldNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

This is something I can't do without

I love my Vileda 2 in 1 magic cloths for cleaning my nonstick pans and wiping down my dark granite. 10/10. Both Woolworths and Coles at Charlextown no longer stock them. Not happy about that. Show details
PNB