VO5 Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Creme

VO5 Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Creme

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for VO5? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LindyGold Coast

Excellent product!

I have used this 4 or 5 times now and it makes a huge difference to the way my hair feels. I’m in my fifties and have thick, fairly coarse hair and I’m always looking for something that will help stop the frizzies. This is it! A tiny amount goes a long way and my hair feels silky after it’s blow dried. I couldn’t ask for a better product- highly recommended.

Lindy

And now I’ve been using it for several months, still really happy with how it makes my hair feel. Best styling product I have ever used.

Made so much difference to my hair.

Have been using this product for a few months now and I am so happy with the condition of my hair. it really does what it says on the tin.

cherubbabies
cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

Really does work

I love this Alberto VO5 Straight & Smooth Smoothing Cream, it really makes my naturally curly hair smooth and frizz free. I buy it at Priceline and its really affordable.

Its really light and creamy, makes my frizz go away, its manageable and non greasy, doesn't leave my hair sticky or heavy.

It works really well on straight hair too.

I love it.