4.5

4.2

Kent Taylor
Kent TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Disappointed in the quality

The cover (shade cloth) has perished in under 18 months. All the attachments to the poles have torn from sun exposure. Poles stayed in original place for about a week. A little disappointed considering the price. I'll probably just go another brand of the same or maybe better quality for half the price next time. Show details
Lucinda P
Lucinda PSouthern and Hills, SA3 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
OSull1
OSull1Canberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Wasn't worth the money

Trampoline mainly had 1 user (child), but was always under weight limit when multiple users (all children). Trampoline fell apart quickly, and they only replaced certain parts with the warranty. Spent ALOT of money, for just over a years worth of use. Very disappointed with this brand, will never repurchase. Better quality with the Trampoline we bought from Big W. Show details
JSB
JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD69 posts
Scott
Scott2 posts

Don’t bother. Look elsewhere

Initially my family loved this trampoline but now after 2 years it’s pretty much ready for the tip. The orange safety pad has been replaced twice. The bounce mat has been replaced once and now the poles and t-joiners are being replaced as well. The roof is so saggy due to the poles being bent that it can’t even be used. After the recent issues we’ve had I asked Vuly for a full refund for us to put towards one of their better models however the best they would do is either give me $200 off another model or replace the parts (again) and send someone out to install them. What happens when these parts fail again and it’s out of warranty?

Not good enough as far as I’m concerned. I’d be looking elsewhere.

Used by kids aged 4 & 11 currently Show details

Lisa T.3 posts
Jess
Jess
  Fair Incentive

Fast response and shipping time. Very happy with the quality of the trampoline, my two year old loves it

Two years old
Two people
Very safe and quality manufactured Show reply
Ian L3 posts

Phil G.
Phil G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great tramp and affordable

Purchased one of these in L, for our 3 kids 7,6 & 3. Great product Show details ·  1
Patrick N.
Patrick N.5 posts

Daniel C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I feel robbed

Purchased a Large Vuly Flare in October 2021 for a Christmas present for my 3 year old. I thought I was spending more money for a "quality product" that is "Durable for Australian Conditions" and "Safe"

Found this not to be the case... After a few jumps or a bit of wind the poles fall out of the T bracket. Resulting in the net and entrance not being safe.

While placing the poles back into the T Bracket the weak poles snapped as they were not strong enough for the net and canopies tension.

Wanted to support an Australian brand, but now I am severely disappointed. Show details

pcmiller13
pcmiller13Northern Region, NSW15 posts

jake
jakeIllawarra, NSW45 posts

Not as good as the reviews make out

Trampoline was difficult to put together, poorly fitting sections that required additional tools and skills to get them together - don't believe the online video tutorials.
I have now just attached the shade cover which has pulled the poles together and made the safety net and door go slack.
I find it hard to believe they have only positive reviews on their website............... Show details
Broken Hill
Broken HillFar West, NSW

Harry McKay
Harry McKay

Very poor quality be very concerned with this product and buy something else

Since owning this trampoline we have had the frame and a spring break. (less than 2 weeks). It's very poor quality really for what you pay (think worse than Kmart).

I have put it together but not sure if I want my child to jump on it as something new keeps breaking every few days. They should recall the whole batch. Fix their manufacturing issues and then sell the trampolines. They are on their way to a law suit really.

see photos attached of two parts that broke over the past month. Show details

Del G.
Del G.

Hi there,
I have just assembled my flare large trampoline but the safety net seems to be a little loose. The poles are staying in so the issue doesn't seem to be the same as other are having but I had expected the net to be taut at the top and there's a fair bit of slack. We have tried to pull the poles down/back further but they won't go any more.
Any tips would be appreciated

Dale Y.
Dale Y.

I am having the same issue as everyone else with the “flare “ Net poles, they will not stay in.

stephj

I have the Large Flare and we cant assemble the trampoline as the curved poles wont stay in the t-joiner and just keep falling out every time we try and assemble the ring
we have tried bashing them in but this doesnt help and risks affecting the hole for the outside netting poles.
is there a regular issue?
i have no idea how to fix this without actually drilling in screws to keep it together

Chris
Chris

Grab a stoll so you can get some leverage. About half way up the poll grab and pull back towards you and it should eventually fall into its lowest slot

stephj

This also seems like a safety concern as i dont see how it would stay together when our kids are jumping