VS Sassoon Expert VSD361A

• Safety

Artwitch

ArtwitchIllawarra, NSW

Awesome hair dryer

I am very happy with this hair dryer, it never overheats and does a great job drying my hair without heat damage. Comes with attachment nozzle to get a good smooth straight look or diffuser for some curl, has a cool shot setting and removable filter to increase performance and life and has a 2 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2018 at Priceline for $40.00.

Safety

Pauline

PaulineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Okay for occasional use

TruthForAll

TruthForAllSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Hair Dryer!

It was time for a new hair dryer, not something you do regularly, so I researched a bit online before sending hubby down to pick it up. I love it! The heat settings give you more options, which I find helpful. Easy to handle. It came with the usual slim nozzle, a diffuser, and a new round brush, which was a bonus!

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $49.00.

vincy

vincySydney

Love It

This is easy to use, even with my thick hair. I loves the turn on button of it as it is so smooth and it is easy to turn on. It styles my hair very easily as it is not that heavy, would recommend

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value for Money

I've been looking for a ceramic tourmaline dryer for a while but they are so expensive so when I saw this at Big W for $45 today I nabbed it! The sliding controls are easy to use and it has a turbo and set function too. It's humid here today and even though I dried my hair this morning (with my old ceramic dryer) it's all fuzzy again so I've given myself another blow dry and it's nice and smooth after using the VS Sassoon Expert Turbo. The brush included is great, I like the handle, it's not too bulky and easy to hold. The dryer is also very lightweight so easy to hold and control. It's also quite powerful. The only minor criticism is that I wouldn't say this is a quiet dryer, sounds just as noisy as a normal dryer to me.

Narelle

NarellePerth, WA

Brilliant Hair Dryer

My daughter was given this item as a birthday gift. She absolutely loves it and uses it very regularly. It has great control in terms of temperature and air flow and the attachments work really well. It's good to see something being used regularly and lasting! This was a great gift and we would highly recommend this hair dryer.

ROsie

ROsieSydney

Reliable. Easy to use.

I have used this hair dryer on thick long hair and have found the drying time to be pretty quick. It does take a little longer if your hair is just out of the shower, but over all can use it to straighten hair and give it extra volume.

Vlad

VladSydney, NSW

Crapped out after a week

All the painted inscriptions wore off and the fan simply died after 5 uses. Pathetic, considering above-the-average price tag. It's very shiny and stylish but that's not what I have paid for.

Emm

Emm

Pretty good hair straightener

I have very bushy, frizzy hair so I was looking for something that would reduce frizz.

If I use the diffuser there is a slight reduction in frizz from my old cheap hairdryer, but not much.

Overall, it is a good dryer, I just think I haven't perfected the art of blow drying my hair properly. It dries my hair quickly if I don't use the diffuser.