Vuly Lift 2 Extra Large

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor Quality and Poor Customer Service

Purchased a brand new Vuly Lift 2 trampoline and the product arrived damaged. No real help offered from the company about the poor product received. The brand new mat is already fraying in the stitching in sections, there are scratches all over the poles and three of the poles were bent when we received the product.

The no-zip entrance seems like a good idea but it is actually very hard to get in and out of and my 15month tries to get out herself which is dangerous. On other trampolines with zips she doesn't look for the exit like she does on this design.

Wouldn't recommend this product. Definitely not worth the price tag.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,400.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hello Kbk86, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly and sorry to hear about the damage occurred to your Lift 2 . If you could please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com along with some images of the damaged components and your order number, I would be happy to have a representative look into this further for you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Poor quality, early failure of accessories

Purchased the trampoline 8 months ago, and only erected it 4 months ago.
The shade cover ripped and perished 2 months after erecting it.
. When contacted about the quality of the product, I was told that it only has a 3 month warranty because it was free with the trampoline

3 month warranty for "free" items... simply means that the company has no faith in the longevity of its products, and implies that money is more important than customer loyalty.
Not a good way to sell your product.

I will be sure to spread my experience.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,200.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Hello Al B, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with the Shade Cover. The original shade cover was designed for intimated use only and we did recommend taking it down when you were not using the trampoline. In saying that, we’ve taken all customer feedback regarding our shade cover very seriously and our Research & Development team has redesigned our new shade covers to be made from the same material as commercial grade sun shades that are used in parks, resorts, Etc and can be left on more permanently. Providing you are a registered customer in our system, you can purchase a replacement with a half price discount which will then be backed with a 2 year warranty. If you wish to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to contact our team directly at service@vulyplay.com. Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

It gets plenty of use daily!

Children 2, 4 and 6
3 people at once are usually on it but it has had up to 10.
It's extremely safe and stable and feel comfortable with the quality of it.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,200.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Best Christmas present!

Great product, my little one (2 years) loves the 'bounce' . Good size for an adult and child, or several children. Very safe and we love the shade cover, gives great sun protection.

Purchased in October 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Great but customer service is very poor

Purchased Vuly Lift 2 for Christmas, trampoline is great but have been trying to contact Vuly to purchase some addition accessories and re shade which doesn’t appear to fit properly. We have sent numerous emails and left messages to call and have not received any response. Extremely poor customer service.

Hello Katie, Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback from your recent experience with Vuly! We're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had trying to get in contact with us. I've sent you a PM regarding this, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to reply back with your details so we can get in contact with you. Once again, we do apologies greatly for the inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you! :) Kind Regards, Denaya @VulyPlay

Envy of the neighborhood

I bought the XL lift 2 for my 2 and 5 year old, to see their childhood years out. Easy to put together. They love the pics on the mat, and we play a game with it... "jump to a picture of something that flies, jump to a picture of something from outer space etc.."
Now all the young kids in the neighborhood are visiting our daughters to hang out and play. Everybody is happy, and because its a reputable brand, I know the kids will get a good childhood out of it.

Why did we wait so long

We ordered online, simple and easy. Our amazing trampoline arrived quickly after ordering it. So easy to put together (no devorce needed). Can’t keep the kids off it, we don’t see them. The extra bounce enables both kids to really up their game and start doing more tricks, summersaults, backflips, every thing. Our nine and ten year old love it. Thanks so much for a great product.

Family favourite

Best tramopline ever purchased, bets cheaper brands by far. I purchased the extra large so the whole family could fun together. We all love the shade cover as we live in central queesland and the sprinkler just makes it so much more fun. We love the stability of the frame and the net is by far the strongest i have seen. The safety pads are reversible which really is beneficial to prevent the mats from deteriorating. All over so inlove with this trampoline.

Love it

Kids think it’s awesome. So glad we got it for them and it was very straight forward to put together! We love sitting back and watching our two kids playing together on it. Basket ball hoop is a must have! Very well built. We would very much recommend vuly products!

Kids love it

My 6 and 7 year old love the new trampoline. From day one they were off the video game and outside jumping and shooting hoops. I asembled the tramp by myself in one afternoon. I cannot find anything on the whole trampoline they could hurt themselves on. Very happy with the purchase.