2VS Sassoon Venezia 2400 AC Professional

89% · 172 · 11%

Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Look no further

I have waist length hair and this beauty dries my hair in 6 minutes flat! It is, hands down, the best hair dryer ever!! Team it with some Waterless Heat Protector spray and you'll never have a bad hair day again!! You definitely don't need to search any further. Show details

Too loud!

It's such a loud hairdryer. I couldn't use it without earplugs. I also didn't end up with salon smooth hair - unless the salon specialises in frizz - then I did. I ended up buying a different one.
Harvinder0512
Harvinder0512Sydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive VSP6616RA

Quick and easy

The hair dryer have modes which can be quickly adjusted. On the other hand it makes my hair straight in no time just by using hair brush and my my favourite hair dryer Show details
Buckydee
Buckydee9 posts
Max
MaxOakville12 posts
  VSP6616BA

I use it every day and can not live without it

This is a very powerful hair dryer and is salon standard. styles my hair in 5 minutes. I would rcommend

Azz
Azz5 posts

Dry hair Sassoon

Can't get hair drier than with this product. Works very well and does the job creating a great result especially when your in a hurry and need hair done quick.

summertime_blues
summertime_bluesAU2 posts

Long coated dogs

Great little machine for drying long coated dogs after being bathed. Most impressed and easy to use as the coat is layered for drying.

Adjustable speed good, depending where on body being dried.

Hannah GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC35 posts

Very efficient!

I bought this hair dryer from Harvey Norman when it is on special. It has five years warranty and it is made in Italy so it is a bargain! It also comes with diffuser so great for waves! It also dry hair quickly even great for my doggy as it dry the hair fast but with the ionic conditioning technology which leaves the hair soft! I like this hair dryer!

vette
vetteWarragul26 posts
  VSP6616BA

Less time drying my hair

I just bought this new hair dryer and what a surprise, no more sore arms and I am out of the bathroom in no time. My hair is difficult to dry, take forever, but with this hair dryer I am finished in a few minutes. Thanks VS Sassoon for your good product. I do recommend you try the product.

kelsey21129 posts

Love this!

I bought this hair dryer when I moved out of home and I absolutely love it! I have really thick hair and it dries my hair so well and so quickly! Definitely salon quality! It also doesnt burn your hair like some hair dyers do. It has a long cord which comes in really handy also!

Phillip M
Phillip MSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts
  Verified VSP6616RA

Powerful and quick drying

Great quality construction, feels solid like salon hairdryers are. Sturdy switches which control the heat and fan separately. Having long hair, this dries very quickly and I am very happy with the purchase.

emailpip
emailpipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC100 posts

Best Dryer Ever!

I am a long time user of VS Hairdryers -

I rate this model as it's so powerful and it takes little time to style my strong willed straight hair!

I am so used to using it now - that i even take it away with me on mini breaks and holidays as i find the hotel ones just aren't as powerful

Highly recommended - got a deal where you got a free set of combs with purchase - so that made the deal a bit sweeter! brought from the Good Guys

darshanaj
darshanajAU9 posts
  Verified VSP6616RA

Great hair dryer -BTW I am a male

I bought this one for my wife and have been using this to dry my hair during the winter. The wind is very powerful, and heat is also strong enough even during winter days. Basically, it does what its suppose to do with basic attachments supplied. I am happy about it.

Ashley
AshleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Best. Dryer. EVER!

This is honestly the best dryer i have ever used. It dries my very long and thick hair in 15-20 minutes, compared to the 30+ minutes from my previous dryer. It's compact, (using larger dryers causes me to accidentally wack myself over the head! :P) The power cord is quite long, the motor is very powerful, although is quite loud, which doesn't really bother me. I couldn't live without it!

sophie