Vuly Lift 2

Vuly Lift 2

Extra Large, Large and Medium

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kids love it

Took 2.5hrs set up and hubby said instructions were too detailed at times. The mat with shapes is great for making up games. 3yo can get on and off himself.

Purchased in April 2018 for $1,200.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Don’t hesitate - you won’t regret it!

Our 7yr old son has special needs & sensory sensitivities. We needed to replace our cheaper department store brand trampoline and considered a Vuly.
The various “accessories” that can be added was the main attraction so that we could cater for all of our kids. Basketball hoop and tent being next on the list.
Hands down, it has been best purchase for our household.
Screen time after school has reduced and cousins and extended family don’t want to leave when they visit!
Used not only by the kids but the adults in our family - the shade cover means you can jump on the warmer days which is a bonus.
It’s solid, sturdy, used daily and I highly recommend the investment!

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,000.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Poor Quality and Poor Customer Service

Purchased a brand new Vuly Lift 2 trampoline and the product arrived damaged. No real help offered from the company about the poor product received. The brand new mat is already fraying in the stitching in sections, there are scratches all over the poles and three of the poles were bent when we received the product.

The no-zip entrance seems like a good idea but it is actually very hard to get in and out of and my 15month tries to get out herself which is dangerous. On other trampolines with zips she doesn't look for the exit like she does on this design.

Wouldn't recommend this product. Definitely not worth the price tag.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,400.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hello Kbk86, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly and sorry to hear about the damage occurred to your Lift 2 . If you could please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com along with some images of the damaged components and your order number, I would be happy to have a representative look into this further for you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Poor quality, early failure of accessories

Purchased the trampoline 8 months ago, and only erected it 4 months ago.
The shade cover ripped and perished 2 months after erecting it.
. When contacted about the quality of the product, I was told that it only has a 3 month warranty because it was free with the trampoline

3 month warranty for "free" items... simply means that the company has no faith in the longevity of its products, and implies that money is more important than customer loyalty.
Not a good way to sell your product.

I will be sure to spread my experience.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,200.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Hello Al B, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with the Shade Cover. The original shade cover was designed for intimated use only and we did recommend taking it down when you were not using the trampoline. In saying that, we’ve taken all customer feedback regarding our shade cover very seriously and our Research & Development team has redesigned our new shade covers to be made from the same material as commercial grade sun shades that are used in parks, resorts, Etc and can be left on more permanently. Providing you are a registered customer in our system, you can purchase a replacement with a half price discount which will then be backed with a 2 year warranty. If you wish to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to contact our team directly at service@vulyplay.com. Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

It gets plenty of use daily!

Children 2, 4 and 6
3 people at once are usually on it but it has had up to 10.
It's extremely safe and stable and feel comfortable with the quality of it.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,200.00.

Great product

Love our Vuly. It Is very stable, used mostly by our 2 teenagers. The sun cover stops the mat from becoming too hot. Would highly recommend to any trampoline buyers.

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)

Best Christmas present!

Great product, my little one (2 years) loves the 'bounce' . Good size for an adult and child, or several children. Very safe and we love the shade cover, gives great sun protection.

Purchased in October 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

EPIC CHRISTMAS FAIL

I’ve got so many complaints about my Vuly experience that I’m going to do a summary up front:
1. Impossible to get hold of the Customer Service Team and they never return calls (even the Customer Service Manager)
2. Shipment didn’t turn up for Christmas despite ordering in time
3. Promises not kept re delivery before New Year
4. Inadequate compensation (I mean ridiculous given the drama)

More specifically: We ordered a Vuly Lift 2 online on 6 December. At the time we called Vuly to ensure we’d met the cut off and we were assured we would receive the trampoline in time for Christmas. A few days after payment was processed, we received an email saying our order had been shipped and it would arrive between 13 – 17 December.
We eagerly waited delivery, but by 17 December it hadn’t arrived. The tracking number we were given didn’t work, so we contacted Vuly who told us the package had been given to another freight company but was on its way. Over the next few days we contacted Vuly several times. Each time we were told it was coming and would be there before Christmas.
By Friday 21 December we were getting very concerned, so we called once more. We were told it would arrive on Christmas Eve. All day Christmas Eve I stayed home waiting for the package and calling Vuly who told us it was coming. Finally, at 3.45 pm we were told that it wouldn’t come but we could pick it up if we could make it to Preston by 5 (just under an hour’s drive in reasonable traffic!). We were picking up the keys to go when the phone rang and the “Customer Experience Manager” (as he called himself) was on the phone apologising. He said the package wouldn’t arrive and that the store in Preston was closed, so there was no way we would get the trampoline in time for Christmas. We were, understandably, disappointed. He said he would ensure the trampoline was delivered by New Years, and offered us a few hundered dollars off as compensation or a mix of money back and accessories. We had been unsure about a skirt for the trampoline, so said perhaps we’d like the skirt and some cash back and he suggested we take some time to think about it.
We contacted him on his direct line and advised that we’d thought about what we wanted, and he just never got back to us. Multiple calls to his direct line went unanswered. Multiple calls to the sales line went unanswered. New Years came and went and we still had no trampoline.
Finally in the new year I called and pressed 3 to speak to the wholesale team after several other failed attempts to get through to the customer service team. They put me through to the “Customer Experience Manager” and, once again, my message went unanswered. On 4 January I called and, once again, pressed 3 to speak to the wholesale team. I spoke to a lovely man who said he’d try and fix the situation by re-dispatching from the warehouse (why this wasn’t done by the service team earlier I’ll never know). I asked about compensation and he said that he could give us the skirt and some other accessories. I said we’d talked about cash back but he said he wasn’t able to organise that. He tried to speak to someone in customer service but even he couldn’t get an answer. In the end, I accepted completely inadequate compensation (in the form of accessories we didn’t want or need) just so they could get on and ship the trampoline and we could be done with the whole process.
The trampoline finally arrived on 14 January. To be fair, it does seem to be good quality – but after the experience we had there’s no way I could recommend Vuly to anyone. They have no visibility over their logistics process, and are so hard to get hold off that I can honestly say it’s not worth the effort. There are other brands out there that are comparable – and if they’ve got better customer service I’d definitely recommend you go elsewhere.

