VS Sassoon VSLE5543BA

VS Sassoon VSLE5543BA

MPN: VSLE5543BA

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jasmin

JasminSydney, NSW

Works well, powerful for the price

Nice hair dryer and works well. It isn't too noisy either. My hair is quite thick and long so it does take a little while to dry but it's a nice hair dryer.

Purchased in December 2018 at Target for $30.00.

Fast delivery.

I recieved my hairdryer quickly. Saved going out too often with bad hairstyling. Lol very powerful saves time on wet hair. I would buy one again for my friends birthday.

Helena

HelenaMelbourne

Does the job

This hair dryer does the job, I dont actually use it a whole lot though but I've had it for a year and it's going strong
It's a good price for what you get to
I knew I wasnt' going to be using it much so I got myself a VS Sassoon

Maria

MariaMount Cotton, Qld

Great hair dryer

I find this hair dryer does a great job of styling and drying my hair. Easy and comfortable to hold in your hand, it's not heavy or too bulky. I'm also happy with the sound level of it, as it is not too noisy. Practical and functional.

Dorothy

DorothyMelbourne

Durable and easy to use

Very solid and durable. It dries hair well, but because I have long and thick hair, it takes 15 mins to dry (same with other brands I've used). It's fine when I use it at a lower setting, but when I use it at its highest setting, it gives off a burnt smell straight away.

Jessica

JessicaQueensland

I love this hair dryer

Great hair dryer. Fits very nicely in my hand. very Light weight. Has Good power. Love the control settings. Has a long cord which is very helpfull. Its alot louder than my previous one, but i think because it has alot more power thats why.

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

great product

I am very happy with the hair dryer . it is so light and so easy to use I love the long cable , it dries my very quickly .and I like the different temperature settings. I am going to buy one for a friends birthday

Izzy

Izzy

Great powerful hair dryer

its light and easy to use, dries even long hair in my case really fast. It Comes with a long cable so thats convenient and makes it easier. Different temperature settings incl. cool air. Great product for good price.

Lily

LilyForest Lodge

A good one

VS never disappointed me, my roommate always like to share it and give up using her own, lol. Most exciting thing about it is that I can make my hair in good style easily after drying.

JulesFP

JulesFPBrisbane

Fab hairdryer - really lightweight!

I'm extremely pleased with the VS Salon Pro 2400W hairdryer. Very lightweight, it only weighs 400g - why don’t they include the weight in the specs? Dries my fine, medium-length hair quickly and smoothly without frizz, using the lowest heat/speed setting. Also, the diffuser is firmly fixed, it hasn’t fallen off and had to be taped back on like my previous VS. Paid $39.95 at Good Guys for it.