1.0

2.0

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA2 posts

Steer clear

Lodged a serious complaint and all I got was a generic reply from a "DoNotReply" email account. Dreadful service. Steer clear.
Rebecca K
Rebecca KSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

No customer Service, No assistance, Complaint lodged - still took 3 days to respond

Requested a rollover of my Super fund - they sat on it for 4 days before telling me they can't do it as i didn't provide a bank statement - which wasn't required anyway as our SMSF is all linked via the ESA with the ATO and the rollover was requested through this. Never the less, I sent the statement through. 3 days later still nothing even though it has been 'escalated' as urgent as funds are required for property settlement. They clearly don't want to give us our money when required.
Chris
ChrisPerth, WA13 posts

customer service is terrible

Their customer service is poor. It is basically a super fund run by mercer, and the call wait times and service standards are pathetic.
Nice2Know
Nice2KnowAU70 posts

Get into the 21st Century

Terrible service. Can't do anything unless speak to them - and then they can only do it after then send a form that you have to complete, wet sign and POST back. Where others have aps and online with 2FA and are able to keep with the times, this antiquated company ios so far behind. Branson would be mortified - Virgin are meant toi be disruptors to the industres in which they are given license to use the name Other have lost the right to se the Virgin nam,e for the same - can't see it will be long until this group suffer the same consequences. given up Will find an alternate group and move everything across
Tim H.
Tim H.Perth, WA

Terrible

Terrible, links broken on portfolio, not much growth, terrible customer service. Moving to another fund thank god.
Mike B
Mike BSydney, NSW2 posts

Losing money and struggling to get it rolled over

Not satisfied and have been with virgin super for 12 years
Giacomo
Giacomo3 posts

Jes
Jes2 posts

Extremely poor customer service

Spent much time to move mine and spouse super to their fund after reading through their claims. After switching fund, ran into problems with account setup as they could not deliver according to their promises. Called them, escalated to the highest level within their reporting structure, still no help received till date after more than a months ordeal. Have decided not to consolidate my super funds with them and will switch to another provider. Much time was lost dealing with the people out there. Seems they do understand customer service nor have any transparent processes. Would have given a negative rating rather than a single star if that option was provided. Please stay away from this company.
Noel L.
Noel L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Financial Hardship

A nightmare trying to receive funds, it's now been 12 business days and still no funds, I call them every day with no one ever available to speak, just get told the same thing, they will send an email to no avail
Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Seems to be the average

Was fine until I tried to get any customer service. No answers and months to reply. Terrible service!!!
Now trying to roll out and that is a slllllloooooowwww difficult process. No answers, no help. Would not use them again.
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Don't care

Been with them for 6 years , I'm now on the verge of homeless with a child need my super to be released and was told no your not of age nor it's not for medical reason, no it's not it's so my son has food and a roof over his head but that doesn't mean crap to them.
Scott M.
Scott M.Perth, WA2 posts
R Bee
R BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Pathetic service or lack of

Have been with Virgin over 10 years but due to complete lack of service or any response at all after 10 weeks of trying to increase my insurance, I was left with no choice but to change to a different provider all together. Multiple emails, calls, online chats resulted in absolutely nothing but a waste of my time, and still in JULY I have not had a response since I sent off the application in FEBRUARY. Am with Australian Super now hopefully they are better.
Bruce
Bruce2 posts

Virgin Super

I transferred to Virgin Super 7 months ago, thinking I was doing a good thing,in that period of time I have seen my portfolio lose money for 6 out of those 7 months, even after my own contributions. The arrogant consultant I spoke to told me that I was being unreasonable and that I should only expect returns over a 5 to 10 year period? (This also happened to my partners account) They advised me after 5 months to go to a more conservative portfolio structure, so I did and they still lost money. They also rip you off $100 for any withdrawal you make, thats right - $100 to withdraw your own funds to make a payment on insurance for example. My suggestion - stay away from these thieves.

herlinc69