Hello Vew, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your Vuly. Being a toy company, we do value all customer feedback and would like to help you out in getting the trampoline delivered. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlayJust to update the public - Vuly contacted me to ask for my contact details so that they could call and discuss the issues set out in my review. I responded and provided my details but, surprise surprise, 2 months later and I still haven't heard from them. Don't get my wrong, my kids love the trampoline, and I'm pretty happy with the product itself - but I'd seriously hesitate to buy another one based on their shocking customer service. If you read this Vuly - feel free to call any time!

Great but customer service is very poor

Purchased Vuly Lift 2 for Christmas, trampoline is great but have been trying to contact Vuly to purchase some addition accessories and re shade which doesn’t appear to fit properly. We have sent numerous emails and left messages to call and have not received any response. Extremely poor customer service.

Hello Katie, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had trying to get in contact with us. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

The perfect gift

The trampoline was easy to erect and feels solid in construction - mummy has tested it! Can’t wait for the hours of laughs it will give our two girls (4,2). I’m sure it will feature in many childhood memories - the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. Thank you Vuly

We love our new trampoline!

My 3 year old son loves this trampoline. He has friends, cousins, parents and even grandparents on there with him, often a few at a time. It is super stable and the anchors have held it down through storms where others blew away. I love the zipless entry on the net & the images for jumping on. My husband says it was simple to put together. It was delivered it great time and service staff were very helpful. I would definitely buy this trampoline again.

Summer Lovin

Kids love the new trampoline, always out the back jumping. It truly has been a great addition to our family x o

Kids love it

We love our new Vuly! It’s very strong and stable, but still lovely to look at with the nice black powdered coating. Our boys are quite young but it is easy for them to climb the ladder and I don’t have to let them in and out all the time (like our last zipper tramp). They also have the basketball hoop and it has become a fun competition to see how many baskets they can make, we all have a go shooting from inside and outside too.

Safe and Enjoyable Game for the whole family

Absolutely happy with our Vuly. Found it very safe and it provides many hours of entertainment. Bought it for our 2 years old twins but even the parents and friends can enjoy it.

Uncontactable by phone and BE AWARE of “FREE” delivery service!

The whole Vuly experience has been a nightmare!
Not only are Vuly uncontactable by phone - you leave a “voicemail” and good luck to anyone if you get a call back - they also use the WORST delivery service, and we are still missing 2 boxes which the delivery company have pretty much wiped their hands of (also uncontactable)
So here we have a trampoline that we cannot assemble, and our kids never got in time for Xmas.
$1400 later and no Xmas present for kids.
I just want my money back and will happily send back the half trampoline.
Can we PLEASE be refunded.

Hello Shaz, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties getting in touch with us and that you are still currently waiting for the remaining boxes to be delivered. Being a toy company, we do pride ourselves on customer feedback, so we would like to get this sorted out for you so we can restore your faith in Vuly. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlayThanks Denaya for your genetic message. It’s only been almost 2 months After going through THE WORST customer service I have EVER encountered we FINALLY got a refund. Less $20. All I can say if people are reading this, lodge a credit card dispute with your bank and go that way Would be much quicker. Vuly never fulfilled their obligations to supply me with a product I had paid for, so the disputed process would have been on my side. Good luck Vuly Your fake 5 star reviews will catch up with you one day. Best of luck.

The kids are loving their trampoline.

This is a really safe and fun trampoline. The kids are really enjoying bouncing to exhaustion. It was easy enough to put together as long as you follow the instructions. (maybe have a woman on hand for this task

Love this product!

This is the best thing we could have brought our son! Not only does he love jumping and playing on his new trampoline, but he also takes his books outside and lays down to read while his little sister enjoys a gentle bounce! A fun way to get the homework done!

Our third Vuly trampoline and we love it

Our two children aged 10 and 12 play all the time on the Vuly 2 whether dancing, jumping, jiving to music; shooting hoops inside and outside of the trampoline; playing stories with the pictures on the mat; or our visiting children which is a lot, we love the Vuly 2. We usually limit young kids to 3 on a time with a roster system going. We have had Vuly before but sold them as we moved interstate and further north in Queensland. We highly recommend this product as it sturdy, safe and so much fun.

Has all the features we wanted

We compared a lot of Trampolines and Vuly Lift 2 had all the features we wanted for a good price. The safety features are excellent with the side netting, padding etc. The main point that separates it from competitors was the sun shade that wraps down the sides (competitor is a disk on top, so not very effective). As a health scientist we now know that the damage to your skin early in life is the biggest risk factor for skin cancer. Due to 150 kg weight rating my daughter and I can happily have fun in there together which makes her really happy. Customer service is excellent.

Happy Vuly Customer

We purchased a Lift 2 for our sons (5 & 2) to replace a cheaper brand one and it has been awesome. The customer service (Taylah) was really helpful over the phone when ordering. Freight was faster than expected to a regional area. It took just over an hour to assemble and was really easy to follow the assembly videos on their website. We also received the free sun shade basketball ring and mister free and purchased the ladder and skirt. It looks amazing! The skirt stops our 2 year old running underneath and getting hurt and therefore is irreplaceable. The trampoline itself feels super sturdy even when there’s a few kids on there together. Definitely recommend to everyone!