VS Sassoon VSD270A

VS Sassoon VSD270A

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BebeS

BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great if you want cool air & diffuser but otherwise good

Krissy

KrissyMelbourne

Great Little Hairdryer

I got this hairdryer for christmas, and it is now a staple in my hair care regime. I use a lot of VS tools for my hair, because they are cost effective, they do what they promise, and they last a long time, and this dryer is no different. I cant dry my hair straight with this dryer- something I havent been able to achieve with ANY dryer yet- my hair is still quite frizzy after using, so I give it 4 stars.

El.K

El.KSydney

Great

I love this hair dryer. It had lasted me while and I always use it. It's strong and effective. I always blow my hair dry and it's great to use something you can always rely on. Everyone go get yourself one, they are affordable and amazing. Go go go everyone.

PEE

PEEClovelly Park

Vey Good

I have been using this hair dryer for a year. I am very happy with this product. You can pick out of three temperatures. Cold, Medium and Hot. Also, you can pick a strong or medium air speed!!

Troy

TroySydney

very useful and good price

cheap price, only paid 20 on it and effective, have no issues so far in the past couple months, dries hair effectively.
would definitely recommend to others A++++ also handy attachments

Chez

ChezMildura

Works fine

This dryer was great value .it's light and drys hair fast. The diffuser is handy as well. lm a hairdresser and would say it's as good as a professional wahl hairdryer.

Giulia00

Giulia00Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good hairdryer

Have had this hair dryer for a few months now.

Works well. Has two heat settings and cool shot button. The hottest heat setting is too hot, wish it wasn't so hot, but otherwise it's good.

The only other thing that's a bit disappointing is the diffuser attachment. As someone who only uses the hair dryer with the diffuser, the diffuser could be a little larger and "cup like" as the hair doesn't stay too well within the diffuser.

Blackberry user

Blackberry userTownsville

I am very happy with the AC Pro Twist!

I got this on special at Myer. It came with a diffuser, velvet carry bag, directional nozzle and probably the neatest function, the twisting handle!
I am able to store this in drawers because of the handle, which was a real selling point.
I use the lowest setting on my hair and it is effective in drying it relatively quickly.
It is attractively presented, with a rich red colour. My good experience with this product meant I was comfortable spending quite a bit more on getting a VS Goddess Hair Straightener.
I had burnt out my previous hair dryer within 12 months, but this one is going strong into its third year!

Melina

MelinaMelbourne

Haven't had a problem

Comparing it to other hair dryers it has strong blow (settings available) which is good for drying hair faster. It also has a cool button which I really like to reduce the likelihood of damaging my hair and to make the hair smoother.

It's easy to hold and does what a hair dryer is supposed to do, it's not too expensive and worth the little bit extra to get a trustworthy and good quality dryer.

Lizz

Lizz

Good product, use it everyday

VS is a very good brand that focus on hair- products for many years and the quality of them has been always good. That's why I trust this brand, this dryer is easy to use and won't harm your hair

DGDunn

DGDunnAlbany creek

Dries hair

this has been going strong for almost two years and is still going strong. Does what it is supposed to, blows hot air. has a decent strength of air so works pretty quick. comes with some decent attachments. Don't have any complaints, would recommend to others who want a hair dryer.

bat

batGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Dryer

This Hair dryer is used daily. I lightly blow dry from underneath. Takes about 45 seconds as I have fine, quick drying hair. The twist function means it stores easily in a compact space. You could also hang it. The body is robust and your hair does not get caught up in the motor (which happened with my previous hair dryers). Not overly noisy and no smell of burning hair. Two heat settings.