Vitamix Professional Series 750

Vitamix Professional Series 750

MPN: 060864

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

Osaka W.

Osaka W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth the $

Purchased in August 2018 for A$1,000.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you for your wonderful review - we are glad you are enjoying smoother blends with your Vitamix.

Shell

ShellPerth, WA

Not perfect but ok

I use to have a nutribullet but it was too loud so I upgraded before I had my baby hoping it would be quieter but it isn't. I have it in another room as its too loud to be in the kitchen.
It doesnt blend aswell as I expected it too but still good.
I have had it for 2 years now and motor is still going strong.
I use to replace my nutrbullets every 2 years.
I do think its well over priced.

Purchased in June 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for A$1,000.00.

Product is used Daily
Used for Smoothies
MaryMary

MaryMarySydney, NSW

Brilliant

I have had my Vitamix since 2007 and it has never missed a beat. I paid $800.00 for it new, and have never had to use the warranty. I use it several times a week. I use it for things such as stocks, soups and green smoothies. The container is stained from 12 years of use, but that does not bother me. There are so many different models these days that I get confused. Mine is a basic model. It is very loud, but I have used it at 5am without waking anyone else in the house. The cats are terrified of it, so something to keep in mind if you live in a small house with nervous animals.

Purchased in January 2007 for A$800.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you Mary for your review - so glad your blender is still going strong after 12 years.

Lola

LolaSydney

Love my machine but it broke and can't seem to get any help

I rate the Vitamix well I just have a major issue with the after purchase service. Seems like they lack staff in Australia - very difficult to get hold of anyone and my broken Vitamix still isn't repaired. Spent a lot on this machine, and I expect they could provide better customer service for this. Unhappy, very unhappy.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
billie

billiePerth

Worth every cent

I've had my vitamix for around 4 years and it hasn't skipped a beat. I held off buying one for years because of the price and went through many blenders in the $350-$450 range only being left disappointed with the texture and concistancy of my smoothies. The vitamix really is worth every cent, chops thru just about anything. The engine is also designed to be left running for a period of time to make soup (it's the speed of the blades that heat the liquid up.) Smoothies are amazing and smooth. No need to cut apples or carrots up into small bits like other blenders, so smoothie making is simple and quick. Easy to clean and a pleasure to use.

Date PurchasedSep 2014
KCheck

KCheckPerth

Much loved

We use our vitamix everyday for smoothies, nut/oat flour and baby food. After 15 months of continuous use it is still going strong. I find it super easy to use and clean. I use the dry jug as well as the standard wet jug. If you put the wet jug lid in the dishwasher it expands and wont fit the jug, but a day in the freezer sorts it out good as new. Love this appliance and highly recommend it

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Judy

JudyMelbourne

Extremely noisy! My daughter gets scared every time I use it!

I don’t understand the fuss about this blender now that I own one. It is just a blender, a very noisy one! I am an idiot to have paid so much money for it. Would not buy again.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mario1234

Mario1234Sydney

Great but expensive

Cant decide whether the price tag is worth it or not yet but it works well and has quite good features. It’s not quiet but not really that loud either. Will definitely blend majority of your foods very well without any non blended lumps, good speeds. Overall its nice, but pricey

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Marc

MarcWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

$1000 for a blender, crazy or clever?

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Not as I hoped for!

To be honest if you had a stick to push all the ingredients into the blade on any blender it would do the same, the videos I watched of making ice cream etc just doesnt happen you have to keep adding liquid liquid liquid so it can mix then it turns out too runny, Ive followed the vitamix.com recipes to spot on and no bingo!
Save your money buy something cheaper use a wooden spoon to push it into the blades

Felicia

FeliciaRyde

This is where health comes from!

Vitamix is well-built and has good quality. It can help me grind the foods to a very delicate texture. No other blender can compare with it in this sense. If it can contain the function of cooking that's even better!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Jackie

JackieNSW

Expensive but worth it!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Matt

Matt

This is marvellous! My mum loves it

My mum uses it as a food processor despite it being a blender! She was skeptical at that price point but figured that it would not hurt because there was free returns and she never looked back! Best purchase ever (in her words). Build quality is exceptional

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Phi N

Phi NGlenside

Best blender!

This is the best blender I have ever used! I have tried roughly chopped vegetables, butter, egg, ice, soup and ince cream. It can blend everything fast and smooth.

Negatives: Quite loud, a little bit expensive, blending jug is quite big.

nicky52

nicky52MELBOURNE

Fantastic!!

VitamixAUVitamix

Thanks for the awesome review Nicky! Happy blending. :)

JoshuaHobart Tasmania

In the world of Blenders.....Vitamix is 'KING'.

Nothing compares, or even comes close to a Vitamix Blender. Yes, it is an expensive purchase, however, you can expect years and years of reliable use, and it does EVERYTHING that it is called upon to do.
This is a purchase that once being used, you will marvel at the quality of the food, and drinks that it produces.
I have had mine for a few years now, and truely wouldn't want to live without it in my kitchen.

Date PurchasedMay 2013
VitamixAUVitamix

Hi Joshua, thanks for leaving this great review. Happy to hear you're loving your Vitamix. Happy blending!

Joshua

You're welcome.....Its a FANTASTIC product, that currently has no equal.
I appreciate your feedback on my post.

tamsheyfield

Best investment ever!

Date PurchasedNov 2012
tams

Your very welcome - seriously, everyone should have one of these babies!!!! :-)

Amazing power

I'm amazed at the power this tiny machine has, its never failed to deliver from what expect from vitamix. Stored on my kitchen counter where it gets used daily. I purely use it for my smoothies with all sorts of frozen goodies. Get all my nutrition from this beauty.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
VitamixAUVitamix

Thanks for the wonderful review, Fiona! Glad to hear your Professional Series 750 is well loved. :)

Linda

LindaHobart, TAS

Love it!!!

I love my Vitamix 750 Professional Series!! I use it at least once every day to make the best and smoothest green smoothies but it is more than that as I can make delicious soups, ice creams, nut butters, almond and other nut milks, etc just so perfectly and easily!! I have tried other brands of high speed blenders but have to say that out of all of them the Vitamix is the best! It blends very well and quickly and yes it is loud but I find that no problem as the end result is so good!! Oh and as an added bonus when you have finished using it just pop in some water and dishwashing liquid and put it on clean cycle and it cleans itself, then just swish around some cold water and leave it to drip dry, couldn't be easier!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
VitamixAUVitamix

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for leaving a review. Happy to have you as part of the Vitamix community. Happy blending! :)

DebWillunga

Superb

One of the most expensive blenders around for a reason, it's fantastic. Worth every cent.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
VitamixAUVitamix

Hi Deb! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear your Vitamix is well loved. :)

Deb

Happy to contribute my second review as invited (previous one was for Lifestyle Clotheslines) but where's my $5 Coles gift card?