3Vuly Lift 2

Jf1990
Jf1990South East Queensland, QLD9 posts
  Fair Incentive Extra Large

Love it so quick

Great service quick delivery very happy with vuly. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1
happy mum
happy mumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE this trampoline!

I bought this for my 4yo son for christmas (purchased over the phone through vuly directly, the staff were lovely, hehe I called back a few times with more questions) and he was over the moon as was I. Installation Christmas eve was easy (using the videos heavily as I was anxious about getting it wrong) and I am not concerned about allowing him to bounce unsupervised as the produce feels so safe and durable. Very glad I purchased this brand. Show details ·  1
ghostyisover90000
ghostyisover90000South East Queensland, QLD
  Medium

Sick of replacing the springs

Was excited to have this trampoline as jumping is the stim that helps my child. But now it's rotting iñ the backyard after having multie springs and mats replaced. They got sick of springs breaking. I have replaced all springs at least 3 times and am sick of that. Ive reached out for help a few times and havent had a reply. It's level. Only a kids using it. I have given up with replacing the springs, yes there's replacements but why do I continually have to replace parts when its used as it should??? Show details
PatPat6 posts

Love it

Heavy duty, large, very tall trampoline. Great bounce, really majestic. Fun for little kids and big kids alike. No regrets with this large purchase. Show details ·  1
Chas
ChasMELBOURNE21 posts

Great so far

We just got ours delivered. It was fairly easy to assemble and the kids are absolutely thrilled.
I love that they offer free delivery and we got the tent with it. Show details ·  1
Christine R.
Christine R.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Verified Extra Large

Awesome Trampoline

Although some parts are time consuming it was so easy to put together myself. So far appears to be good quality. The shade is awesome and is currently doing great in 50kph winds. (Haven’t finished attaching it in photo). Don’t bother with the anchor kit they are useless and lift straight out. (I’m now using $12 dog lead stakes from reject shop). Looks great and the 15ft is huge for my 8 year old. Will update review after owning for longer. Show details ·  1
JBMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts
  Large

Unsafe and not as advertised

Buyer beware, Vuly don't care about safety! our trampoline is not even
12 months old and falling apart. Please read the one star reviews and do your research.
Vuly delete all the negative comments don't buy into their marketing as there customer support, service stinks replacement parts take months to arrive save your self the stress.
Now we have noticed all the welds rusting out.
#please those in the same situation lodge complaints at consumer affairs to prove this is a pattern#
#DO NOT BUY# Show details
Gina B.
Gina B.Southwest, VIC3 posts
  Extra Large

So disappointed

I ordered the lift 2 XL as a surprise for my three young children. I had organised an assembly person for when the kids were at school. One hour in he discovered one pipe was faulty and he was unable to continue. We contacted the supplier who initiated a warranty replacement with Vuly. It has taken them three days to dispatch this item. They have not been at all apologetic nor remotely able to understand my concerns. The surprise was ruined for my children. They will not allow me to return the item. I have huge doubts over the remaining parts yet to be unboxed. The quality of the product and the customer service do not live up to the hype, I regret this purchase.  Show details
Luke and Claire Bailey
Luke and Claire BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Large

This is the BEST trampoline!

This trampoline is an investment, they are pricy but come with a 10 year warranty. Aussie owned and designed. The guys in the showroom are amazing and very knowledgeable about their products. We asked a lot of questions down to composition of the frame, bolts, weight everything they knew their product inside and out! We got the large as it was only $100 more. The large trampoline fit in our outlander (came in 5 boxes) the boxes weigh about 20-25kgs and we still had space! We also had a pram and car seat in there to. Took about 3 hours to set up but nothing to difficult no tools needed. Would highly recommend we love it and most importantly so does our son!  Show details ·  1
Kirsten Graham
Kirsten GrahamFadden 2904, ACT2 posts
  Fair Incentive Extra Large

Has improved our whole family time

Love the trampoline. Love chilling with the kids on it. The XL size is beyond amazing. It’s perfect for rough boys to play and tackle without getting hurt. The closure on the netting means it’s so safe to be in. Can’t live without this in our yard.  Show details ·  1
Anthony Lindsay3 posts
  Fair Incentive Large

Son loves his new trampoline

To say our son loves his new Vuly Lift 2 trampoline is an understatement, he has been on it everyday. We picked up our trampoline from the warehouse which was easy, but we did discover a missing part when we were assembling it. Contacted Vuly regarding this and they supplied the part straight away. Show details ·  1
C M G
C M G
  Large

Perfect way to keep the whole family active

Did A LOT of research and found this was best all rounder value for money, quality and safety rating. Considered lots of brands and price points from SpringFree, Little Nation and Kmart.

Our friends have the exact same one and it looks really good in real life (even better than the photos). They rave about it and they also have the water sprinkler which they love.

We got the ladder and the tent bundle and anchors as accessories.

Love the games you can play with the HexIcons on the play mat and am looking forward to camping out in our backyard with the tent, Show details ·  1

Eugene He
Eugene HeSydney, NSW3 posts
Safety
  • +5Thumbnail
Mel
Mel
  Large

Best product and exceptional service

So happy with our Vuly trampoline. Our kids (8 and 10) spend hours on it each week. One part broke within the warranty period and Vuly replaced it without any hassle. Easy to use website and great customer service. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1

Lauree
Lauree · Lift 2 Large

We are looking at purchasing the Large Lift 2 for our girls aged 7 and 10. I am wondering if they will outgrow this trampoline in only a few years? It seems all the reviews are mostly for younger children. Can anyone comment on this? Anyone with older children still enjoying the trampoline or thing it is too small for older kids? Thanks.

Mike W.
Mike W. · Lift 2

Hi, I have been looking through your website and cannot see a list of supplied parts with the Vuly2. Does the ladder come included with the standard product? Or do you need to purchase this as an accessory?

Thanks, Mike

Anthony Lindsay

No, the ladder is not included, as we found out. It’s an ‘optional accessory’, but little ones can’t get in without it.

Cass · Lift 2

Hi would the tent set and shade cover for a lift 2 fit the lift?

Cass

Awesome!! Thank you so very much for your help Claire :)

Compare all Vuly Lift 2 listings
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $1,249$1,049$1,449
ShapeRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count72 springs63 springs90 springs