VS Sassoon VSD120A

VS Sassoon VSD120A

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenny S

Jenny SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does everything I need it to do.

Great value hairdryer. Powerful, stylish and reasonably quiet. Handy styling attachment that clips on and off easily. I was really surprised how inexpensive it was considering how good it is.

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Made in Italy!!

Love this hairdryer. I had my last Milano for 9 years which was purchased from Harvey norman. I bought this one from Target offering a 3 year warranty. It’s light weight and easy to use. Does the job great and doesn’t sound cheap or tin like, like most other cheap quality hairdryers. I paid $69 at target when on sale.

Purchased in October 2018 at Target Australia for $69.00.

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blows a gale

A fairly light weight dryer that is super powerful. It is ergonomic and looks flash. I have bought vs Sassoon products before and they are reliable. Would gladly buy one again.

Purchased in April 2019 for $21.00.

ecc

eccbrisbane

cheap and cheerful

This dries my long hair really quickly, and I feel like the heat settings provide a good range of temperature so that medium is not too hot/damaging for long hair. Got this on sale, very happy with the performance for the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Luci Tea

Luci TeaSydney, NSW

Great Hair dryer

It comes with a long cable so thats convenient and makes it easier. It dries hair well, but because I have long and thick hair, it takes 15 mins to dry.
Overalls, it’s a great hair dryer:)

Purchased in September 2018.

Gigi

Gigi

Love it

Love this hair dryer so much as it is not that heavy, i can handle it easily and it dries up my hair very quickly, reasonable price, would recommend this to everyone

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Duong Tran

Duong Tran

this is perfect

Easy to use. The temperature is stable and not too hot. Also, have the cooling function. I really like it and use often after washing hair. It is very great

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $50.00.

Lyn

LynPerth, WA

Perfect

Great price and does everything I want. 2300w so plenty of grunt, two settings, cool shot and looks neat. Winner.
I drop my hair dryer about once a day so I never want to spend too much. This model lasts about a year and then I get a new one.

Sonia

SoniaSydney

Powerful and stylish

This hairdryer and powerful and stylish and cuts my hair drying time in almost half, it is also very quiet and does not produce a squeaky noise like some other hairdryers. It feels nice when I hold it and it is not heavy and comfortable to hold, I would recommend it.

mag

magBrisbane

Great value

It’s small which is good to store and it does the job, great value, there’s no other function, it only allows you to dry your hair, it’s light, not that heavy
And also dries your hair quick (in 5 mins)

Katherine

KatherineSydney

Does the job

I have used this hair dryer for a while with no problem at all. Easy to use with strong power, so it dries my hair quite quickly, especially when I'm in a rush to work in the mornings. Also overall quite quiet so I think its a great choice.

Ben T

Ben TAU

Excellent hair dryer!

This is an excellent hair dryer for an excellent price. Very happy with the purchase. It offers all the required adjustments, such as being able to change the speed of the fan and being able to change the temperature. It is a really powerful product and dries your hair very quickly.

Louise

LouiseMelbourne

Good for everyday use

It is quite small and compact. Can be brought for travel and kept in a small space. Quite light too so it’s easy to hold for long periods while drying

Kim Liew

Kim LiewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great everyday use

Good basic hair dryer. Lightweight. But is not powerful enough in my opinion. The tip/head is not small enough compared to the VS Expert range, making this difficult to style my hair. Would prefer to have a smaller tip/head so the air blown out is more powerful and targeted to my the position I want to style on my hair.

Zoe

Zoe

Such a good hair dryer.

This hair dryer is quick and easy to use. It has multiple functions for different speed and heat control. At it’s highest it is rather hot. It is rather light, too so it’s not going to hurt your arm holding it.

Elise

EliseDoreen

Love this dryer!

Very powerful hairdryer. 2300W. Lightweight and easy to hold. Not an expensive model and does the trick of drying nicely. 3 speed and has turbo cooling. Easy for straightening and blowwaving,