Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vital Greens

• Taste
  • User IntentWeight Loss (2)
Sonia
Sonia South Australia

The best shake I’ve tried

Love this product! Keeps me full and my sugar levels stable. Can be a bit grainy but I just add a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt with my zymil milk and it works a treat! It has also helped with weight loss - just perfect for me!

Purchased in February 2021 for $24.00.

Taste
ConLac
ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is disgusting

I am so disappointed in this product. About 5+ years ago I used to drink the Vanilla Pea Protein powder and it was an okay drink. Just today, after reading these reviews I purchased a vanilla and a chocolate container to try. They were both disgusting, sickly sweet, and chalky. After the initial sip, I tried another and then tipped it down the sink. Don't buy this product if you want to save your money, just eat healthy.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.00.

Taste
User IntentWeight Loss

nay89
nay89AU

Great price!

I am vegan and also exercise every day so adding extra protein in my diet is very crucial. I have tried many different vegan protein brands and I found this product has a very smooth consistency - much better than gritty brown rice protein powders. Price is consistently cheaper than other vegan protein powders. The flavour could be better which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars.

Protein Powders

Find out how Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate compares to other Protein Powders

Love it!

As a vegan, this is a perfect way to get protein with a good nutritional profile. I drink it with cold water or in a smoothie and it's yummy once you get used to the stevia flavour. Now I have it every day.

love it!

i love it! As a vegan i need that extra protein and this is perfect!
i have one tablespoon of the chocolate flavour with one banana, frozen berries and half choc almond milk and half plain almond milk!
i find the best way to mix up the pea protein is to mix it in a separate cup with the almond milks and then pour it into my blender over the banana and frozen berries.
i have it for breakfast/lunch with some fruit and nuts and that's me full for a few hours!

MaryMary
MaryMarySydney, NSW

Great Product

I tried mixing it with water and found it revolting, gritty and undrinkable. So started blending it with coconut water or a green smoothie (spinach, avocado, papaya, coconut water) and found it to be delicious. Tastes good if you blend it up, rather than mixing it in. I have been using the vanilla one. Seems to work extremely well. No complaints. It is good value too. I usually have it for breakfast.

April
AprilMurray Bridge

Perfect vegan protein

This is a fantastic vegan based protein. Its filling, comes in different flavours and sizes. Great value for money. Perfect for breakfast or in between meals. Great for people with food sensitivity..

Julie
JulieSydney

Good source of Protein

I bought the unflavoured variety first but prefer the chocolate as it disguises the rather chalky feel in a smoothie. But for that chalky feel I would have given 5 stars because the levels of nutrients are awesome.

aui
auiMelbourne

I don't like the taste.

I've been reading here for while. So I bought vanilla cause people said it good. I try in the morning, but I don't like it, the taste is very bad for me.

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Perfect! Love that it's low carb and low calorie

I purchased this recently as my diet has been lacking in protein and I've began to feel a lot weaker after going through pregnancy. I tried chocolate flavour. It's not too rich or sickly in flavour, had a slight malt flavour which I love. I drink it with water and it's perfect for those who have to be careful about their weight as well.

Linny25
Linny25Perth, WA

Awesome can’t start my day without it

Bought the Vital vanilla flavour uh let’s see to improve the taste just add these together the amount of water required, berries can be fresh or frozen, a little bit of Greek yoghurt (vanilla), and one or two bananas depending if you want it thicker or not add two if not add one, drinking this by itself with water uh well couldn’t really drink it .. and yes I’ve felt a lot better in ages and am building my muscles in addition to exercising wonder if I should try the veggie one too hrrrm ...

Great Protien For Smoothies

Great protien powder for smoothies NOT water
Blends well makes a thick rich smoothie out of the 3 flavours I prefer vanilla but will buy natural

It is a basic protien and does the job of a meal replacement very well very lil pea taste

2 frozen bananas
1 30ml scoop VPP vanilla
1tbsp Agave/maple syrup
1tbsp.Flaxseed oil
Almond milk to cover
Blenf and serve

Raine
RaineWestern District, VIC

It used to be great before they changed the recipe!

I loved this chocolate powder for my breakfast smoothie with blueberries, maca and cacao powder and had the big 1kg tub. When I ran out recently I bought another 1 kg tub online, not knowing the recipe had changed. I wondered what was wrong with it when I tasted my first smoothie. It was sickly-sweet so I checked the ingredients and found stevia was added. WHY?? It was great as it was, now I'm stuck with a 1kg tub of it. I'm REALLY disappointed. It was sweet enough as it was now it's ruined. I tried using half quantity and added a banana and it was better but still not as good as it was.

WinnerMaxSydney

Good diet kick start

GP said I needed more protein but I didnt want to eat bigger meals - so opted for Pea protein - I mix with low fat milk as my morning meal - and dont feel hungry. Not the best taste but to be honest, the best things for us do not always taste nice - get over it! Can highly recommend it - GP said protein levels improving - YAY!

The best

This protein powder is great. I have had great muscle growth... and all without the bodily secretions of another animal! So much healthier than Whey protein also.

The chocolate one is good, it tastes like chocolate up&go.. I also like the vanilla one because you can add it to smoothies and pancakes.
For the people saying "it's too thick", just add more liquid.. Very easy solution! Though I haven't found it too thick at all.

I use 2 heaped tablespoons with 200ml of almond milk. Sometimes I will also blend it up with raspberries, spinach and a banana.

Read more reviews - page 2