VS Sassoon Ultimate Salon Dryer VSP5560CA

3.6

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great hair dryer

I love my VS Ultimate Salon Dryer. It dries my hair thoroughly and quickly. The multiple heat settings gives a great variety when I'm going from drying children's fine hair to my own. The buttons are in a slightly frustrating position and can be knocked while drying the hair. I love the true cool blast setting. It's excellent at setting the style and cooling the hair into place. Very happy with this purchase!

Purchased in May 2017 for A$148.00.

MandyJ

MandyJSydney Surrounds, NSW

EXCELLENT product

purchased for a bargain price. I use it everyday and honestly I couldn’t fault it. Would highly recommends this hair dryer to everyone. Very impressed with the value for money i received

Purchased in December 2018 at Big W Online Store for A$29.00.

sue t

sue t

controls.

I am happy with the dryer but find the controls in a difficult place on the handle. I am constantly altering the settings while drying my hair. Needs controls higher or longer handle.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$50.00.

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Ultimate Salon Dryer VSP5560CA compares to other Hair Dryers

tseng

tsengMelbourne

Very light dryer

Bought this from Myer last year with a really good deal. The dryer is super powerful yet quiet. It dries the hair much much faster and makes my hair less frizzy. It also comes with a 3 year warranty so if anything happens, I can just bring it into Myer and exchange for a new one!

Hsin

HsinMelbourne

Very light dryer

I got this from Myer when it was on a special deal. It's a super light and powerful hair dryer. Comes with different head but I'm not good at it so I didn't use all of them.
    Dries hair really fast without over-heating your head (girls, you know what i mean)
    It comes with a 3 year warranty which is perfect.

Diesel

DieselPerth

Disappointing

I got this hair dryer as a present for just two Christmas ago. It functions as it should, but a week ago when using it I smell something burnt. Looking at the dryer I noted there is a crack at the end of the handle, I stopped using immediately. Safety comes first!

Very disappointed, it is three year warranty but without a receipt I can’t do anything but writing this review.
    My old hair dryer last for over ten years and still going! This one still look brand new as I only use at home, don’t travel with it as it is too bulky.

I wish i can get a replacement!

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Easyto use, great price point & lighter than most other Dryers

I bought this Dryer from Big W at half the price than elsewhere. I do like VS Sassoon products is 2nd hairdryer I have had in 20 years, other was "Expert" which is lighter than this one. Dries hair fast, love the "shot of heat' function, cool function & 3 heat settings, easy to handle, is without doubt worth the money.

Janelle nugent

Janelle nugentPerth

Love it feels great to hold.

I'm very happy with my hair dryer. I was reluctant to purchase a new one as I didn't see the benefit as my current one was still working. However I'm so glad I did. Drying time is halved. I love how its easy to handle. Its no too heavy so you can use it for longer periods. It looks nice and sleek. I would defiantly recommend this VS product.

Dee

DeePerth

Fantastic!

I purchased this hairdryer from Priceline and have not regretted it. I previously had a basic hairdryer from Kmart and believe me when I say, there is a huge difference. It's light to hold, the settings are easy to use but most importantly dries your hair fantastically. I also love the diffuser. It attaches and detaches to the dryer easily. I highly recommend this affordable yet well made hairdryer.

Hair Dryers

Monica

MonicaMelbourne

Perfect hairdryer

Perfect hairdryer
    I can't live without it
    Has 3 heat settings and it has a super boost button for extra wind drying on those stubborn drying spots
    Whale brand is a very good design and is used in alot of hair dressing saloons
    Highly recommend

Stella

StellaCanberra

Normal but worth the price

The product is normal but worth the price. If you are seeking a portable hair drier under AUD$60, this product may match your requirements. I bought it from Priceline last year at 20% percent off.

Prabal Soans

Prabal Soans

good hair dryer

it was good and easy to operate. using it from a few months. It has always worked well. and it dried hair well and the temperature adjustment levels are helpful

Terrible!

I have never thought that this thing would catch fire in less than a year. I will definitely never buy it again. Cheap quality and pricey. Very disappointed with this product.

Suzan Lovell