Vuly Play Flare

Vuly Play Flare

See the Best Trampolines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vuly Play

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Daniel C.South East Queensland, QLD

I feel robbed...

Purchased a Large Vuly Flare in October 2021 for a Christmas present for my 3 year old. I thought I was spending more money for a "quality product" that is "Durable for Australian Conditions" and "Safe"

Found this not to be the case... After a few jumps or a bit of wind the poles fall out of the T bracket. Resulting in the net and entrance not being safe.

While placing the poles back into the T Bracket the weak poles snapped as they were not strong enough for the net and canopies tension.

Wanted to support an Australian brand, but now I am severely disappointed.

Purchased in for $719.

pcmiller13
pcmiller13Northern Region, NSW

Disappointed

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $700.

jake
jakeIllawarra, NSW

Not as good as the reviews make out.

Trampoline was difficult to put together, poorly fitting sections that required additional tools and skills to get them together - don't believe the online video tutorials.
I have now just attached the shade cover which has pulled the poles together and made the safety net and door go slack.
I find it hard to believe they have only positive reviews on their website...............

Purchased in at Vuly Play for $800.

Broken Hill
Broken HillFar West, NSW

Very disappointed grandparent

Find out how Vuly Play Flare compares to other Trampolines

Very poor quality be very concerned with this product and buy something else...

Since owning this trampoline we have had the frame and a spring break. (less than 2 weeks). It's very poor quality really for what you pay (think worse than Kmart).

I have put it together but not sure if I want my child to jump on it as something new keeps breaking every few days. They should recall the whole batch. Fix their manufacturing issues and then sell the trampolines. They are on their way to a law suit really.

see photos attached of two parts that broke over the past month.

Purchased in at Vuly Play for $499.

king b.
king b.

Terrible quality terrible warrant service

Waa faulty from the start from the poles to the shade top very very rude after sales service wished we bought from another company will definitely not recommend them at all

Sarah PreussSydney, NSW

Don't Buy VULY

Our trampoline is full of faulty parts. We have built, taken apart, rebuilt and still do not have a safe trampoline for our children. We are SO massively disappointed with the customer service and complete disregard of our issues. Feeling like NSW fair trading is the next step. We’ve already spent ten plus hours trying to get what we paid for to no avail. Avoid.

Purchased in at Vuly Play for $620.

Vuly PlayVuly PlaySend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Anthony M.
Anthony M.Hunter Region, NSW

Quality built trampoline

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $499.

An absolute winner

We just received our Vuly flare size L. What a beauty, my kids could not believe their eyes when they saw it. They have been skipping their TV time all together and spending it on the trampoline instead ! We are finishing every night laying down counting stars after jumping instead of watching TV. This has absolutely lifted the mood of the entire household, kids and adults alike. It is so well made, and it has so much bounce. Thank you from Melbourne VULY!

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $599.

Find out how Vuly Play Flare compares to other Trampolines

Poles keep coming out when kids jumping

12 year old 2 year old

One at a time
The poles keep coming loose which is my main problem but now I put them in properly it’s perfect so I have changed my review

Purchased in for $500.

Reeses MumAU

Trampoline received with broken parts - still not rectified over a month later

Purchased in for $499.

Reeses Mum

After calling and speaking to Noble, the push buttons were delivered by StarTrek on the the weekend. We can now use our trampoline. If you need to speak help Vuly speak to Noble. He is very helpful and get things done!

PinkySydney

Delivery Partner Vuly Uses is Rubbish

Vuly PlayVuly PlaySend a private message

Hi, I would like to get this sorted for you and provide you with an update on your order. Can you please email me your order number?

Nerissa
Nerissa

My toddler loves it!

Great tramp although the ladder isn't the strongest as steps made of plastic. After care was fantastic, couple of issues when it arrived but new parts sent out quickly. Able to put together by myself during lockdown.

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store.

Great trampoline

Good design. Zipperless net is a great feature as the zipper broke twice on our old trampoline. Having the shade cover is good too. Absolute necessity in our area for the hot summers. Great trampoline

Purchased in for $599.

Stuart K.Perth, WA

Canopy made trampoline almost airborne.

Purchased in at Vuly Play Online store for $499.

stephjasked

I have the Large Flare and we cant assemble the trampoline as the curved poles wont stay in the t-joiner and just keep falling out every time we try and assemble the ring
we have tried bashing them in but this doesnt help and risks affecting the hole for the outside netting poles.
is there a regular issue?
i have no idea how to fix this without actually drilling in screws to keep it together

Chris
Chris

Grab a stoll so you can get some leverage. About half way up the poll grab and pull back towards you and it should eventually fall into its lowest slot

stephj

This also seems like a safety concern as i dont see how it would stay together when our kids are jumping

Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.asked

We have the medium flare for our 3 year old, she absolutely loves it. We are having trouble with the net posts. After a couple of days some of the net support posts wriggle their way out of position and the net relaxes a little. Doesn’t seem to matter how much downward force we use to put them back into position they end up popping back out after a couple of days. Is there anyway of making sure they don’t come out of position?
Thanks,
Ashlee

Josie
Josie

I’m having this same issue ! I don’t know how to fix it either Iv tried everything

christin
christin

Same problem here with the net poles anyone found a way to secure them?

Jessica Beckley
Jessica Beckleyasked

How big in foot is the large vuly flare? I have a 12ft trampoline which im getting rid of and replacing with this. Is it around the same size or smaller?

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives