Vileda SuperMocio 3Action

Vileda SuperMocio 3Action

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vileda

1.7
Harvey
HarveyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Useless - Sopping Wet Floor!

Absolutely useless mop & I'm so disappointed as I've been an avid user of the Vileda range of products & had the fantastic spin mop previously but found that the wheels on buckets where you press you feet kept seizing up & it was $50.00 again to purchase bucket & mop - not really very environmentally friendly - but a fantastic product nevertheless.

Couldn't find any available at any of the stores so purchased the USELESS Vileda Supermocio 3 Action mop & bucket - all I can is what a total waste of money.

I did telephone Vileda & discuss how useless the mop was with the nice young lady who answered the phone.

Purchased in August 2021 at Woolworths.

Man's
Man'sSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great

Same Same Review as others .. Dries easy and light.. other than this pretty poor. Brought one 2019 extention could not tighten after a month.. But made the mistake of grabbing a quick second one in 2020 at Coles in a rush because I still had the bucket thinking just bad luck in 2019.. Nope samething again crappy handle design ..

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.

Renee
ReneeMurray Region, NSW

Don’t bother!

I purchased the mop from my local supermarket and took home to use. It would not stay extended and so keep buckling and sliding down during mopping. I thought I may be doing something wrong so my dad (who uses one) checked and found it to be faulty as his twists and tightens to stay in place. I went and purchased another one, checking it in the store to make sure it worked which it did. Then went to use it and within the first 30 seconds it started collapsing again. I tried to twist a hundred ways but it’s faulty too. I put it back it’ll it’s shorter length setting to put it away and now it’s stuck in the setting and won’t extend at all! Absolutely a waste of time and money.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $20.

Michelle
Michelle

Absolute rubbish

This is the worst mop ever - I had to purchase in an emergency as my enjo broke and I am waiting delivery on a steam mop so this was just to get me by- but what’s with the handle it doesn’t lock into place just keeps collapsing in itself absolute waste of $20 unless your 4 ft tall than it would be the perfect height - rubbish don’t bother!
Bucket is great though

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $20.

Find out how Vileda SuperMocio 3Action compares to other Mops & Buckets

Wish I read reviews first!!

Terrible! Takes longer to mop my floor than my favourite string mop AND cost double!! It does nothing that it advertises. Can I get my money back--used twice...only because...first time I thought I was using it wrong--watched a video-tried again-NOPE just a terrible design!!!
Why would I be offered a reward to answer truthfully?

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $19.

Ben
Ben

I don't understand how bad it is

I don't understand how it got to the shelves!
It doesn't suck up water (which is it's job). It triples the time of a normal mop, plus an hour. It's like they never tried it before selling it!
I could make a mop in an hour and make a better one, and would cost half the price. I even bought the bucket too. Fool me once but not twice Vileda.

Purchased in June 2020 for $25.

Wadzanai
Wadzanai

Not so bad

I bought mine in a hurry in Woolworths with the intention by buying the Vileda Spin mop. I felt robbed because it was nowhere near what I saw on TV adverts. Did my googling and noticed I bought the wrong one. However, on use it did the job but not really the best mop after having used the hurrican spin mop prior to using this one. A massive downgrade for me. My fault anyway for buying too quickly just because it is a Vileda mop without taking note of the finer details.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $38.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Brodalee
Brodalee

Handle of mop breaks

I appear to be having the same problem as everyone else, 5 month old mop, handle wouldnt stay tightened and now the handle broken inside. Vileda this is total rubbish, and why dont you test products before sale.

Purchased in June 2019.

Konsuma
KonsumaAU

Collapsible handle a safety hazard

The old mop handle, which did not collapse, lasted for ages and did not drop into itself during use. It is impossible to tighten up the current handle hard enough to keep it stable. I’ve just about slipped over while mopping. This handle needs to be reviewed.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Absolute Rubbish

Bought this mop and the handle is only 1 metre long. Thought it might have had an extension handle but no. Made for midgets, wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Rubbish.

Purchased at Coles Online for $11.

Horrible!

Paid $18 for this mop and it’s rubbish ! Pole keeps colapsing while in use , the head always falls off when rinsing it in the bucket, so ya can’t rinse it to hard which means the mop ends up being too wet and drips water everywhere !! Worst ever! Waste of money So I went to the reject shop spent $8 on a sponge mop! Way better.. ! And at least the sponge mop dries better too not a soaking dripping mess that doesn’t rinse properly..

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $18.

Buggy06
Buggy06

broken and hardly used

Being a commercial cleaner I use the vileda mops as the heads are washable and the collapsible pole make them easy for transportation. I am finding that the poles break and collapse while in use. the last one I was using completely snapped the plastic inside the metal pole its only a few weeks old.

goldcoastlady
goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

I brought this one from BIG W at half price. They have improved this mop as this one gets up all the dirt and dust. It is a magical product. I have being using Vileda for years and you don't need a lot of floor cleaner. Also I never machine wash mine or hang in the sun for too long. When drying the mop I always dry mine upside down.