Victa Hawk

3.0

T.D.L

T.D.LAU

Great mower

I bought this mower when my old 2 stroke victa died. I’m much happier with a 4 stroke. I really love not having to have to mix oil and fuel anymore and I love the power the 4 strokes have. I find it’s a lot easier to start than my old one too.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Good engine, but that is all

Reliable Briggs and Stratton engine but wheels stick out too far preventing getting close to edges, fabric catcher is ridiculously small and us falling apart. Buyers remors: I wouldn't buy this product again and suspect I will have to replace it next summer because the catcher will fall apart by then.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
    Scott

ScottMelbourne

Best in the business

Victa's legendary quality and reliability lives on. 12 years of solid mowing 800-1000 square metre blocks week in week out and it hasn't missed a beat. Base plate rusted out so I bought a Honda Buffalo, that Mower was rubbish so I sold it on Gumtree and went back to the Victa. Only disappointment is a rusted out base, Victa should go back to the alloy deck. Don't mess with a classic

Date PurchasedFeb 2006
    Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Victa Hawk compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

Wazza

WazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Victa, what are you doing?

Terrible. 1st, the sump was cracked when purchased, so all the oil I put in before starting ended up all over my garage floor over night. Fixed under warranty. Then finally I got to use it. The catcher didn't seal properly around the rear discharge gate. About a 1cm gap meant that it was more like a sugar cane harvester than a mower with catcher. Within 5 metres of cutting, me and my Victa were cover in grass and dirt. Yes, the catcher vents were open. Victa rep told me that was just the way they are!!! Ohh how I love my $199 Rover purchased 10 years ago. Why I ever thought I needed an upgrade?

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Jazzman

JazzmanAU

Not happy with the engine's carberation system

I wish I hadn't bought this model. Mower is ok but the fuel system on the engine is terrible.
    I have had a lot of good experiences with Briggs and Stratton motors on mowers in the past but this engine only just works.
    Note; I might just have a lemon or a problem of a very individual nature. I'm yet to find out. I may never find out.
    I'm not inclined to send it back to where I bought it, it's just too far away.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Rob87Whitton NSW

Vista Hawk!!!!!

Not a bad little mower! I've got a medium sized yard, after a quick blade sharpen, this model does quite a neat job!!!!!! Easy to handle and easy to start. Has a large enough catcher to be able rot cover a fair bit of ground.......Low maintenance and good on fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor Lorenzo
    Victor Lorenzo

They don't make them like they used to.

Martin
    Martin

Good little Mower, easy to operate, some what at the budget end of mowers but ok for its price. not a lot of power / rev range if needed but if you want something easy to run and not too difficult lawn this is the one..

Rob87

18 months on and still running as good as new, very low maintenance, keep the blades sharp and you'll never have a problem. Uses hardly any oil, keep it clean and it'll last a lifetime.....Its a Victa !!!!!!!