Vital All-In-One

Vital All-In-One

See the Best Other Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vital Greens

Granny's choice
Granny's choiceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect 'medicine'

My husband and I have been taking Vital Greens for 22 years (it was invented in 2000), we only take 1 teaspoon each morning in water, and during all this time have had excellent health, no colds or flu and no covid (yet!). We turn 80 this year. Totally recommend this product. (If you find it difficult to drink, mix it with milk)

Purchased for $110.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Pfe
Pfe

It may work but the taste.....

Good amount of nutrients etc. but seriously struggling with the taste. They should really not be bragging about how good this tastes and rather advise people to mix it with something to make it palatable.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $30.

Rikki_Hall
Rikki_HallCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A must have daily

Full of vital nutrients as the name suggests, improved appearance of skin, with an improved feeling in general wellbeing.
Cannot taste it in a smoothie, i learnt the trick is to have 1.5 teaspoons not 2 heaped.

Phil
PhilPerth, WA

Our go to multi-nutrient. Love it!

We’re in our sixties, fit and active. For the past 15 years we’ve relied on Vital Greens as our go to multi-nutrient to kick start our day and complement our organic lifestyle. Love it!

Purchased in for $109.

Other Supplements

Find out how Vital All-In-One compares to other Other Supplements

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent. Has improved our family's health.

Our family has been taking Vital for the past four months. Our children are a little fussy when it comes to what they eat but they get a daily smoothie that contains Vital and they love it.

Purchased in for $60.

Min
MinVictoria

Tastes Disgusting

I researched the ingredients in this products. Some being good for skin issues. There is lots of goodness In this product but the taste is disgusting. I was so disappointed.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $100.

Kat
KatHunter Region, NSW

Great product

I usually add a teaspoon to my smoothie or juice to cover the strong taste. Lots of different ingredients and I much prefer the powder to taking endless vitamin, supplement and probiotic capsules each morning, let alone eating piles of kale and spinach! Always feels like I'm giving myself a boost of nutrition for the day.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
andrew
andrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super food but reacted badly

The Vital All-in-One daily food supplement contains lots of good vitamins, minerals, super greens, protein, digestive enzymes and probiotics. Seems a perfect supplement. However as soon as I started on it (1 teaspoon in morning which is half the recommended dose initially) and by the next day, I became bloated, constantly blowing bad air and feeling crap. Wow.. what a reaction !! Maybe I need to start off with a quarter of a teaspoon first and maybe, just maybe, I'll might get used to it. Otherwise I'll have to get rid of it which would be a pity as its expensive.