4Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

67% · 2410 · 28%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Loss
3.0
Taste
2.0

Angry at Vital
Angry at VitalPerth, WA2 posts

1 star is being generous

I am soo disappointed with this product. The chocolate shake is less than average with a terrible texture and taste. The vanilla is by far the worst thing I have put in my mouth. I am so let down by a company that thinks that flavour and texture is acceptable and charge good money for it. Save your money, there are better protein powders out there. Don’t buy this one. Show details
Sonia
Sonia South Australia2 posts

The best shake I’ve tried

Love this product! Keeps me full and my sugar levels stable. Can be a bit grainy but I just add a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt with my zymil milk and it works a treat! It has also helped with weight loss - just perfect for me!  Show details
Taste
ConLac
ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

This is disgusting

I am so disappointed in this product. About 5+ years ago I used to drink the Vanilla Pea Protein powder and it was an okay drink. Just today, after reading these reviews I purchased a vanilla and a chocolate container to try. They were both disgusting, sickly sweet, and chalky. After the initial sip, I tried another and then tipped it down the sink. Don't buy this product if you want to save your money, just eat healthy. Show details
nay89
nay89AU11 posts

Great price!

I am vegan and also exercise every day so adding extra protein in my diet is very crucial. I have tried many different vegan protein brands and I found this product has a very smooth consistency - much better than gritty brown rice protein powders. Price is consistently cheaper than other vegan protein powders. The flavour could be better which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars.

Lynn
Lynn

Love it!

As a vegan, this is a perfect way to get protein with a good nutritional profile. I drink it with cold water or in a smoothie and it's yummy once you get used to the stevia flavour. Now I have it every day.

Rhi
Rhi

love it!

i love it! As a vegan i need that extra protein and this is perfect!

i have one tablespoon of the chocolate flavour with one banana, frozen berries and half choc almond milk and half plain almond milk!

i find the best way to mix up the pea protein is to mix it in a separate cup with the almond milks and then pour it into my blender over the banana and frozen berries.

i have it for breakfast/lunch with some fruit and nuts and that's me full for a few hours!

MaryMary
MaryMarySydney, NSW26 posts

Great Product

I tried mixing it with water and found it revolting, gritty and undrinkable. So started blending it with coconut water or a green smoothie (spinach, avocado, papaya, coconut water) and found it to be delicious. Tastes good if you blend it up, rather than mixing it in. I have been using the vanilla one. Seems to work extremely well. No complaints. It is good value too. I usually have it for breakfast.

April
AprilMurray Mallee, SA8 posts

Perfect vegan protein

This is a fantastic vegan based protein. Its filling, comes in different flavours and sizes. Great value for money. Perfect for breakfast or in between meals. Great for people with food sensitivity..

Julie
JulieSydney4 posts

Good source of Protein

I bought the unflavoured variety first but prefer the chocolate as it disguises the rather chalky feel in a smoothie. But for that chalky feel I would have given 5 stars because the levels of nutrients are awesome.

aui
auiMelbourne

I don't like the taste

I've been reading here for while. So I bought vanilla cause people said it good. I try in the morning, but I don't like it, the taste is very bad for me.

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW10 posts

Perfect! Love that it's low carb and low calorie

I purchased this recently as my diet has been lacking in protein and I've began to feel a lot weaker after going through pregnancy. I tried chocolate flavour. It's not too rich or sickly in flavour, had a slight malt flavour which I love. I drink it with water and it's perfect for those who have to be careful about their weight as well.

Linny25
Linny25Perth, WA14 posts

Awesome can’t start my day without it

Bought the Vital vanilla flavour uh let’s see to improve the taste just add these together the amount of water required, berries can be fresh or frozen, a little bit of Greek yoghurt (vanilla), and one or two bananas depending if you want it thicker or not add two if not add one, drinking this by itself with water uh well couldn’t really drink it .. and yes I’ve felt a lot better in ages and am building my muscles in addition to exercising wonder if I should try the veggie one too hrrrm ...

Hyperion
HyperionAU11 posts

Raine
RaineWestern District, VIC2 posts

It used to be great before they changed the recipe!

I loved this chocolate powder for my breakfast smoothie with blueberries, maca and cacao powder and had the big 1kg tub. When I ran out recently I bought another 1 kg tub online, not knowing the recipe had changed. I wondered what was wrong with it when I tasted my first smoothie. It was sickly-sweet so I checked the ingredients and found stevia was added. WHY?? It was great as it was, now I'm stuck with a 1kg tub of it. I'm REALLY disappointed. It was sweet enough as it was now it's ruined. I tried using half quantity and added a banana and it was better but still not as good as it was.

WinnerMaxSydney6 posts

Good diet kick start

GP said I needed more protein but I didnt want to eat bigger meals - so opted for Pea protein - I mix with low fat milk as my morning meal - and dont feel hungry. Not the best taste but to be honest, the best things for us do not always taste nice - get over it! Can highly recommend it - GP said protein levels improving - YAY!