Vileda UltraMax Mop

Vileda UltraMax Mop

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vileda? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

joy
joyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

this is the best mop ever especially if you have a big area

I have to wash down my walls from time to time I have old vg boards I have tiles and timber floors I love this ultra max mop once I figured out how to use it no thanks to vileda s video such a shame I can't buy in Australia any more

Purchased in January 2017 at woolies.

Shanah L
Shanah LHunter Region, NSW

Vileda ultramax mop is the bomb

This mop is by far the best mop I have ever used I don't think I could ever go for another type so easy to take off the padding and wash and put back on and the replacements are that costly either which is great.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Bruce M.
Bruce M.Perth, WA

Used to be good

Vileda first changed the mop sticks made them tiny and cheap. Now the microfibre mop heads are paper thin making it difficult to move the mop across the floor without expending lots of energy. Vileda have become very cheap and nasty. The mopheads in the supermarket are like the ones I've purchased previously - Good quality. The latest ones I recieved were direct from Vileda.

Mr B

Purchased in September 2019 for $139.00.

The product vileda turbo is not acceptable

The vileda turbo doesn't work efficiently and doesn't wring in a good way. Their pedal are not working. It will be the last time i bought vileda product.

Very bad design

I would not buy this product again as it leaks also the spray mist does not spray in front as it is not designed to spray in the front whoever designed should have a good look at the product first.

Elsie
ElsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can not use this mop!

I think I’m reasonably able to workout how to use things but this mop is way beyond me. I’ve googled trouble shooting this and still it’s impossible. I like the idea of it but just need to know how it is supposed to work.

Best mop ever

I have been using the Vileda ultra max mop for years. I brought it with me to AU from Europe over 8 years ago. I have had to get a new system in that time because pole was rusted but, I was fortunate enough to find a set. I have also bought new cleaning pads over the years. It is very easy to use however, they do need to go back to the old bucket design.The handle on the new one interferes with squeezing the mop. It’s such and easy mop to use so I don’t understand the complaints about it being difficult. My latest pole is rusting away and I have had to tape the handle at the right length but I won’t part with it. Please vileda bring back the best mop ever.

Great mop ever

Reading other comments it is quite obvious people don't know how to use the mop. You can wash the mop and don't need to put your hands in the soapy water to rinse. As I am a professional home cleaner I have used this product extensively, although the handles do give up and I guess I have had at least 10 and a lot of refills but that's fine. Why it is no longer available I can not work out as it was the only mop of its kind, I used it for cleaning showers, walls and of course floors. TIME TO BRING BACK A TOP PRODUCT AND IF YOU MARKET THE PODUCT CORRECTLY YOU WILL SELL HEAPS.

dickybirdPalmwoods

Terrible mop head and bucket

Hate this mop head too big to fit the bucket & Micro fibre head leaves the floor wet. A few years ago best mop ever with cotton mop head & different bucket. Why O Why did you have to change it. Used to be a fabulous product please bring the original one back I would be first in line to buy it.

Phil O
Phil OMt Martha

NOT A FAKE REVIEW !! Used properly this beats any other mop by a MILE!! Sadly Discontinued??

Have used mine for years (maybe 10 to 15) for polished floors and tiled floors. Have only ever had one pad and just throw it in the wash now and again. Wanted to buy a replacement pad and new handle set (Both worn out now) which is when I discovered they're discontinued... Anyone who hates the one they have please private message me so we can get in touch. I'm in Mornington Victoria.

Good product but - bad marketing - keep changing heads or refill sizes

Stevie J
Stevie JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why should it be this hard ??

This is a mop. A useful and necessary piece of household cleaning equipment. It should be simple to use. It should be effective after years of design and it should be durable.
This mop is none of the above. A complete and utter piece of junk. I defy anyone who can even determine how to wring the water ...that is if you are fortunate enough to have a giant sized bucket to fit the useless head.
Ignore the fake positive reviews.

SoonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mop Ever

Ultra max Mop can not be beaten !!! I am a cleaner of new construction sites .
1 mop last me about 4 years and it gets a hard work out in that time .1 replacement pad twice a year it is great for picking up and removing the dust. I find it easy to use and know i am picking up the the dust with the microfibre pad and not pushing it back into the grout lines like most mops do. It dose rust at join with the old red pole .. that is my only criticism!
I just wish they would bring them back to stores to buy . But u can buy online on velida website.
MADE MY WORK EASER:) AAA

bongo
bongoAdelaide, SA

Complete piece of junk!!

I bought this to replace the trusty old sponge kind of mop. It's rubbish. The bucket says on the side "Easier Wringing", I'd hate to have seen the other bucket they brought out. The mop head doesn't seem to fit into the squeezing bit so you have to hold the head and poke it in. The handle wobbles about, it doesn't seem to wring out any water and my 3 year old daughter has learnt a new word today which she hasn't stopped using. I'm waiting on a call back from customer service where I hope they offer me a refund. Pretty disappointed with this product.

Michelle G
Michelle GSydney

Love This Mop!

My only criticism is that the plastic coating on the handle, where it screws into the mop head mechanism ends up rusty and the plastic coatings breaks off. Aside from that I Love This Mop! It only takes changing a couple of mop heads to get used to the press studs. I have about 12 mop heads, i change mine every night when I mop the floor. Most of the time I mop only with hot water, every so often I will add a dash of disinfectant. I've just broken my handle, may fault and am now shopping for a replacement. Will stay with this same mop as I love it, glides across my timber floors with ease :)