4.1

• Ease of Assembly
Gina B.

Gina B.Southwest, VIC

So disappointed.

I ordered the lift 2 XL as a surprise for my three young children. I had organised an assembly person for when the kids were at school. One hour in he discovered one pipe was faulty and he was unable to continue. We contacted the supplier who initiated a warranty replacement with Vuly. It has taken them three days to dispatch this item. They have not been at all apologetic nor remotely able to understand my concerns. The surprise was ruined for my children. They will not allow me to return the item. I have huge doubts over the remaining parts yet to be unboxed. The quality of the product and the customer service do not live up to the hype, I regret this purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,300.00.

Kirsten Graham

Kirsten GrahamFadden 2904, ACT

Has improved our whole family time

Love the trampoline. Love chilling with the kids on it. The XL size is beyond amazing. It’s perfect for rough boys to play and tackle without getting hurt. The closure on the netting means it’s so safe to be in. Can’t live without this in our yard.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,300.00.

AWhiley

AWhileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sturdy

Bought this for Christmas 2018, have had a few storms and the trampoline has not budged! My neighbours trampoline was found over the fence and another was in the power lines. Great product and kids are still loving it!

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,300.00.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Lift 2 Extra Large compares to other Trampolines

Excellent product! Our boys love it.

We decided to upgrade our old Vuly trampoline for a larger one seeing as our two boys are growing up so fast (8 and 10). The boys are in bounce heaven, they are absolutely loving the large size. Sometimes my husband and I hop on too, with plenty of room and bounce! The trampoline was easy to put up and feels safe and stable. The shade cover is already paying off by keeping the sun off and the leaves. We also purchased the tent and wheels (so we can easily move it around) and are looking forward to some Christmas holiday fun. We are very happy with the trampoline.

Purchased in October 2019.

Kbk86

Kbk86Victoria

Poor Quality and Poor Customer Service

Purchased a brand new Vuly Lift 2 trampoline and the product arrived damaged. No real help offered from the company about the poor product received. The brand new mat is already fraying in the stitching in sections, there are scratches all over the poles and three of the poles were bent when we received the product.

The no-zip entrance seems like a good idea but it is actually very hard to get in and out of and my 15month tries to get out herself which is dangerous. On other trampolines with zips she doesn't look for the exit like she does on this design.

Wouldn't recommend this product. Definitely not worth the price tag.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,400.00.

Al B

Al BPerth

Poor quality, early failure of accessories

Purchased the trampoline 8 months ago, and only erected it 4 months ago.
The shade cover ripped and perished 2 months after erecting it.
. When contacted about the quality of the product, I was told that it only has a 3 month warranty because it was free with the trampoline

3 month warranty for "free" items... simply means that the company has no faith in the longevity of its products, and implies that money is more important than customer loyalty.
Not a good way to sell your product.

I will be sure to spread my experience.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,200.00.

Nat Wyatt

Nat WyattNortheast, VIC

It gets plenty of use daily!

Children 2, 4 and 6
3 people at once are usually on it but it has had up to 10.
It's extremely safe and stable and feel comfortable with the quality of it.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,200.00.

Best Christmas present!

Great product, my little one (2 years) loves the 'bounce' . Good size for an adult and child, or several children. Very safe and we love the shade cover, gives great sun protection.

Purchased in October 2018.

Katie

KatieMoss Vale

Great but customer service is very poor

Purchased Vuly Lift 2 for Christmas, trampoline is great but have been trying to contact Vuly to purchase some addition accessories and re shade which doesn’t appear to fit properly. We have sent numerous emails and left messages to call and have not received any response. Extremely poor customer service.

Trampolines

Find out how Vuly Lift 2 Extra Large compares to other Trampolines

Envy of the neighborhood

I bought the XL lift 2 for my 2 and 5 year old, to see their childhood years out. Easy to put together. They love the pics on the mat, and we play a game with it... "jump to a picture of something that flies, jump to a picture of something from outer space etc.."
Now all the young kids in the neighborhood are visiting our daughters to hang out and play. Everybody is happy, and because its a reputable brand, I know the kids will get a good childhood out of it.

Why did we wait so long

We ordered online, simple and easy. Our amazing trampoline arrived quickly after ordering it. So easy to put together (no devorce needed). Can’t keep the kids off it, we don’t see them. The extra bounce enables both kids to really up their game and start doing more tricks, summersaults, backflips, every thing. Our nine and ten year old love it. Thanks so much for a great product.

Family favourite

Best tramopline ever purchased, bets cheaper brands by far. I purchased the extra large so the whole family could fun together. We all love the shade cover as we live in central queesland and the sprinkler just makes it so much more fun. We love the stability of the frame and the net is by far the strongest i have seen. The safety pads are reversible which really is beneficial to prevent the mats from deteriorating. All over so inlove with this trampoline.

Love it

Kids think it’s awesome. So glad we got it for them and it was very straight forward to put together! We love sitting back and watching our two kids playing together on it. Basket ball hoop is a must have! Very well built. We would very much recommend vuly products!

Kids love it

My 6 and 7 year old love the new trampoline. From day one they were off the video game and outside jumping and shooting hoops. I asembled the tramp by myself in one afternoon. I cannot find anything on the whole trampoline they could hurt themselves on. Very happy with the purchase.