VS Sassoon Cord Keeper 2000 VS289A

• Safety

KaMic

KaMicSydney

What a shame

The idea of a hair dryer with a retractable cord is the best - that's where my 2 stars goes. Unfortunately it is a really bad hair dryer. It acts as one of the $15 travel hairdryers available under no brand name. Horrible air flow and power. I am so so dissatisfied with the product that I went and got my old one out of the bin. The biggest shame is that I requested it as a gift for Christmas so I can't even return it and get some money back to put it towards a more worthy product. I can not for the life of me understand why VS would not just put this feature on a quality dryer (I know they make them as I have one), why bother putting the cord keeper on a crappy product like this?

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $50.00.

Safety

Jess M

Jess MSydney

Handy and tidy

The best part is the retractable cord. Leaving no mess when I put it back into the cupboard. I prefer an adaptor to concentrate the air to dry my thick hair but this works perfectly on my sister's thinner hair. Really happy especially for the price.

frogger

froggerSydney

Broke Down after 5 Uses

I bought this product because of the handy portable compact size and I thought the retractable cord was a useful feature. Unfortunately this product failed after just 5 uses. The fan strength suddenly became almost non existent which led to the hair dryer overheating after a few seconds which tripped a circuit breaker. Bad experience with this product.

Bec

BecMelbourne

Great product, nice colour

I bought this product for my sister, I have borrowed it a few times and I was amazed. Awesome product and easy to pack away no tangle in the cord

Suzy

SuzyTasmania

Handy hairdryer to have!

I love this hair dryer, settings work well & the cool shot button is another great feature. My favourite feature is the no mess retractable cord when finished using. The hair dryer is a little on the heavy side for it's compact size & I took off one star because of this, but five stars for all else, recommended!

Carol

Carolsydney

Fair price but norisy

The price is fair compared to other high end hair dryer. Basic functions are included, if you don't demand much. Cord keeper is good. The drawback is the noise. I used a quieter hair dryer before. I have been using this one for two months but still think it is too noisy.

Wei

WeiPerth

Love the small size

We've always liked the Vidal Sassoon cord keeper series. Bought this last year and love the size of it. Very easy to keep. The wind is strong despite of the small size.

RCSM

RCSMChristchurch, New Zealand

noisy little thing

works well to dry hair but pretty noisy. the sound is high frequency and would prefer remington over VS. however, it was cheap and does it job so i will not be returning it

Carolyne Kemp

Carolyne KempGold Coast

great hand size

Everything looked good and the information provided made this model seem the one we needed. Sometimes the right hand size has a down fall. It gets hot about the main body so to maintain use safely, we would have to have short rest rather than continuis use.