Vuly Play Flare

Vuly Play Flare

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Stuart K.Perth, WA

Canopy made trampoline almost airborne.

Purchased in December 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $499.00.

Kelly Allen
Kelly Allen Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it!

Kids have not stopped jumping on this!! Very safe! So happy with our purchase.have enjoyed jumping on this myself ! Usually both kids are on this but I have been joining them

Joesy
JoesyCentral West, QLD

So easy to assemble!!

I was not looking forward to assembling it... sure my husband and I would fight. Started getting everything ready. Then decided to tackle it alone until I needed help. Completely assembled it on my own. So simple and easy! Kods love it! Marriage still intact:)

Purchased in October 2020 for $800.00.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

If there were zero stars this product would get zero stars

Purchased in December 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $699.00.

Jacqui
JacquiNorthern Region, NSW

Amazing! what a treat for my kids and me! It’s great quality and we will have so much fun!

My children and their cousins use the vuly and friends visiting, and me (mum) join in too! And the cat! Haha
We stick to about 4 kids at a time but that’s all depending on how old they are and how tall etc.
feels safe and stable, comfortable knowing it’s from a well known company that I feel I can trust with my research and feedback from the people I know who had already purchased a vuly.
Perfect fit for my yard and looks great!

Purchased in November 2020 for $818.00.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tim
TimGippsland, VIC

Really disappointed, something must have changed over at Vuly.

My Vuly Flare arrived recently and while putting it together there were 5 defects in the build quality preventing it from being constructed or used.

Four of the T connector joints had not been finished and holes for the net poles had sharp protruding edges preventing the poles from being inserted.

I also had one of the metal connectors for the sun shade snap, the metal quality was very poor.

Purchased in November 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $649.00.

Luciano
LucianoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

We purchased the vuly flare model to my daughter and she is loving her new trampolim. Great quality product and easy to install following the video instructions. It was delivered on time. So far we are happy with the product and service provided.

Purchased in October 2020.

Dannii
DanniiMurray Region, NSW

Great quality, easy to assemble

Purchased for my two sons for an early Christmas present. I easily and effortlessly assembled by myself. The structure and parts are good quality and sturdy. My children love it and I’m sure it’ll last for a long time.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $849.00.

Fantastic Quality and service

Kids love our trampoline, we purchased the Vuly flare and it was easy to contruct (although did take some time) Shipped really quickly even though they said there would be delays.

Purchased in June 2020.

Graeme
GraemeSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful product for all the family

The grandchildren aged between 1.5 to 9 years love being able to bounce their way through a visit to Nan & Pops. The sunshade is a bonus coming into summer which means they will be out there all day.!
We would highly recommend this product!

Purchased in September 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $745.00.

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic quality and fast to build

Third trampoline have purchased over 15 years(due to moving), other trampolines took 6+ hours to construct. The vuly Flare 1.5 hours and that was at an enjoyable pace. Quality of the mat and net are excellent and the ease of attaching springs is a bonus. Loving the bright orange skirting on base. Very happy

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play for $650.00.

Arika
ArikaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So far so good

Purchased in August 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $900.00.

DENNIS RADIN
DENNIS RADINLaunceston, TAS

Safe, solid & sturdy wonderful for the grand kids

The grand kids (2,4, 6 & 9) love the Vuly play flare. They could play for hours. Must get the basketball accessory! From a grandparents perspective the unit is solid & sturdy, but above all very safe for the children. Would recommend to all families with young kids.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $700.00.

Adam
AdamThe Mallee, VIC

Fast Delivery

Customer service was great. I ordered it on the 2/10/20. It was meant to be made 24/10/20 and not arrive until the middle of November but arrived at doorstep on 16/10/20. Now in time for birthday. 13y/o daughter will be very happy.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play for $699.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Mia
MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

My kids have been outside every afternoon, and on weekends. With either the sprinkler underneath like our days, or competing in flips or who can bounce the highest, its money well spent! Can't wait for our hoop to arrive.

Purchased for $500.00.

stephjasked

I have the Large Flare and we cant assemble the trampoline as the curved poles wont stay in the t-joiner and just keep falling out every time we try and assemble the ring
we have tried bashing them in but this doesnt help and risks affecting the hole for the outside netting poles.
is there a regular issue?
i have no idea how to fix this without actually drilling in screws to keep it together

Chris

Grab a stoll so you can get some leverage. About half way up the poll grab and pull back towards you and it should eventually fall into its lowest slot

stephj

Unfortunately i dont really understand.... The curved poles dont seem to have a 'slot' to go in to the t-joiner and they just sit in there. But there is nothing to keep them in there. As soon as we get half of the ring standing up and start the other side it just all falls apart because they are just sitting in the joiner so loosely. we tried hitting them in with a mallet but that didnt help at all. I may not of explained the question correctly. Im referring to the poles that the springs will go in to

stephj

This also seems like a safety concern as i dont see how it would stay together when our kids are jumping

Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.asked

We have the medium flare for our 3 year old, she absolutely loves it. We are having trouble with the net posts. After a couple of days some of the net support posts wriggle their way out of position and the net relaxes a little. Doesn’t seem to matter how much downward force we use to put them back into position they end up popping back out after a couple of days. Is there anyway of making sure they don’t come out of position?
Thanks,
Ashlee

Hello Ashlee,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that the net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners by pulling them down towards you. There should be no groove visible on your net pole.

This will amend the angle that your net poles are at and ensure your shade cover and net is taut.

Could you please send an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and I will send you a video showing how to do this.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Claire :)

Jessica Beckley
Jessica Beckleyasked

How big in foot is the large vuly flare? I have a 12ft trampoline which im getting rid of and replacing with this. Is it around the same size or smaller?

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Large Vuly Flare is 12ft and you can find the exact specifications by selecting the specific Vuly model you are interested in and scrolling down the page.

Feel free to give us a call on 1300 667 514, if you have any further queries.

Cheers, Claire :)